Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stryder221

2016 Apr 23, 00:08:29 #60 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 23, 00:10:49 by Stryder221
"You'd also have gone swimming." Lorym had said in a complete deadpan manner, leaving it quite ambiguous as to whether she was serious or not about trying to throw an elephant into the ocean.
A few moments later, she gave a nod as she closed up her suitcase, finding her hammer to still be in near-pristine condition. She turned around right after to face Spectrum.

"You did me- us -a favor, even if you didn't know at the time. It's only fair that I return it somehow."
Even if this method seemed a little bit... disproportionate.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"Very well. By the way, I meant to ask this before, what's that you're focusing on on your case? I've seen you eye something a time or three," He states, seeing her looking at something again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Stryder221

"Pirate repellent." Was the large mare's response. "Something else I'm not to bring aboard, and something I just couldn't leave behind, though for different reasons."
"Big hammer." Lei had decided to add from below. "Yes. Big hammer. My talent lies in such things, as I'm sure you've guessed." Said Lorym.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Gamepaw

Game happily devoured the pie and was now sated enough to not be hungry, but could still eat a bit. Muzzle now covered in the remains of the devoured pie, the pudgy wolf sat down and looked at the gathering ponies.

frío

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Apr 22, 21:17:43
"[glow=blue,2,300]How big of an appetite does that mutt even have?![/glow]" said the voice of an earth pony listening in but sounded surprised. She looked close to the chubby wolf who was begging for more.

don't be so rude! this wolf must have been hungry for a long time!
Elen looks at the Pony in a rude way
A nomad, tired from wandering.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]...Not in a long time? I really,completely, beyond superly doubt that.[/glow]" She said while glaring back at Elen.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game looked up at the glaring pony, he felt like he was being talked about but wasn't paying attention much as he had been dealing with the pie.

frío

Elen looked at the pony In the most rudest way she could.If this wolf wasn't hungry he wouldn't be here! 
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper: Hey hey, let's not get carried away cause a wolf wants to eat. Let him eat if it wants to.

The pony brings over another plate of blueberry pie to the counter. Peace takes the plate and places it down to the wolf.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 23, 02:20:03
"Pirate repellent." Was the large mare's response. "Something else I'm not to bring aboard, and something I just couldn't leave behind, though for different reasons."
"Big hammer." Lei had decided to add from below. "Yes. Big hammer. My talent lies in such things, as I'm sure you've guessed." Said Lorym.

"What exactly is your talent with said big hammer? Hopefully not to hit ponies with," He inquires.

LunarDusk

*looks over to the plate*

"[glow=blue,2,300]Blueberry~... [/glow]:o" sia dthe mare as if infatuated before shaking her head and looking at Peace.

"[glow=blue,2,300]Call me Lightning and not think of it like a certain pink haired person I know.[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper: *looking up to Lightning* Um, sure ma'am. Miss Lightning. Nice to meet you.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

"Close enough. My talent's simple, as far as I can tell; hit stuff until it either starts or stops working."
The mare then shifted a bit, seemingly in discomfort. "Which... May also include ponies, now that I think of it. Goes without saying It's not something I'd enjoy doing."

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 24, 02:36:30 #73 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 24, 02:38:14 by Jcfraven
"Remind me to stay away from your bad side," Chaos replies, transforming back into a "pony" and going over to her, putting his hoof on her [Insert Pony Equivalent of a shoulder] to comfort her, as he noticed her discomfort.

"Jokes aside, you seem like a good pony, I doubt you'd use it lest you had to," He continues.

Gamepaw

Game happily devoured the blueberry pie, his appearance looking more and more like one each time.

LunarDusk

2016 Apr 24, 11:27:50 #75 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 24, 21:21:59 by LunarDusk
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hmm, I wonderrrr~... [/glow]:]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper: He sure loves the pie. Hmm... Probably a complete pie would do. Its expensive, tho.

*looks up to Lightning* Want a pie as well, Lightning?

Stryder221

Good pony? Me? Lorym looked completely unsure about that, though she was quick to cover that up. At least... it's better than being called barbarian or brigand.
"...Thank you." She eventually said, cracking a faint smile. "That actually means quite a bit to me."

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 24, 20:58:17 #78 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 24, 22:32:53 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 24, 18:42:30
Good pony? Me? Lorym looked completely unsure about that, though she was quick to cover that up. At least... it's better than being called barbarian or brigand.
"...Thank you." She eventually said, cracking a faint smile. "That actually means quite a bit to me."

"You're welcome," He replies, smiling back. "You don't see many ponies allow for somepony they only met today, and met as a bird instead of a pony, have the comfort of a room instead of the storage room of a boat he isn't supposed to be on," He continues, sticking his tongue out.

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up