Legends of Equestria is now recruiting and REMINDERS!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jan 24, 07:00:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hawk

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 19, 19:20:34
I cant really do any of these things.......I guess i'll try for the moderators again if/when they recruit again

You and me both.

Equestrianman21

I need help! I can't log in, and I can't log in locally. WHAT'S THE MATTER?! :I

Lightning_Wing

I cant log in it keeps giving me an error and when I go to local login i get no server on the list.  Am I doing something wrong?

Discord94

I can't log in in the Game!
Any reason for this? o.O
I'd really appreciate if somepony colud have this fixed!
Greetings, Discord94

sammym07

Theres so many ppl on the servers tht its slow, so u have to try several times to log in.

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Stormy

So, does 'error: couldn't log in' mean anything other than just lots of traffic and many people trying to login? I was able to login twice so far, once late yesterday night and once early this morning (as in 2am early). Nevertheless in each case I tried many times before it worked. Since then I've tried a bit and no luck.

If anything I think these open weekends prove the server's capabilities (or maybe the server hardware?) aren't anywhere near up to the point of being able to accommodate everyone who wants to play the game.

Also, I think that the server really ought to be designed such that you can be logged in and shown the server list even if you can't get on a server right away. That would minimize the number of times the server has to handle an identical request and then refuse it (wouldn't it?). It'd probably need like 5-10 minute timeout where you get dumped off and have to relogin if you can't get onto a specific server. Ideally they'd just set some limits on server capacity so that the client could show how many people were on compared to that max number. As it is, getting dumped back to the main screen just to hit 'login' again so you can get back to the entering login details gets very annoying quickly. Not really sure why they wouldn't go with the standard mmo style (these days at least) of having the login input boxes and button on the main screen and not have to push a button just to get to them. Well, besides aesthetics maybe...

atomheartother

Hi, I'm surprised to see no openings for sound designers. Is that included somewhere in there and simply not spoken of? Or are you simply not looking for sound designers at the moment?

I'm asking for two reasons, one because  it seems like LoE could do with some more work sound-wise, it still needs a bunch of sound effects, especially for enemies and environments, it has some inconsistencies in volume, especially in the music, and could also use some "Enemy aggro" music, for the Everfree Forest for example.

The second reason is because I'm a sound engineer, I study sound creation right now and also produce my own music. I have been involved in a few video games projects (Only two, admittedly) and would be interested in helping with LoE. Is it even worth it to send an application?

HorseLover

I'm agreeing with everyone else, it won't let me login! It just says there was an error. I haven't actually ever tried LoE, so it's a bummer that I might not be able to play it this weekend. Can someone please fix this?

Splatulated

:o I really hope the scroll bar gets fixed that thing is atrocious!

i still love the game but when trying to chat and any little freeze places the scroll bar at the top of chat .-. i hope they fix this so it stays at active chat unless the player chooses to scroll up  :P

Tiger

Did anyone else have a "Connection timed out" issue? Just wondering if it isn't just me.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Somebeing

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Jan 25, 05:23:01
Did anyone else have a "Connection timed out" issue? Just wondering if it isn't just me.

So it isn't just me then.

Servers must be down,  >A<.

Post Merge

Edit: Other servers are up. Seems Piaffe couldn't handle the dancing groove.

Héphaïstos

I can't log in, it's just keep telling me "error: can't log in",  DD:
Courage is not the absence of fear.

I'm a french brownie, so sorry for my bad english.

book_freakk

Umm.. I keep trying to log on but for the past 5 minutes it only says error....?

Brony Centamare

So I'm trying to login and play the game and it took me maybe 20 minutes to register (catcha thing and all) and now when I click the login button on the game it doesn't do anything. It's not trying to load or anything, as if the button is broken. It doesn't say error, my computer didn't slow down, or anything like that. Does anybody know what it is and how I can solve this issue? Anything would be helpful.

Comet Trail

I totally volunteer for public relations! Game is awesome and I'd like to help however I can. 
Prepare your eye sockets for visual delights and good time shenanigans!

Cooldice

Durin-92

Quote from: Brony Centamare on 2014 Jan 25, 18:04:13
So I'm trying to login and play the game and it took me maybe 20 minutes to register (catcha thing and all) and now when I click the login button on the game it doesn't do anything. It's not trying to load or anything, as if the button is broken. It doesn't say error, my computer didn't slow down, or anything like that. Does anybody know what it is and how I can solve this issue? Anything would be helpful.

I have this exact problem aswell, it's a bit annoying

TheZebinator

How long is the servers going to be open, and if they are closed now/it's too late to test the game, when will you open them again?
I can't think of any other questions, so have a great day :D
Have a great day! ~The Zebinator

Go Up