Sammy's OC's! (Yayyy!! X3)

Started by sammym07, 2013 Dec 29, 00:05:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sammym07

2013 Dec 29, 00:05:02 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 19, 23:59:17 by sammym07
Spoiler: Canary Garnet Song • show

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/Cassietheangel/media/aerstrydtufcyv_zps3a631eb5.png.html][IMG]http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag352/Cassietheangel/aerstrydtufcyv_zps3a631eb5.png[/img][/URL]

Name: Canary Garnet Song
Born: Canary Song was born in Apple Loosa, she moved to Dodge Junction, THEN moved to Ponyville. Her family left Ponyville and traveled to Canterlot. They decided Canterlot was too fancy, and moved on back to Ponyville. She now lives in Ponyville.
Likes: Music, animals, dubstep, art, writing, stories, rain storms, the Winter, singing, hanging out with friends
Dislikes: ~WIP~
Weaknesses/Fears: ~WIP~
Personality: Stubborn, lazy, hyper, sweet when she needs to be, really childish at times, loves to have a laugh, can possibly lie a lot as well, serious when she has to be
Bio: Canary Song was born in Apple Loosa, along with her older siblings, Painted Peace and Meadow Tunes. Her parents, Orange Melody and Vanilla Crespo, decided that they could not produce enough bits from their jobs for their family, and needed  more bits for their home and children. Determined to reach Canterlot, Canary and her family moved to Dodge Junction, just to raise there bits a bit (Pun!ovO). Canary Song didn't like Dodge Junction whatsoever. It was boring, and there wasn't many foals or fillies there to play with. Since she was still a baby, she needed something to do, and there WAS nothing to do. Luckily, her parents didn't want to stay either, and wasn't planning on to do so anyways. Once again, they went on the train and headed for Ponyville! Canary Song loved it there. Her family stayed there for a few months, rented a house, and lived happily there for quite a while. But, Canary's family's goal was to reach Canterlot and live there, so, when they were stocked with bits, they all took the train to Canterlot. None of them liked it there, after living there for a month or so. So, buying a few things in stores with her sister and brother, they set off back to Ponyville. Canary Song grew to be 10 there, and she was oh so happy! She made many friends there, but her twofriends, Painted Galaxy and Blue Beat, were her best friends. If only she had a cutiemark....

(I'll post her cutiemark story up later. c:)

Spoiler: Art • show

Spoiler: show

I think this is the most clean artwork I've had. Its by Ramisha, when Canary was a Pegasus. Its also the first artwork I've ever had of Canary! c: :P

First unicorn drawing of her! c: :D By Guardian Dreamer

Made by That_Blue_pony
I rly loved this one! <3 It's so smooth, 'elegant', & 'graceful' if I would describe it. :3

Made by Eivuiee ((Too tired to say anything, but im just gonna say ONE thing: This reminds of my mom. :P))

Spoiler: Orange Melody ~WIP~ • show
Canary's Mom

Spoiler: Vanilla Crespo ~WIP~ • show
Canary's dad

Spoiler: Painted Peace ~WIP~ • show
Canary's big sister

Spoiler: Meadow Tunes ~WIP~ • show
Canary's big brother

Spoiler: Blue Beat ~WIP~ • show
Canary's Best friend

Spoiler: Splashed Galaxy ~WIP~ • show
Canary's Best Friend

I also wanted to say, tht she's NOT my OC! Shes my actual BFF's, altho my friend NEVER uses her for RPing, or anything. So, I'm using her. ^^

Spoiler: Art • show

Both by my friend. ^^

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

GoldenTerrabyte

She is very cute and interesting! Can't wait for her to be finished. I also can't wait to see her in RP. Also, I like all the purple on her.
I'm back

sammym07

2013 Dec 29, 19:12:32 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 29, 22:30:25 by sammym07
Thx! I added more artwork, and I have many other OC's, just haven't put them up yet!  :)

Post Merge

I've added my other OC's, except haven't put up their forum's yet! I only typed their names (duh) and wut they are to Canary. I basically put up her family and her best friends. :P

I can't turn this around

Ramisha

Nice!  :D
I don't think I've told you: I like her design. I also like how she moved so many times. Finding a home is harder than it looks  ^-^

sammym07

Thx! I wanted a color scheme tht would actually look good, and not look too bright, too dull, dark, anything like tht, and I think I actually did a pretty good job at that! X3

I can't turn this around

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

sammym07

I can't turn this around

GoldenTerrabyte

Whoa, I JUST noticed her eyes are different colored!
I'm back

sammym07

:o Srsly? CX Dude, ur up pretty early. :P

I can't turn this around

GoldenTerrabyte

I don't always notice those things, especially in the eyes, I always seem to notice eyes last.
I'm back

sammym07

I can't turn this around

sammym07

Added a portrait of Canary in the 'Art' section.

Also added a note and some art of Splashed Galaxy!  :3

Expect some descriptions and/or pics of how my other OC's look! ^^

I can't turn this around

Go Up