How My Little Pony Affects Me

Started by Daring Flash, 2013 Feb 23, 21:56:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daring Flash

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Feb 24, 22:05:01
I'm always open about my bronyhood all my siblings are a brony and pegasisters too and my parents don't care

I was watching MLP in my room and my sister snuck in. She was secretly recording me watching it with her iphone when I didn't know. I heard a board creak on the floor and spotted her and had an arguement. I had no idea what she did with the video though.  :c Looks like somebody doesn't tolerate my interest in the show.

But I made one of my friends a brony when she was curious about the show, I am only comfortable in watching with her  :]

Hello every pony! :D

Siphion

Ponies help me cope with life. I am affected with depression since forever.
I also have mild back pain which will never go away.
My family is supportive only on material level which I am still grateful for.
In my country there are no bronies or probably only a few because not a lot of people understand english on a level to watch that cartoon.

I kind of became numb to most of emotions but ponies makes me feel a bit of happiness. I could really watch them the whole day and it would not be time wasted because I would forget about real life problems.

All in all they affect me in very positive way and help me cope. The whole fanbase and all those pony songs they create make my life easier by a lot.

So I can say MLP is a big part of my life.

(Apologies for english mistakes)
I guess time will heal me more as it did before back in the days from the beginning of my time when I searched the thing I cannot find and that is nothing more than serenity.

Daring Flash

Its true the shows gives me positive thoughts  ^-^

Hello every pony! :D

Ryo_D_Disk

Heh I'm willing to admit ponys do help me with my everyday life, well in a roundabout way you see although I don't have a bad life per say aside from, having no job (properly) therefore no income, and my family itself are rather nice buut there a little to set in their ways to truly understand me as a whole or to let go as it were, but that's a whole other rant. The point Im getting at is most if not all of my confidence  to continue onwards, and to improve myself comes from this fandom NEY this forum itself, I would still be stuck in my normal unchanging world had it not been for you inspiring ponys, Which is exactly why I want to stay and see if I can't share my feelings with others so they can feel the same (wow im going over the top time to sum up me thinks) 

So to sum up my little Ryo Rant I guess I wouldn't be who I am right now if it had not been for all of you, and if your ever in need of a hoof then I'm more than willing to be there I Pinkie promise on my deck I shall

Zbizo

That's the reality irony, the further you are from someone in miles, the closer you are in souls(ofc if you both speak english)
I've realised that after becoming a brony. None is a brony in my hometown, at least not open one(closet bronies won't admit who they are), amount of bronies is bigger with every mile away from me <forever alone>

I'm missing all annouced ponymeets -.-

Chack

Helps me deal with life. Not that my life is bad or anything, it's just a tad bit busy. It also helps me deal with my brothers who constantly argue with each other.
The show gives me a really fuzzy feeling. Like, "Everything is truly fine," kind of fuzzy feeling.
The fandom inspires me. The art these people produce far exceeds my own ability, and the music... is all my yes.
Unfortunately, bronies at my school are super rare. I made a piƱata of Discord once. Only two people recognized it. I'm slowly but surely converting one of my friends into a brony using logic, for he is a very logical person. He doesn't know that I'm doing that, though.
Wait for it...

Go Up