Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Onyx Quill

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2018 Apr 05, 22:25:45oh ^^;

idk how I missed that XD

maybe the cryosleep ponies were all spread out across the different ships or something?  So then if one got attacked you wouldn't lose all the VIPs.

Exactly.
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

SparkleChord

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 Apr 05, 22:30:41We need to make sure we don't contradict each other when adding ideas. Also, anything that involves what happened to the Solar Arrow is gonna heavily impact the RP when the characters find out. With that said, we all need to agree on additional information that regards what happened before the VIPs woke up

yeye
(Formerly known as Purple)

Julien999

That reminds me, Maple's robot did mention that Maple is one of the VIPs... Is everyone who woke up without much memory of boarding the ship are really all VIPs?

SparkleChord

Quote from: Julien999 on 2018 Apr 06, 01:39:31That reminds me, Maple's robot did mention that Maple is one of the VIPs... Is everyone who woke up without much memory of boarding the ship are really all VIPs?

from what i understand, yes.  All the ponies who originally woke up on the Solar Arrow were the cryosleep ponies meant for rebooting the Equestrian race.

Julien999

Um, so... Maple basically removed all of the data about the attack in the communication room/array into a disk?

Wait, my mind is stuck. What Onyx told/wrote to Thunder?

This might be a sign that Maple don't trust anyone and prefer to keep datas safe in his hoof. He truly was a soldier before boarding the arrow.

SparkleChord

Quote from: Julien999 on 2018 Apr 06, 17:22:01Um, so... Maple basically removed all of the data about the attack in the communication room/array into a disk?

Wait, my mind is stuck. What Onyx told/wrote to Thunder?

This might be a sign that Maple don't trust anyone and prefer to keep datas safe in his hoof. He truly was a soldier before boarding the arrow.

I'm not really sure what's going on with that tbh ^^; I think what Onyx gave thunder is different information, and then Maple downloaded any data the Solar Arrow had on the attack after?

@Maplewood does that sound about right?

Julien999

No reply from Maple for confirmation? Well, it actually very confused me.

Okay, I imagine something:

Spoiler: show
Alien's attack prior the event of Lost in Space.

The Solar Arrow is on good check, but suddenly there is alien ships attacking? And one alien managed to get on board the Solar Arrow?! They don't know who they are, nor what they wanted. All they know is that they attacked.

The alien who managed to get onboard attacked crews and passengers, but the Solar Arrow had a few brave passengers that helped the crews to neutralize the alien by being baits and sealed the alien in a cryostasis.

But the attack from outside continued to rage and that is a mystery as to what happened before the Solar Arrow went missing.

All we know is that the cryotube of which it contain the alien has broken down both due to his large size and the room becoming not so functional, leaving the use of energy to it's minimal. As a result, it attacked the crew again which are the ponies we know of now.

(Note : The alien got pretty scared and fleed multiple times when Maplewood approached. Did he already met him?)

FakeSmile

Yeah, the alien attack is slowly startin' to become more confusin' when new information is added. Even with the alien that was on the Solar Arrow is hard to explain since the description of it doesnt match Onyx's description of these aliens.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SparkleChord

we could always say there was more than one alien race going after the Arrow maybe?

it's possible the alien on the ship could've been a bio-experiment gone wrong also.  A bit dark, but potentially interesting xD

Julien999

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2018 Apr 07, 17:05:18we could always say there was more than one alien race going after the Arrow maybe?

it's possible the alien on the ship could've been a bio-experiment gone wrong also.  A bit dark, but potentially interesting xD
If it's the case, we need to bring Scarlet in this OOC since I believe she is the one who decided to unleash it from it's n-ice prison. (What hapened? I forgot, I need to read this part again I guess.)

FakeSmile

A bio-experiment would make more sense given the nature of Celestia's mission. Speakin' of the mission, i also have a few more details we could add to build on the four kingdom and the purpose of the mission.

The war lasted for however long which resulted in their home planet no longer being liveable. An alliance has been made between the four princesses that they will work toward this new planet in a peaceful manner. However, none of the princesses are actually sharing the mission. Each kingdom has their own personal 'Solar Arrow' in hopes of restarting their kingdoms society/ponies again. It's basically an arms race to see which Princess can get to the new planet first so they can have their first pick of the planet.

The 'Solar Arrow' is the main ship where all the agriculture and civilization reboot is being worked on. Like stated before, each Princess has their own and are working separately on their gene pools. These sister ships do keep in contact with another so they are aware of the progress they're making. It's crucial for each ship to show promising results since they basically gotta out-compete the other kingdoms. The Princesses aren't on great terms with each other from the war so these separate missions were how they managed to not rub each other the wrong way.

So that leaves the VIPs. They are basically the template DNA each kingdom would need for the colonization department. For a more successful gene pool, they would have multiple VIPs (or as many as they wish) in order to have more unique offsprings genetic wise when they clone the ponies. However, if each kingdom wishes to alter DNA for more fit ponies, they are free to do so. Not every kingdom would use VIPs or cloning if they have other methods they wish to use. However, each sistering ship is aware of the other ship's progress and can choose to agree or disagree.

