Leave of Absence Thread

Started by WolfsGhost, 2012 Jul 09, 12:47:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SuddenSleep

i'll be doing something for a long period of time. but, i'll return here after i have finished my activity. last but not the least, i am sorry for breaking one of the rules for the first time.  :s

alexandas

I will be gone from here for a while.

I might check PM's once in a while just in case, otherwise you can message me on dA.
I dunno when I'll be back.
I dunno if I'll be back.

So ye, bye friends!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Oct 03, 13:55:05 #42 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 03, 21:54:23 by DawnsEmbrace
Saddens me to say, but...I need more focus in life, in my normal day, and LoE is a massive distraction.  I can't keep up with LoE+SO many social interactions and my responsibilities, so LoE has to go.
For a more in depth reason why...Read this.

Spoiler: To my Pascalians, • show
I'll sincerely miss all the nights I'm not here to RolePlay with you, I will.  I'm sorry that this is a decision I have to make, and that this is the only solution I can come up with.
Check, you're the man.  Keep being awesome.
Grey, oh kindred spirit.  Thank you for the time you allowed me in your company, it was well spent on my end.
Chibi, there are a few things I want to say to you that I simply don't have the courage to say, so I'll try to keep this short and sweet.  I intend to keep my promise to you.  Bygone, and myself, will return someday.

So...This is it, then.  My final days on LoE.
Adieu for now, my friends.

...We'll meet again...Don't know where, don't know when~...
...But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day~...
<br />

Dark Hooves

we will be here waiting for the day you return, we all wish you luck :D
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Doomato

A few years from now, I plan to meet you. I plan to meet all of you. I admit that my life cannot cease without ever hearing the voice of the Pascalians; I swear on my very name, that I WILL find you all. Until then, I thank you.

Prince Mist

Hi everypony, sorry I haven't been on or replying to anything...but I've probably bitten off more than I can chew persay...I'm being juggling between work on my other webpage and school with this place also on the list...but not all is helpful since I have memory loss like a few ponies here who also have that problem. (Don't worry, you aren't alone in memory loss)

So all in all short, it will be rare for me to be on here until I get things worked around.

MrEmu

Things pile up...
Sometimes that pile hurts more then just me...

No one really reads this section of the forums, so it'll be a while before anyone notices I'm gone...
Farewell, I'll remember these days I was on LoE forever and cherish them even longer...

For personal reasons I'll be leaving LoE for good, don't expect to see me back ever/for a long time.

You're the one place on the internet I'd actually call home, Goodbye.

Peace Keeper

Before you leave, let me be the first to say

"We thank you for being here. You were a good pony and always will be. I, and those close to you in this forum, will sorely miss you very much."

Good luck out there.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Invultrois

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Oct 25, 03:35:57
Things pile up...
Sometimes that pile hurts more then just me...

No one really reads this section of the forums, so it'll be a while before anyone notices I'm gone...
Farewell, I'll remember these days I was on LoE forever and cherish them even longer...

For personal reasons I'll be leaving LoE for good, don't expect to see me back ever/for a long time.

You're the one place on the internet I'd actually call home, Goodbye.

It's saddening you had to leave Mr.Emu, you've been a great pony to chat with and you will be missed by many ponies here. Good luck and i hope to see more great arts from you!

Kelvin

i'll not here for 5 days~
i'll b back after vacation~
tats it~
meow~
hmm 15 months

Invultrois

As i am returning to university, i'll be leaving the forums for a little while. (2-4 week/months)
But if there's an OSW in this few months time i'm surely there.  ovO

I'll be back active in a few months/weeks time? Depends.
If there is anything, feel free to PM me or send a message on my deviantart account.

Oh and have an early merry Christmas.  :)

Thunder Jet

2015 Jan 16, 23:27:54 #51 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 17, 10:00:47 by Thunder Jet
I've been here for quite some time...

...quite some time indeed, yes, three years. I've joined the forums in August 2011...or was it 2010? Time sure does fly, but my best guess is 2011.

