[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cotton Ball

OMGZ MIGHT BE THE FIRST LOYAL B) YAYZ :nod:
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Lucien

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Mar 29, 11:17:43
I'm back after being not-active for awhile, and it being spring-break, my first order is to be working on this herd!

~ Anyone who doesn't respond to this message within a month will be kicked. (I don't want any no-actives!)

~ I will be working on Spring WoH Signatures.

~ The 'Loyal' title is in demand of loyal ponies, so message me or reply on this thread if you'd like to prove yourself!

~ It would also be VERY useful if every member could give me the name of the character they will be joining the herd in-game with.

I'm very sorry if the herd is really boring without attention, but I'm going to try and fix that over the weekend.

Thanks for reading! Please don't hesitate if you have any questions!

I come on every once in a while. I am ready to prove myself. When LOE comes out, (hopefully they allow spaces) I will be Lucid the Shieldbearer, Bright Sword, Bright Pen, or Blackavar. MAYBE I might be Ceseall Basin.

If more than one character is allowed per account (4, hopefully), I will be Lucid the Shieldbearer, Bright Pen, Blackavar, and Ceseall Basin.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

HerpyDooves

Cottonball and Lucien, in order to become a Loyal, you will be given a secret test. I will let you know if you've passed. Good luck... and stay active! ;)

Cotton Ball

2013 Apr 06, 04:07:28 #223 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 06, 04:09:56 by Cotton Ball
Okey Dokey Lokey I'm on every weekend or whenever I have free time just pm me when the test is ready also my oc's have been changing like crazy so when the game comes out my oc will be different from when i signed up for this herd X3
[move][/move]

Natsu

2013 Apr 06, 14:39:52 #224 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 06, 16:39:49 by Natsu
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 01, 22:56:42
Quote from: Natsu on 2013 Mar 31, 20:09:30
Going to Rome for a month,

Early check.

Hope you has fun

Tickets invalid, refund. Buck.

Seems I'm stuck at home browsing multiple forums and tf2.

Will be active probably every moment of the day cause I zero things to do.

Edit: By default (being first member) I should be signed up for the possible rank of Loyal, or better; even so, I'm not begging. Bring your test, Master, we shall see who is fittest for such.

Cotton Ball

(cough cough) dont (cough cough) read (cough cough) cupcakes dont read cupcake ovO i read it all both volumes it's scary please also DO THE HARLEM SHAKE -does harlem shake- cookie pie muffin  pancakes waffles

Btw i need that test!!!!!!! XD please
[move][/move]

Natsu

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Apr 06, 18:26:01
(cough cough) dont (cough cough) read (cough cough) cupcakes dont read cupcake ovO i read it all both volumes it's scary please also DO THE HARLEM SHAKE -does harlem shake- cookie pie muffin  pancakes waffles

Btw i need that test!!!!!!! XD please

You're quite the nut...lmao

HerpyDooves

Sorry to hear about that, Natsu.  :s

I will send the test to the three of you via pm. Hopefully tonight. ;)

HerpyDooves

Lucien, Cotton Ball, and Natsu, you have until 11 pm next Sunday to complete this test. If you don't finish, you fail. You defiantly still have a chance of proving yourself though.

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 07, 22:37:23
Lucien, Cotton Ball, and Natsu, you have until 11 pm next Sunday to complete this test. If you don't finish, you fail. You defiantly still have a chance of proving yourself though.

I have submitted my form.

Thank you for such a brilliant test, it was wonderful and impressive to complete.
;)

Cotton Ball

2013 Apr 10, 04:59:15 #230 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 10, 05:04:43 by Cotton Ball
well i did the first part of the test i couldnt find an answer I've never been good on what we did
[move][/move]

Lucien

I have no idea what I should be looking for in the hidden message test.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Cotton Ball

Welcome to my world Lucien welcome :]
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Just analyze the paragraph from top to bottom and give me a brief summary as to what is wrong with it.  ;)

Natsu

If you have had any experience with games beforehand, it will hit you like a train!

