[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

Sorry for disappearing guys! I've been a lil bit stressed the whole weekend... (plus the week before, but, blah blah blah)

But anyway, ever since I've been safk, there has been news that I've been meaning to share:

~ New Members! ~

Quote from: TwinFlame on 2013 May 27, 20:17:24
i would love to join it would be a realy fun thing to be in when the game is open for us to play so if im accepted into joining plz msg me k  :P

Twinflame! Welcome to le herd!

Quote from: Nightmare702 on 2013 May 26, 22:43:40

May I join in this please?

Welcome to teh herd! Really appreciate it! :D

Quote from: Spencer the Pegasus Guard on 2013 May 28, 11:44:48
I'd like to join but I don't exactly have a name for my OC yet.

You may also join! Just give me an OC name for when you do have one. No deadline for it, so take your time with an OC. ;)

Thank you guys for wanting to join! I really appreciate it, and I hope you love it here! :D

~ The 3rd Loyal Test! ~

I know, I know, it's been 3-4 weeks since a lot of you finished the 2nd one, but give it time... I'm still perfecting it. ;)

~ Other Stuffz! ~

I'm sorry for not being so active the past couple of weeks, but I'll make up for it by being active again. :P

Thanks for reading! ^-^

Salveon

Welcome back HerpyDooves, and welcome to all the New peoples! ^.^
~Salveon

Natsu

Rejoice children, more soldiers for the war effort!

Cotton Ball

Welcome Spencer Have a cider  ^-^
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Salveon

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could do me a favor:
   Recently I have been paying an app on my phone known as defender of texel. I was wondering if any of you had an android or iOs device and if you could download the app, beat the first boss, then use my referral code: Yax9. If you do I will metaphorically love you forever.

On topic: Im really glad to see the guild picking up with all the new people, I can't wait for the game to come out.
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2013 May 28, 22:47:10
   Recently I have been paying an app on my phone known as defender of texel. I was wondering if any of you had an android or iOs device and if you could download the app, beat the first boss, then use my referral code: Yax9. If you do I will metaphorically love you forever.

On topic: Im really glad to see the guild picking up with all the new people, I can't wait for the game to come out.

Did it for ya. ;) And this game is pretty awesome. :D

Yeah, I'm glad we're bringing in recruits.

Cotton Ball

Ya were bringing in lots of people. Also today at school their making the fourth graders take a tour of the middle school. :I
[move][/move]

Salveon

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 28, 23:36:23
Quote from: Salveon on 2013 May 28, 22:47:10

Did it for ya. ;) And this game is pretty awesome. :D

Yeah, I'm glad we're bringing in recruits.

Thanks ^.^

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 29, 04:19:10
Ya were bringing in lots of people. Also today at school their making the fourth graders take a tour of the middle school. :I

Wait till you have to protect the Eighth Graders when you give them a tour of high school.
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

My brother is getting this as a graduating present. What do you guys think? It has Windows 8 though, but we can't really do anything about that. :P

Cotton Ball

[move][/move]

Natsu

def not for gaming. hope he has fun with his new social laptop

Cotton Ball

2013 May 29, 19:06:13 #452 Last Edit: 2013 May 29, 19:09:01 by Cotton Ball
Here lets discuss season 4 of mlp

C'mon everypony is doing it
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 29, 19:06:13
Here lets discuss season 4 of mlp

C'mon everypony is doing it

I was hoping that there was going to be a Celestia and Luna back-story episode in Season 3, but it never happened. But there's a better chance of an episode of the like because Twilight is an Alicorn (This should say something).

Nightmare702

How about Discord trolling Alicorn Twilight during her duties in the castle?
~Deleted, wat?~

Cotton Ball

Lol also a luna and celestia backstory would be nice ^-^  Also who thinks pinkie will ever reach the 5th wall
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Nightmare702 on 2013 May 29, 22:22:54
How about Discord trolling Alicorn Twilight during her duties in the castle?

That would be interesting. lol

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 30, 15:23:59
Lol also a luna and celestia backstory would be nice ^-^  Also who thinks pinkie will ever reach the 5th wall

lol I think she might reach the 6th wall.

Cotton Ball

I was at my friends house and tripped on saramic glass and hurt my knee now I have a bad cut a really bad one :o

Also pinkie will probably reach every wall even house walls  ovO
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Jun 01, 12:59:13
I was at my friends house and tripped on saramic glass and hurt my knee now I have a bad cut a really bad one :o

Also pinkie will probably reach every wall even house walls  ovO

I'm sorry to hear that! Are you ok now? :s

And yeah, Pinkie Pie might even break the Great Wall of China. :P

Cotton Ball

I'm ok now ^-^  and maybe she will reach the wall thats lets human into the pony world and become ponys :I
[move][/move]

Go Up