I think I can positively say that I've been here longer than a quarter of the LoE (EO) staff, less positive to say half, but that is still a possibly.

I wonder if the lead music designer (my favourite pony) is still here...

...by the stars, he still is...!

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=profile;u=5

...I hope.

...anyways, to my point. This is the first open server weekend that I will not be participating in. While it does not seem too much to those online, I would rather say it to the periodic guests that pop in and hopefully remember the good times a few years back.

Back before there was ever such as thing as a open server test.

Thus, I wish the best of luck in adventure, exploiting bugs, destroying servers, questing, whatever your desires are, my luck is wished in them. Sorry if I wasted someones time reading this post, I'll spoiler it just to save room.

Probably won't be back for a long time.

But I will be back when the time needs me to be back.

Thank you, to all the people I met, for giving me hope in my life and a wonderful experience in this forum.

Wandering Mangus. I wish they didn't ban you. Yet they did, and now the Roleplaying forums is nearly at its death. Whenever I see the forums that you made to continue your role-plays, they are but just a fragment of what you have truly done for the forums. Thank you.

I forgot your name, but I hope you remember mine. You were the first to introduce me to the forums, especially the RolePlays. Even though I would go overboard with it, you would just roll with it, and that really, really, is the reason why I stayed so long. Thank you.

Lyra/Lary. Well, you name was Lyra in the first place, and you have been on the forums as long as I have! I still don't understand how the staff at EO back in the day didn't ban you from your "gruesome" transformation from Lyra to Lary, but that is just a memory and theory left unanswered. You hosted the very popular Innocent vs Corrupt thread game (which I tried to revive but failed horribly). You've been gone for a long time, but your significance here is something that I'll remember as long as I can. Thank you.

Prismatic. May you continue your fight against the Bydo, as possibly you and me are the only ones that understand what they are in this forum. I hope they make a new game to the franchise someday. Thank you.

The many other role-players. I cannot list all of them out from my head, but I'll try to remember them for the next five minutes. Equestrian, Zaner, Fudgemuffin, Teal Turken, Tiger, Ssmuppg, DawnsEmbrace, FlameandIce, sonyablademaster, GalvinRoe, alexandis, MrEmu, Sheriack (I know that isn't spelled right, can't remember...sorry), many more. I can barely remember the names of you, but I will remember the impact that you contributed to the role-play forums. Thank you.

My alternate account (and the one you might see in the future) is Somebeing. He's a cool guy. I should thank him too.

I was the underdog of this forums. No-one noticed me or replied to my replies or topics, which is fine. Being here for three years unnoticed is a nice thing to have around here.

I guess all I can say left is goodbye...so goodbye. Some of you that I listed might never read this post, and that's OK. Maybe all of you that I listed will never read this post, and that's OK too.

All that makes me happy is that I have read this post. I know that I am leaving. That is good enough.

It will always be good enough. <3

Spoiler: Half Life 3 Confirmed. • show

-TAJ / SMG.

TL;DR:

As the Starcraft Ghost says:

"I'm gone."

DawnsEmbrace

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2015 Jan 16, 23:27:54
I've been here for quite some time...

...quite some time indeed, yes, three years. I've joined the forums in August 2011...or was it 2010? Time sure does fly, but my best guess is 2011.

I think I can positively say that I've been here longer than a quarter of the LoE (EO) staff, less positive to say half, but that is still a possibly.

I wonder if the lead music designer (my favourite pony) is still here...

...by the stars, he still is...!

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=profile;u=5

...I hope.

...anyways, to my point. This is the first open server weekend that I will not be participating in. While it does not seem too much to those online, I would rather say it to the periodic guests that pop in and hopefully remember the good times a few years back.

Back before there was ever such as thing as a open server test.

Thus, I wish the best of luck in adventure, exploiting bugs, destroying servers, questing, whatever your desires are, my luck is wished in them. Sorry if I wasted someones time reading this post, I'll spoiler it just to save room.

Probably won't be back for a long time.