Keep trying, friends!

Cotton Ball

Darn I have to take the writing assestment today all day long :I
[move][/move]

Natsu

I don't have any form of power over the guild, (though after this test I could be considered a mod) but I strongly feel if we want this guild to be top dog then we need a fast, easy form of communication that could be used in-game or in general. Usually, I was just use an irc, but I feel we need something much better.

I know you guys aren't a bunch of 7 year olds, and I'm sure you know something about how to use programs; which is why I request we use either a Ventrilo Server, or use Skype.

I request that we discuss this topic, and come to a decision.

If it comes to Skype, then we will add you to the current group which is being used at the moment.

If it comes to Ventrilo, Natsu will personally host the server (And pay the fee's)

Ventrilo is more conveinant to voice chat in, as the settings are easy and no calls are required.

Skype is more diverse in the fact that you can both use text, and talk voice. However, voice required someone to host a call, which means talk will have to be activated before it can be used.

Why am I doing this?

This guild needs to be the best. It really, really does. Team communication is the perfect strategy in any MMO. If anyone has any thoughts they would like to point out, please post them.

Let's Discuss, Warriors!

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2013 Apr 12, 17:12:07
I don't have any form of power over the guild, (though after this test I could be considered a mod) but I strongly feel if we want this guild to be top dog then we need a fast, easy form of communication that could be used in-game or in general. Usually, I was just use an irc, but I feel we need something much better.

I know you guys aren't a bunch of 7 year olds, and I'm sure you know something about how to use programs; which is why I request we use either a Ventrilo Server, or use Skype.

If it comes to Skype, then we will add you to the current group which is being used at the moment.

If it comes to Ventrilo, Natsu will personally host the server (And pay the fee's)

Ventrilo is more conveinant to voice chat in, as the settings are easy and no calls are required.

Skype is more diverse in the fact that you can both use text, and talk voice. However, voice required someone to host a call, which means talk will have to be activated before it can be used.

Why am I doing this?

This guild needs to be the best. It really, really does. Team communication is the perfect strategy in any MMO. If anyone has any thoughts they would like to point out, please post them.

Let's Discuss, Warriors!

I saw the message you sent me, I'll fix that lol

And about the general voice chat. He will use skype, in our old skype chat channel thingy. I feel we shouldn't use Ventrilo: I wouldn't want anyone to pay... just so we can talk to eachother. :P

And I really, really understand your concern over the guild's tip-top shape. I really love it, really. Later this weekend I'm going to revise the front page a little bit, also.

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 12, 17:30:20
Quote from: Natsu on 2013 Apr 12, 17:12:07

Why am I doing this?

Let's Discuss, Warriors!

I saw the message you sent me, I'll fix that lol

And about the general voice chat. He will use skype, in our old skype chat channel thingy. I feel we shouldn't use Ventrilo: I wouldn't want anyone to pay... just so we can talk to eachother. :P

And I really, really understand your concern over the guild's tip-top shape. I really love it, really. Later this weekend I'm going to revise the front page a little bit, also.

Skype wins then, I suppose

I'm going to ask you to update the front page for skype contact information. I've been using skype for almost five to six years, so I know just about every creak of it; regardless, I ask that you put your contact info, or you can use mine since I don't mind releasing info to the public.

Add a spoiler with "Skype Contact Information" and fill it with this:

In order to gain access to the Guild Skype chat, you must send a friend request like this:

Send it to either, 'solidfallen', or '(derpys)'

And say, "I wish to preserve harmony in this world."

I also believe that during such group events, Skype is required, at least in some cases. If you can't hear your leader speaking to you, then you're just useless.

On another note, as for this 'General' you seem to know, if he doesn't take charge with group activities, then I will step up. I know it isn't my place, but I'm psyched for this game, and I want our guild to #1 because we are serious.

~Natsu

HerpyDooves

Are you... are you requesting to become the general?

Nothing wrong with this idea, of course. But, why, exactly, would you like to become such a high rank?

And yes, I'll work on the skype stuffs. ;)

Go Up