[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Natsu

+Salveon

Current members in group: Natsu, Dooves, Salveon, Lucien!

Send a message to 'solidfallen' with "I wish to preserve harmony!" to be added,

thank you!

Cotton Ball

I dont have the copy image button  and whats the url all it shows it that red x
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Salveon

Quote from: Natsu on 2013 Apr 14, 22:45:39
+Salveon

Current members in group: Natsu, Dooves, Salveon, Lucien!

Send a message to 'solidfallen' with "I wish to preserve harmony!" to be added,

thank you!

Thanks Natsu ^.^
~Salveon

Natsu

I'm sure you guys have heard...Boston Bombing today, 4/15/2013

May those who died from this terrorist attack rest in eternal peace, and the injured heal with haste.

This really upsets me.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2013 Apr 15, 23:04:17
I'm sure you guys have heard...Boston Bombing today, 4/15/2013

May those who died from this terrorist attack rest in eternal peace, and the injured heal with haste.

This really upsets me.

O: That's horrible! We hope they rest in peace forever.

HerpyDooves

A bit of news for you kids:

Tests!!!!

- Cottonball and Natsu are the two that passed the test! Lucien, I'm sorry, but... you did not complete it in time. And for that, you must pass the next two test to become a Loyal.

- I will send the next test sometime this week... or next week. I really don't know, but you'll know when I do.

- As for you, Salveon, you have until this Sunday at exactly 11 P.M. to complete the test. No later, my little pony.

Signatures!!!!

- I will make Spring Signatures when I get the time. Right now, I don't have time. :P

Ranks!!!!

- Three high rank positions are open. The Lore Master, the Law Keeper, and the Bit Treasurer! These ranks obviously require large amounts of trust and the 'Loyal' rank. You will also have to take another test to become one of these ranks...

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or concerns, just PM me, or just say so here!

Dark Hooves

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 16, 16:54:23
A bit of news for you kids:

Tests!!!!

- Cottonball and Natsu are the two that passed the test! Lucien, I'm sorry, but... you did not complete it in time. And for that, you must pass the next two test to become a Loyal.

- I will send the next test sometime this week... or next week. I really don't know, but you'll know when I do.

- As for you, Salveon, you have until this Sunday at exactly 11 P.M. to complete the test. No later, my little pony.

Signatures!!!!

- I will make Spring Signatures when I get the time. Right now, I don't have time. :P

Ranks!!!!

- Three high rank positions are open. The Lore Master, the Law Keeper, and the Bit Treasurer! These ranks obviously require large amounts of trust and the 'Loyal' rank. You will also have to take another test to become one of these ranks...

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or concerns, just PM me, or just say so here!

Congrats Natsu, and Lucien I hope you pass the test next time ;) good luck.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Cotton Ball

Sorry I've been inactive I'm real busy with school ect also i heard about the bombing may they rest in peace also I heard the saddest story from the bombing it was about a little kid >.< >A< D: DD: oh that story is sad
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Apr 18, 19:20:15
Sorry I've been inactive I'm real busy with school ect also i heard about the bombing may they rest in peace also I heard the saddest story from the bombing it was about a little kid >.< >A< D: DD: oh that story is sad

It's alright if you've been inactive... the forum has been a little bit slow this week.

And yes, out of the three people that I heard that had moved on, one of them was an eight-year-old child. But the bombing isn't the only thing I've heard that's been bad. I've heard that the president, and the senate, have been sent poison through mail, and I've heard that there has been ever more bomb-happenings. I'm started to think that some people think the US is at it's weakest point because of North Korea's 'bomb threat'. (That won't ever happen, the way I think of it)

Cotton Ball

ok also who here plays minecraft pc or minecraft pocket edition
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

I didn't bother to pay for minecraft pocketedition... but I do have the PC version. ^-^

Cotton Ball

I boughtt pocket edition because i had a amazon gift card and so far that game is fun I give it an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ wait thats toooooooooooooo many plus's X3 also Woona picture
[move][/move]

Cotton Ball

2013 Apr 19, 19:51:38 #272 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 19, 19:53:56 by Cotton Ball
Current activitys, reading forums, wondering if equestria girls will be real, thinks about principal celestia O.o, posts random pictures here doing the bingo,and listening to my brother play the Wii ^-^ Also check out my pony pictures thread
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

2013 Apr 19, 20:43:28 #273 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 20, 10:36:51 by HerpyDooves
Dat Luna picture :3

I like that season 4 picture, also. Gives people plenty of ideas as to what we should expect...  but Derpy is probably gone forever ( not in our hearts, though :P ). Sister backstory, Starswirl, and more pony parents are really high on my wishlist. :3

Cotton Ball

My wishlist is for Season 4
CMC get their cutiemarks
Luna sings for once
Princess Skyla
Rainbow dash gets into the wonderbolts
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

- I don't think the CMC will get their Cutie Marks just yet. We already know what their Cutie Marks are...
- It would be extremely awesome if Luna had her chance to sing, but, I'm not to sure about it.
- Who's Princess Skyla?
- And to be honest, I think it would be best if Rainbow Dash stayed out of the Wonderbolts. They probably will have that one episode someday where Rainbow Dash gets in into the WB, but doesn't like it.

Cotton Ball

In the toy line princess skyla is Cadence's/Shining Armors daughter
[move][/move]

Natsu

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Apr 20, 18:40:13
In the toy line princess skyla is Cadence's/Shining Armors daughter

Toys are not canon with the tv show

Cotton Ball

Ok that  means I've been on the toy forums too much
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

It would be cool if they had a daughter in Season 4.

And Natsu, I'll be sending the test tonight, and I've been too blind to notice this: Do you still want to take the test? You're already General, but if you still want to, I see no problem with it.

Go Up