But I will be back when the time needs me to be back.

Thank you, to all the people I met, for giving me hope in my life and a wonderful experience in this forum.

Wandering Mangus. I wish they didn't ban you. Yet they did, and now the Roleplaying forums is nearly at its death. Whenever I see the forums that you made to continue your role-plays, they are but just a fragment of what you have truly done for the forums. Thank you.

I forgot your name, but I hope you remember mine. You were the first to introduce me to the forums, especially the RolePlays. Even though I would go overboard with it, you would just roll with it, and that really, really, is the reason why I stayed so long. Thank you.

Lyra/Lary. Well, you name was Lyra in the first place, and you have been on the forums as long as I have! I still don't understand how the staff at EO back in the day didn't ban you from your "gruesome" transformation from Lyra to Lary, but that is just a memory and theory left unanswered. You hosted the very popular Innocent vs Corrupt thread game (which I tried to revive but failed horribly). You've been gone for a long time, but your significance here is something that I'll remember as long as I can. Thank you.

Prismatic. May you continue your fight against the Bydo, as possibly you and me are the only ones that understand what they are in this forum. I hope they make a new game to the franchise someday. Thank you.

The many other role-players. I cannot list all of them out from my head, but I'll try to remember them for the next five minutes. Equestrian, Zaner, Fudgemuffin, Teal Turken, Tiger, Ssmuppg, DawnsEmbrace, FlameandIce, sonyablademaster, GalvinRoe, alexandis, MrEmu, Sheriack (I know that isn't spelled right, can't remember...sorry), many more. I can barely remember the names of you, but I will remember the impact that you contributed to the role-play forums. Thank you.

My alternate account (and the one you might see in the future) is Somebeing. He's a cool guy. I should thank him too.

I was the underdog of this forums. No-one noticed me or replied to my replies or topics, which is fine. Being here for three years unnoticed is a nice thing to have around here.

I guess all I can say left is goodbye...so goodbye. Some of you that I listed might never read this post, and that's OK. Maybe all of you that I listed will never read this post, and that's OK too.

All that makes me happy is that I have read this post. I know that I am leaving. That is good enough.

It will always be good enough. <3

-TAJ / SMG.

TL;DR:

As the Starcraft Ghost says:

"I'm gone."

Well...See you on the flip side, Somebeing.  It's been fun.
(\
<br />

Weremetalwolf

@Thunder Jet It's always sad to see a member of the community leaving but we can't do anything to change your decision. However, the door will always be open if you will change your idea and return.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Oshawottlovestacos

2015 Jan 20, 18:16:15 #54 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 20, 18:29:33 by LaptopBrony
This is sorta like an anti-introduction.

I am leaving .

Farewell, guys.

/Oshawottlovestacos

Don't forget to check out my forum! http://olttcgofficialsite.freeforums.net

MrEmu

Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2015 Jan 16, 23:27:54The many other role-players... MrEmu ...
I never role played... o.O

Kelvin

i'll not here for 1 week start from tomorrow due to chinese new year~
well i'll try to online and play with ya'll ponies~
hav fun with the osw~ :3
hmm 15 months

cloudandis

Sorry about my long-term absence. I have been having trouble dealing with Fibromyalgia. I will try to be more active but I can't make any promises.

I'm glad to return to the community and finally manage another open server weekend. c:

Kelvin

im no longer online in here for a very long time, maybe forever~  ovO
but ofc i'll come back~ maybe 1 week b4 the OSW~
tats it~ hav fun~ :3
hmm 15 months

Ryo_D_Disk

Well I never thought I would be here using this thread I can't think of a day where I haven't at least looked online on the forums

But anyway since I'm moving my internet has now been cut off as of midnight last night ( stealing works Internet)

And the offical date to the move is not till the beginning of the next month so I won't be returning to loe officaly until some point in May

With that said I hope Al, of you have fun in the upcoming events and I will try to poke my head in from time to time, also don't forget I'm still a moderator so if I do apear then I can still deal with issues if they arise

Go Up