[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

At the same time, Vinyl slammed a button down on the cannon, causing it to charge up  and fire a laser at the wall, breaking through it, and conveniently  revealing two large double doors at the end of a large hallway. The trio walked towards the door.

You two ready?

Peace Keeper

Octavia readies her cello on her back. She stands looking to Loyal, hoping he will be ready. Octavia was ready with determination.

I am ready for whatever comes at me.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Loyal calmly  pushed open the doors, and on the other side was large room with a big window in front. Inside the room was a being made of darkness. IT turned around, and smirked.

Well, well, well.....I was hoping you three would arrive. I suppose you've been wondering who I am. My name is Lord Xerox. I've been waiting to find a strong magical power, and yet, your Alicorn friend had it all along. Heh, but let's cut to the chase. I won't be needing him anymore, and the same goes for you two. Your musical abilities make for good strength, though. Raather nice of you to add to my power, really. It can do SO much for me. Including.....THIS!

Xerox shot a blast at Octavia. Loyal suddenly jumped in front of her, taking the hit, resulting in being slammed against the wall with a loud THUD. He fell to the floor....but he didn't get up..

Peace Keeper

AAAHHHH! LOYAL!!! You fiend!!!

She runs at Xerox in attempt to land a blow.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Xerox simple stood to the side, causing Octavia to miss.

Peace Keeper

Octavia crashes to the ground, but quickly gets up from her rage and goes at Xerox once again.

Loyal Defender

At the same time, Vinyl begins charging an energy spell. She had learned it in the time Loyal had been in the hospital. She took aim at Xerox, and once Octavia missed, Xerox began to laugh, and Vinyl shot the beam.

*insert Guns n Roses reference here (You Give Love A Bad Name, maybe)*

Wh-what?! IMPOSSIBLE! Only Loyal knew that spell! He was the only one who could defeat me! This....can't be happening! Bits of darkness began pouring from Xerox's body....it turned out he was strong in attack, but weak in defense. He WAS darkness after all. He could be defeated, if using the right strategy...distract and attack.

He began to fade away... Noo.....noo.......noooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO....!

Soon....all that was left was Loyal's pendant...

Peace Keeper

Well done Vinyl! We finally defeated that darkness.

She notices the pendant on the ground and draws herself to the pendant. She lifts it with her mouth and trots her way to Loyal, seeing him still laying. She looks and begins to worry.

Loyal? You still awake? You alright there? We finally have your pendant and finally defeated that darkness.

Loyal Defender

Loyal didn't move. He didn't respond, he didn't do anything.

Peace Keeper

She decides to shake Loyal.

Wake up! You can't be that knocked out. Please! Vinyl! Help me here! He's not waking up.

Loyal Defender

Vinyl walked over, and learned down onto Loyal's chest. After a few moments, she shook her head gently and said two words Octavia wished she didn't have to hear...

No pulse.

Peace Keeper

No pulse?... then... this means... *in a small wimper* Loyal... you can't be... please... no!

She falls back, realizing his grave condition. She may have lost a friend she only made just days ago. She throws herself onto Loyal, gagging in saddness, tears rolling. Soon her gag grows into a loud cry, sobbing onto Loyal, crying with her forelegs wrapping around her face on her fallen friend. Her cries continue for an extended time, releasing every emotion she has built up in her gray-coated body. She lifts her head looking down to Loyal's true animal face.

I'm sorry. I've done all I can... I... I wished we didn't lose you.

She looks down to Loyal then looks down to the pendant. She now holds the pendant on her hooves above Loyal. She decides to open the pendant to see what was inside. She sees the image of what appears to be his parents also in the same animal form Loyal is in. She lays the pendant on Loyals chest and lays her head low, giving a moment of silence to a fallen friend.

Loyal Defender

All Vinyl could do was sit there...she felt just as sad as Octavia was...but she wasn't one to show it.

The pendant on Loyal's chest began to glow a bright white color, slowly filling the room with light..

Peace Keeper

Octavia continues to tilt her head down giving her respects, until she caught something in her vision. Her sediment turned into surprise, unknown to what was going on. She sees the pendant lighting up and covers her eyes from the blinding light.

The pendant... what's going on?

Loyal Defender

The pendant glowed even brighter, slowly lifting up into the air...memories of Loyal's life flashed through Octavia's and Vinyl's minds...and soon, it came to Loyal's POV of getting shot by the darkness blast.

Loyal's body began to glow as well, and the pendant lowered itself into his chest, absorbing into it....Loyal's body brightened a bit.....and after a few moments, the glow in the room faded...

Eventually, there was a cough....Loyal opened his eyes weakly, and faced the two ponies..

Peace Keeper

Octavia was in total awe seeing what was the life of Loyal, a life completely different to the life their pony lives lived. Seeing now the light fade, she now opens her eyes scanning the room and looking to Loyal. She was very surprised to now see Loyal awake.

Loyal... is that you? You are alive again!!!

She begins to run to Loyal in happiness, with tears running down her face again.

Loyal Defender

2016 May 31, 04:46:30 #216 Last Edit: 2016 May 31, 05:04:28 by Loyal Defender

Loyal barely had any time to react before Octavia lifted him up and tightly hugged him. Of course, he weakly managed to hug her back. He was badly hurt from the battle, but all that mattered was that he was alive.

I saw my life flash before my eyes before I died....I thought I'd never see you two again...but I'm happy you still managed to defeat Xerox for me..you know, it was your pure love for me that brought me back....you didn't want to lose me, you cared so much for me...AAGHH!

Are you all right?!

Yeah....just a bit injured from that blast...but I'll manage...you know, we haven't figured out how we'll get back down...

Vinyl knows a teleportation spell, thankfully...once we get back, you'll need a lot of rest. I'll hire Nurse Redheart to check up on you every so often...I won't let this slide, you know.

Don't worry, we'll also be there to take care of you until you're better. I'll be honest, I did NOT expect you to come back to life...I thought you were actually dead. Well,  I mean, you WERE, but that's besides the point. Vnyl's horn glowed a magenta color, and there was a slow, but sudden flash of light.

*a few days later*

Loyal was still in bed, resting. Nurse Redheart diagnosed a full two to three weeks of bed rest. The injuries would take a while to heal, but soon after, Loyal would be good as new. Octavia was in bed next to him, chatting with him. I'll be honest, I'm kind of glad the darkness no longer haunts me. Believe me, I've had enough of an adventure for one day.

Octavia chuckled. I get the feeling there's going to be a lot of adventures down the road....but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, I'll show you some of mmy newest classical music I've created!

Octavia pulled out her cello, and began playing the one song Loyal heard when they first met...]

...Moonlight Sonata.

THE END

Go Up