[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Natsu

I bring terrible news.

Hasbro has shut down the fan project "Fighting is Magic".

Only amount of time before they find this, and cancel it too.

3 years of hard work down the drain.

My heart to the staff.

Salveon

Quote from: Natsu on 2013 Feb 10, 12:38:48
I bring terrible news.

Hasbro has shut down the fan project "Fighting is Magic".

Only amount of time before they find this, and cancel it too.

3 years of hard work down the drain.

My heart to the staff.

:/ Yeah.
Gosh Hasbro, build up a fan base, then slowly kill off everything in it. Luckily LoE has takes plenty of measures to prevent legal infringement.
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

They took down Fighting is Magic? I really need to get updated lol

xXthevenomousXx

Y'know, I'd like to just point out that you shouldn't just give up and soil your pants.

First of all, It has been said that the first two episodes of season 4 will be a continuation of the season 3 finale, most likely meaning everything will be back to normal afterwards.

Second, this game will likely not be taken down because they've taken precautions to avoid breaking any copyrights, meaning there are no trademarked characters or anything in this game, and it isn't using the MLP logo. I know that's not all, but I'm sure you get the idea.

So in other words: Keep Calm and Let Me Join the Guild. :P

HerpyDooves

lol thanks for the news!

And yes, you may join our super awesome herd X3

Lucien

Quote from: xXthevenomousXx on 2013 Feb 26, 23:39:56
Y'know, I'd like to just point out that you shouldn't just give up and soil your pants.

First of all, It has been said that the first two episodes of season 4 will be a continuation of the season 3 finale, most likely meaning everything will be back to normal afterwards.

Second, this game will likely not be taken down because they've taken precautions to avoid breaking any copyrights, meaning there are no trademarked characters or anything in this game, and it isn't using the MLP logo. I know that's not all, but I'm sure you get the idea.

So in other words: Keep Calm and Let Me Join the Guild. :P

Twilight is most likely going to stay an alicorn, if that's what you meant by "going back to normal".
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

HerpyDooves

2013 Mar 29, 11:17:43 #206 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 29, 11:20:34 by HerpyDooves
I'm back after being not-active for awhile, and it being spring-break, my first order is to be working on this herd!

~ Anyone who doesn't respond to this message within a month will be kicked. (I don't want any no-actives!)

~ I will be working on Spring WoH Signatures.

~ The 'Loyal' title is in demand of loyal ponies, so message me or reply on this thread if you'd like to prove yourself!

~ It would also be VERY useful if every member could give me the name of the character they will be joining the herd in-game with.

I'm very sorry if the herd is really boring without attention, but I'm going to try and fix that over the weekend.

Thanks for reading! Please don't hesitate if you have any questions!

Dark Hooves

may I join I'm sure my OC Dark Hooves will make a useful addition with his elemental magic

if you want to know more about him go to this thread

Dark Hooves OC list
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Mar 29, 13:42:00
may I join I'm sure my OC Dark Hooves will make a useful addition with his elemental magic

if you want to know more about him go to this thread

Dark Hooves OC list

Welcome to the herd :D

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Dark Hooves

have you seen my OC list yet?

HerpyDooves

Natsu

Going to Rome for a month,

Early check.

Dark Hooves

any word on when season four will start

bturner81

I'm liking the sound of this Herd. I'd like to join this herd if possible!  :D

I haven't completely decided the name for my OC yet, but I'm most likely going to name him Static Velocity. He's a fast Pegasus. I hope I can join your ranks and defend the land of Equestria from the dark fiends that threaten it's inhabitants!

HerpyDooves

I would love for you to join!

Season 4 will be sometime this winter.

bturner81

Thanks! I'll try my best to be a great Herd member. ^-^

I can't wait for Season 4. It's gonna be so awesome!  :3

HerpyDooves

Quote from: bturner81 on 2013 Apr 01, 22:37:08
Thanks! I'll try my best to be a great Herd member. ^-^

I can't wait for Season 4. It's gonna be so awesome!  :3

:3

HerpyDooves