Slender-Pony's Forest RP

Started by FluffleStar, 2014 Apr 18, 00:29:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

Quote from: Snowcraft_Pony on 2014 Apr 25, 18:45:04
Hearing a call the black mare looked around anc called back. "Hello? I can hear you! Where are you?"

This actually made Skye jump a little. Then she was slightly embarrassed. Nothing seemed to actually scare her. Until now that is...

She tried to respond to the pony, however, had no idea where to speak to. She just spoke aloud again.

"I don't know!! I can't see a thing!! It's too dark!! Where are you?" asked Skye
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Tabbyte

(( Recap Please? :P ))

Diamond Rose gallops up to the group followed by Tabbyte. " What the hay was that... " Tabbyte says as she catches her breath. Diamond Rose sits down and stays silent, her eyes can't seem to focus on one thing.

Snowcraft_Pony

Hearing a reply the mare continued "I don't really know, I found a page that said 'leave me alone' I don't get it, but the tree it was on was abnormally large"

LostSanity

Quote from: Snowcraft_Pony on 2014 Apr 26, 05:05:41
Hearing a reply the mare continued "I don't really know, I found a page that said 'leave me alone' I don't get it, but the tree it was on was abnormally large"

Skye wasn't really sure what to think about this.

"You do know how unbelievable that sounds right? I've never heard of anything like that before, so, it's a little hard to believe..." remarked Skye

She then began to try to look around her at the trees to see if any of these so called 'pages' were on any of the trees close to her...

RuneAlchemist

Remedy heard something in the distance. Ponies talking. Could they be behind this? No, from the way they talked, they sounded just as confused as she was. Still, she had no business with them. They likely didn't have any answers for her. She was still slightly curious, though, as to who these ponies were. Staying silent, she made sure the hood of her coat was pulled up. She approached the ponies quietly, in an attempt to observe them. Perhaps they would be friendly, perhaps they were in fact part of whatever game this was and was lulling her into a false sense of security. She would find out soon enough.

((feel free to have her be watching any group of ponies out there))
My OC's Feel free to tell me what you think of them. I'm open to all constructive criticism. It will be periodically updated whenever I feel like it~

Snowcraft_Pony

Hearing no further reply the mare sat and laid down in a surrendering position, her only hope that she be found.

"Please, save me" she wined quietly to herself.

LostSanity

((What happened to everyone else that was in this? Don't tell me they disappeared and will never be heard from ever again... this always seems to happen...  ono ))

Tabbyte

(( OH NOES :O I hate it when that happens... ))

RuneAlchemist

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Apr 26, 18:38:45
((What happened to everyone else that was in this? Don't tell me they disappeared and will never be heard from ever again... this always seems to happen...  ono ))

((Hey, calm down mate~
We can have a totally awesome RP with just a few people. Especially since I, the overlord of awesome is here....wait, what?))

My OC's Feel free to tell me what you think of them. I'm open to all constructive criticism. It will be periodically updated whenever I feel like it~

Tabbyte

(( Transferring to you ponies. ))

Diamond began to shiver. She gets up, and gallops off until she runs into Skye. She growls " Back off! ". Tabbyte catches up to her. " Stop! " she says to Diamond, who looks at her and calms.

LostSanity

((Oh well. I'll just hope they come back eventually. If not... someone else will have to RP as Slendermare/Slendermane/Slender-Pony. Which will not be me.  X3 ))

Quote from: Tabbyte on 2014 Apr 26, 19:52:24
Diamond began to shiver. She gets up, and gallops off until she runs into Skye. She growls " Back off! ". Tabbyte catches up to her. " Stop! " she says to Diamond, who looks at her and calms.

The pony that bumped into her actually made her jump into the air somewhat, genuinely scaring her. However, Skye reacted the same way the other pony did.

"Hey!! Don't do that!! I'm stuck in here just like you are!!" shouted Skye

Tabbyte

Diamond growls, " Do you know who I am.... " she says, looking not particularly sane. Tabbyte winches. " I'm sorry, we just went through some.... loss.. " she says looking mildly scared.

RuneAlchemist

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Apr 26, 20:03:15
((Oh well. I'll just hope they come back eventually. If not... someone else will have to RP as Slendermare/Slendermane/Slender-Pony. Which will not be me.  X3 ))

((kekekeke....I can do it. >: 3 *rubs hand together whilst cackling evilly.*))

Remedy watched the ponies before her. They all seemed to be at their wits end. She wasn't that upset herself. All she had now was an eerie feeling, and a suspicion that something was out there, watching them. It was probably just mild paranoia, though.

At hearing that they had just lost somepony, Remedy sighed internally. So her suspicions were correct. Something was out there, trying to get them. At least she hadn't ran into it. Hopefully she hadn't been noticed by it yet, though the chances of that actually happening seemed rather low. Her chances of escape, also seemed rather low in the current circumstances. She needed more information on what was going on here, and sticking together was likely the best thing to do. Deciding she had enough of observation, Remedy stepped towards the ponies quietly.

"Greetings, ponies." Her voice would obviously identify her as a Zebra even if it was too dark to really tell. "Do not be alarmed, tis only I," She began in hopes she would not startle Diamond, Tabbyte, and Skye. "A Zebra that finds herself in the same predicament as you."

