[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

Stayed home and watched Roseanne lol

Lucien

Saw Wreck-It Ralph, that was an amazing movie.

Spoiler: show
up up down down left right left right b a start
????????BA THEY USED THE FREAKING KONAMI CODE  O:

Renaissance Festival on Saturday.  :D
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Lucien on 2012 Nov 05, 17:41:54
Saw Wreck-It Ralph, that was an amazing movie.

up up down down left right left right b a start
????????BA THEY USED THE FREAKING KONAMI CODE  O:

Renaissance Festival on Saturday.  :D

Awesome! ;)

Natsu

Natsu

HerpyDooves

HerpyDooves

Everypony get a nice big dose of Season 3 this morning?

Salveon

I didn't get to watch it on T.V, I was gonna watch a livestream on PC, but had a sudden commitment my Mum forced me into, so I screen capped that, about to watch it  :3
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Nov 10, 14:14:41
I didn't get to watch it on T.V, I was gonna watch a livestream on PC, but had a sudden commitment my Mum forced me into, so I screen capped that, about to watch it  :3

When it came on TV I was so excited I was shaking a little lol My Little Pony will always be my most favorite show...

Salveon

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Nov 10, 14:25:16
Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Nov 10, 14:14:41

When it came on TV I was so excited I was shaking a little lol My Little Pony will always be my most favorite show...

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!  :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

SHINING ARMOR TOSSING CADENCE LIKE A BAWS!

:3:3:3:3
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

lol I was confused for a second at that part lol

Salveon

I know right  :P
Can't wait for next saturday now :D
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: I know what the next episode is about :3show'; }" />Spoiler: I know what the next episode is about :3show
3 words: Multiple Pinkie Pies

Salveon

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Nov 10, 15:48:50
hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: I know what the next episode is about :3show'; }" />Spoiler: I know what the next episode is about :3show

[Spoiler]
Oh God no xD
That reminds me of this:
&feature=plcp
just get to the end of it.
[/spoiler]
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Nov 10, 15:57:15
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Nov 10, 15:48:50

[Spoiler]
Oh God no xD
That reminds me of this:
&feature=plcp
just get to the end of it.
[/spoiler]

lol

Natsu

Well at least you guys enjoyed it. I didn't find it all that well. The villian was REALLY underdeveloped, thus leading it to being the worst episode on my list. Best of course, being Discord's episodes.

HerpyDooves

I understand, it's because they didn't discuss about the villain at all. But still an awesome episode to me.

Salveon

Yeah, I didn't like the fact that the villain had hardly any depth, I more liked the episode for Twilight  X3 ESPECIALLY THE GRAVITY SPELL! :3
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Nov 11, 11:25:21
Yeah, I didn't like the fact that the villain had hardly any depth, I more liked the episode for Twilight  X3 ESPECIALLY THE GRAVITY SPELL! :3

The gravity spell was probably one of my favorite parts from the episodes :3

Go Up