Where the heck is Flan? (Whoops, wrong place, sorry!)

Started by RenniStuffmin, 2017 Sep 11, 10:44:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RenniStuffmin

2017 Sep 11, 10:44:29 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 11, 10:53:44 by BlyndHydra
(I apologize, for I seem to have posted this topic in the wrong place. Terrible oversight. I cannot seem to delete this topic to place it where it should be. Again, sorry!)

Good morning, afternoon, or evening.

I have just started the quest labeled "The First Day of Our Pony Lives" as part of the unicorn quest line, and the first thing I have to do is to speak with an NPC named Flan. I go to where the objective marker is displayed, and she is not there, just an exclamation mark floating where I assume is supposed to be where she would be.

I log out and log back in, still not there. One game restart later, same issue.

Am I doing something incorrectly? Is there something else I should accomplish that isn't mentioned in the Journal?

MasterDungeon

Quote from: BlyndHydra on 2017 Sep 11, 10:44:29Am I doing something incorrectly?

Nope :/, it's a bug. Moderator confirmed that it's a bug that occur under certain circumstances in-game. So I guess we just have to wait ^^

NgKQ

Same here I couldn't even find Hullabaloo for the Removing Cookies and Browsing Data quest

Sunnychance

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up