((What? Expected her to Rhyme? Haha, no. That'd be way to hard.))

sfg

2014 Apr 26, 21:10:24 #53 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 26, 21:25:25 by sfg
(As much as I want to continue my role of Slendermane, you ponies aren't taking a step to anywhere as from what I can read in the posts. From what I understand from reading the posts, you're all standing in your own relative spots, constantly in fear about what's going to happen to you next. I could come and murder another one of you with such ease, but I'd like to actually see this go somewhere. I had planned to put in other environmental entities aside from forest, darkness and fog, but that won't happen if you're all standing still simply talking to each other and calming each other down.)

(Also, Wind Frost was the first victim to Slendermane, so you won't be hearing from her anytime soon. It also doesn't help I have college homework to finish up, which reduces the amount of time I can actually be on here to post something.)

Tabbyte

(( I'll send my ponies out by themselves for RP's sake ))

Diamond Rose hallucinates, seeing ponies disappear into the darkness. She gallops toward them to try to save at least one, with no prevail. She gallops after the imaginary nighhtmares.

Tabbyte sees Diamond Rose galloping off and follows. " Wait! "

RuneAlchemist

Quote from: sfg on 2014 Apr 26, 21:10:24
(I had planned to put in other environmental entities aside from forest, darkness and fog, but that won't happen if you're all standing still simply talking to each other and calming each other down.)

((Perhaps have Slendy make an appearance again, so that we have a logical reason to run off and do our own thing? It could be a good time for him to make an appearance since Remedy also makes an appearance to the others now. I think as it stands, everyone but Remedy would just run without thinking about where they were running. And Remedy wouldn't because she's just not that easily scared, even by some sort of mythical entity. There's a reason for that too, I might add....I should really work on getting her CS on my OC page after I finish Autumn...))

sfg

2014 Apr 26, 21:53:09 #56 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 26, 22:25:12 by sfg
As Diamond Rose and Tabbyte run off and away from the rest of her group in order to chase after Diamond Rose's illusions, they would eventually come to a point in the forest where it was becoming brighter and less dense with the trees. Were they finally going to make it out and rid themselves of the nightmare they were all in? Well, yes and no. By the time the two mares had emerged from the branches and out into the open, they would roll down a small hill and come across an abandoned farming area by the time they reached the bottom, dimly lit by the moon and whatever magical light that could be emitted if one of them was a unicorn. The plot of land was occupied by a field, a barn, a windmill, and a small farmhouse.

Oddly enough, the field was the only thing that actually looked alive in this grim and abandoned hovel. Stalks of wheat grass stood tall, waving lightly back and forth as the air blew itself through them. From where the two were standing, they could determine that the grass was taller than the both of them individually, and would require pushing and force to navigate through them. The second most alive thing at this farm would probably have to be the windmill, which only creaked back and forth as the natural air current gradually spun it from time to time.

The barn had all of its windows broken, its doors were missing. The inside was completely filled with shadow, and nothing could be made out of what was or is inside of it, at least not from where they were standing. The house on the other hoof has its windows boarded up, and nothing could be seen inside from looking through them. The two doors, both front and back however, weren't, and one could go exploring inside it should they choose to. All they had to do was open one of the doors.

There was still no sign of the dark and creepy figure, so Diamond Rose and Tabbyte could take the time to think and decide where will they go from there.

(Also, I should remind you that you do have an incentive to run off and do your own thing. You want to find a way out of there!)

RuneAlchemist

"Wait! Don't-" Remedy facehoofed as the other ponies ran off, chasing after something she herself didn't see. She was now alone again in the forest, and despite telling herself otherwise, she felt fear creeping up on her ever so slowly. She took deep, even breaths to fight off the feeling, but it wasn't helping much. Right now, She needed to think of her next move. Following after them now would be a bad idea. She was certain they were long gone, or at least she wouldn't catch them unless she got really lucky.

She starting walking in the direction she assumed was north, making sure to pay close attention to her surroundings.

sfg

Remedy went her way after seeing the distressed ponies run off for what may be perceived as absolutely no reason whatsoever. The recent events of her two associates freaking out have put her on the edge more than usual, and she continues her quest to find her way out of this mysterious forest. She would continue trotting along for sometime, though her cautiousness would continue failing to notice anything out of the ordinary, at least, not until now.

She would eventually come into contact with what may look like a broken down carriage just off the edge of her left eye, and judging the condition it was in, it's been out here for quite some time now. The wagon itself was tipped over, which came as odd, seeing how the ground it stood on was flat. Both axles were split in half, rendering it unable to be pulled, and whatever bagged goods were once in it, are clearly gone now. Spiders have taken up residence on the bottom side. Aside from all of that, the only other significant feature of it was a piece of paper, sketching the words "HE'S HERE."

The treeline, darkness, and fog still remained relatively tight around Remedy, making it hard to see into the distance even with a light source.

LostSanity

((I apologize if I offended you sfg. It just seemed like everyone disappeared.  :I ))

And... she was alone. AGAIN. Not good. Definitely not good. It would have been better if she went with them. Though maybe not. That one pony rubbed her the wrong way.

So... Skye did the only thing she could do. She went in the opposite direction that the other ponies went. Hoping that somehow... someway... she would perhaps find somepony else in the forest. Or perhaps... a way out? Skye doubted the latter would happen though...

Go Up