Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Noticing her mood, Chaos poofs over and boops her snout.

"Want some popcorn? Also, a big pillow seems like it'd be comfortable," He comments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Stryder221

Lorym didn't react in the slightest to being a victim of the infamous "boop". Actually, scratch that, she just rolled her eyes. "I'm fine. Just a bit tired."
And it seemed like the "Pillow" might be leaving, if the pony outside was any indication. "You know what...? Pass the popcorn, would you?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"I shall indeed," He responds, smiling and passing her the popcorn.

"You're a great mare, you know that?" He asks, chewing on a peanut butter flower.

Stryder221

"Where did this come from all of a sudden?" The mare couldn't help but ask, right before starting on a hoof-full of the popcorn.
It was then that she felt a nudging on one of her legs, and knowing almost immediately who it was, she passed the bag over to Lei, who pretty much stuck his muzzle into the bag and began chowing down.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"Just a random observation, from your actions and words. It's like I've said before, not many ponies would do as you have. Especially for somepony like myself," He replies.

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

Lorym was silent for a few moments. After these moments had passed, she sighed heavily, shaking her head.
"Maybe that's true, but it doesn't make me a great mare, or even a good pony. I've done too much wrong to deserve that kind of treatment; I've just gotten better at hiding it, It looks like."

Gamepaw

Game also waddled over to the popcorn, wanting to shove his face into it and devour it all.

frío

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Jun 06, 00:41:40
Lorym was silent for a few moments. After these moments had passed, she sighed heavily, shaking her head.
"Maybe that's true, but it doesn't make me a great mare, or even a good pony. I've done too much wrong to deserve that kind of treatment; I've just gotten better at hiding it, It looks like."

"The notion of perfection with anypony is foolhardy. Similarly, your judgment of yourself as bad for lack of perfection is also foolhardy," He responds.

"No matter what you may have done, your kindness thus far shows to me the good in you, regardless of imperfections," He continues.

LunarDusk

"....."
As the two went back and forth there was someone having their front half of their body through the window of the cabin staring at Lorym. It turned out to be Radiant resting his head on his right hoof waiting to get a chance to say something.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

frío

Elen gets up and Walks to her Room and flops on her beds

Stryder221

"I didn't say anything about perfection, I'm just-" Lorym stopped there, giving a groan of frustration. "Forget it. You can think what you want."
Without another word, she turn and shut the door, seeing as the wolf probably wasn't leaving anytime soon. Speaking of which... Lei, noticing a certain pudgy canine waddling up to him, pulled his face out of the bag and offered it to the hungry wolf with a warm smile.

Gamepaw

Game wagged and waited a moment before stuffing his face into the bag and proceeding to stuff his face with the popcorn.

Jcfraven

((Are we on the balcony and you're inside the room, or what, Stryder?))

Stryder221

[...I kind of just assumed everyone was in the room, and that I only shut the door leading out to the hallway. *Shrug*]

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

((Fair enough))

"I'm..sorry?" He says, confused by her reaction.

Peace Keeper

Peace finally finishes taking pictures of the the land, seeing the shore shrinking smaller and smaller over time. He takes a good breath, nothing but sea breeze in the air. Never has he ever breathed in air as fresh as the sea. He goes back from the balcony and returned back down from the pool area. But wait... he first needs to put the camera back before going to the pool. He decides to fly back up to the balcony to return to his room. He opens the door and enters his room.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

Elen grabs out her phone and looks at her Equestria Daily

Go Up