what would happen to the bronys if my little pony was no more?

Started by princesswarmheart, 2013 May 05, 06:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

S.DOT

Puynsi

I think that Lauren would create an army of followers to take over Hasbro and create A NEW ERA OF PONIES RELATED WITH FRIENDSHIP AND MAGIC!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ovO

Cotton Ball

Quote from: Puynsi on 2013 Dec 23, 22:30:21
I think that Lauren would create an army of followers to take over Hasbro and create A NEW ERA OF PONIES RELATED WITH FRIENDSHIP AND MAGIC!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ovO

I agree
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

TheAuthor

I would go to the Moon... and stay there... forever... while plotting against Hasbro...

In Reality: I would be failing school(maybe!) and being mega-depressed everywhere.

dynamite

[insert shrugging copy paste pony image]

XD

Well I would feel sad ;_;

Drumderbuss

It would be sad that no new episodes were being made, but we'd still have the great episodes we already do to enjoy and rewatch. But eventually, the casuals would leave, and we'd only be left with small groups who still watched the old episodes.

GoldenTerrabyte

It'd end up like Homestar Runner. It would randomly just stop making new episodes, and some fans would stay, others would go away.
I'm back

DeepSecrets

Meteor Flash

sammym07

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 06, 15:52:32
It'd end up like Homestar Runner. It would randomly just stop making new episodes, and some fans would stay, others would go away.

Ditto. XD

WAIT, BUT THIS WON'T HAPPEN IN AT LEAST A FEW YEARS CUZ SEASON 5 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED, SO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

GoldenTerrabyte

Yay! And wait, do you... know about Homestar Runner?
I'm back

sammym07

I can't turn this around

sammym07

I can't turn this around

sammym07

I can't turn this around

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

HelmOfDismay

Fandoms come and go. We would all continue along until we found a new one and in 30 years you'll think about how weird this whole experience was!  lol
~Trixie IS the highest level unicorn.~

amymist

If it had never existed, I'd be all right. I'd probably be more into Homestuck (the forums for which introduced me to MLP in the first place.) I'd still like the earlier gens just fine.

If it stopped, I doubt much would change, the fandom would keep making content. It might wind down a bit within the first three years after it ended, but there'd still be plenty of active communities. Plus, we'd probably get a direct-to-DVD (or whatever) special every once in a while.

Go Up