The Solar Arrow is currently doing genetic modification methods for this new planet. With the details they have about the new planet, the agriculture department was ordered to modified the seeds to be able to thrive on that planet. This means their apple trees and hay would be able to compete with the other plant life on that planet and have a higher success rate of growth. Genetic modification is also being used for the new generation of ponies. Our VIPs are the template DNA of the new race. Each manages to have the genetic coding that would allow Pegasus, Earth pony and Unicorn to be on this new planet. The Princess is still bitter by the failure of Equestria and wishes for this not to be repeated. With Celestia's order, these clones will be modified to be the fittest race out of all the kingdoms and hopefully have the largest domain. Celestia is keeping a tight lip on the details of this and even her Solar Arrow crew was ordered to be as vague as possible when discussing these plans; which is extremely upsetting to the other kingdoms.

The Solar Arrow and its sister ships would be the only ones who would know the details of the mission according to the Princess. The most knowledge the other fleets would know is that the Solar Arrow is crucial to the mission's success and it's the Princess' personal ship. They could know about the agriculture aspect but not the details about the recolonization. If they were to catch wind of the recolonization, the assumption would be more toward using the current ponies they have rather than cloning.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Onyx Quill

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2018 Apr 06, 17:26:28I'm not really sure what's going on with that tbh ^^; I think what Onyx gave thunder is different information, and then Maple downloaded any data the Solar Arrow had on the attack after?

@Maplewood does that sound about right?

Not sure what that was about myself. Onyx just gave Thunder data he'd found about the attack. No idea what Maple had.

The data he got from the probe can be whatever we want.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Onyx Quill

Maybe it's not just one species of alien, but an alliance of several races? That's the way I've been leaning.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2018 Apr 07, 17:46:29

What motives would these aliens have to attack Celestia and her crew? Just curious to see which direction you wanna take this.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Maplewood

the data that maple took was anything relating to the attack on the arrow

SparkleChord

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 Apr 07, 17:17:49A bio-experiment would make more sense given the nature of Celestia's mission. Speakin' of the mission, i also have a few more details we could add to build on the four kingdom and the purpose of the mission.

The war lasted for however long which resulted in their home planet no longer being liveable. An alliance has been made between the four princesses that they will work toward this new planet in a peaceful manner. However, none of the princesses are actually sharing the mission. Each kingdom has their own personal 'Solar Arrow' in hopes of restarting their kingdoms society/ponies again. It's basically an arms race to see which Princess can get to the new planet first so they can have their first pick of the planet.

The 'Solar Arrow' is the main ship where all the agriculture and civilization reboot is being worked on. Like stated before, each Princess has their own and are working separately on their gene pools. These sister ships do keep in contact with another so they are aware of the progress they're making. It's crucial for each ship to show promising results since they basically gotta out-compete the other kingdoms. The Princesses aren't on great terms with each other from the war so these separate missions were how they managed to not rub each other the wrong way.

So that leaves the VIPs. They are basically the template DNA each kingdom would need for the colonization department. For a more successful gene pool, they would have multiple VIPs (or as many as they wish) in order to have more unique offsprings genetic wise when they clone the ponies. However, if each kingdom wishes to alter DNA for more fit ponies, they are free to do so. Not every kingdom would use VIPs or cloning if they have other methods they wish to use. However, each sistering ship is aware of the other ship's progress and can choose to agree or disagree.

The Solar Arrow is currently doing genetic modification methods for this new planet. With the details they have about the new planet, the agriculture department was ordered to modified the seeds to be able to thrive on that planet. This means their apple trees and hay would be able to compete with the other plant life on that planet and have a higher success rate of growth. Genetic modification is also being used for the new generation of ponies. Our VIPs are the template DNA of the new race. Each manages to have the genetic coding that would allow Pegasus, Earth pony and Unicorn to be on this new planet. The Princess is still bitter by the failure of Equestria and wishes for this not to be repeated. With Celestia's order, these clones will be modified to be the fittest race out of all the kingdoms and hopefully have the largest domain. Celestia is keeping a tight lip on the details of this and even her Solar Arrow crew was ordered to be as vague as possible when discussing these plans; which is extremely upsetting to the other kingdoms.

The Solar Arrow and its sister ships would be the only ones who would know the details of the mission according to the Princess. The most knowledge the other fleets would know is that the Solar Arrow is crucial to the mission's success and it's the Princess' personal ship. They could know about the agriculture aspect but not the details about the recolonization. If they were to catch wind of the recolonization, the assumption would be more toward using the current ponies they have rather than cloning.

that sounds like a really neat idea ^^

Maplewood

sorry for late reply soo maple downloaded all info regarding the attack as hes haveing lots of suspicions about thunder mostly cause he hasn't tried at all to come find him, on another point he is a soilder back in equestria a combat engineer who was picked cause of his long service and leadership to take over the position of head engineer on the arrow

Julien999

That's what I thought when I read and reread that post of yours (Maple)...

So, I guess at some point, the informations will be cut short, @Cowboy ? (By the way, is that your old profil pic gif?)

Cowboy

Quote from: Julien999 on 2018 Apr 09, 01:10:07That's what I thought when I read and reread that post of yours (Maple)...

So, I guess at some point, the informations will be cut short, @Cowboy ? (By the way, is that your old profil pic gif?)
I'm going to assume he wiped the data from the ship's database as well as taking it for himself (what exactly Maple took for himself is up for interpretation). So if that's the case, Thunder Jet is going to get furious quite quickly.

And yeah, the profile pic is my old one. It's my inspiration for the time being.

Maplewood

Go Up