It's been a while

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Dec 15, 19:21:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

How long has it been? 3 months? Sheesh, time goes by when you're busy with school, then trying to do other stuff too, it's all be tough, but I'm making it. xD
But to all who know me, I'm back!

I might continue that RP of Cyberville, and probably RP on others too, it's been so long since I've RP! xDD  X3
I'll still be on and off from LoE, but I'll come on more often, I'll try to, really. This is a nice place. :3

Void92

Welcome back to LoE forum and game, GlassMirror! :) btw don't think we met before, but welcome anyway  ^-^

Cloudy Skies

Welcome to LoE, enjoy your stay! You can be almost anything! From a fashion designer like Rarity to a daring adventurous pony like Rainbow Dash! You can be a roleplayer, a artist, a author, a teacher and so much more now! And here's a tip: When the room is shutting down, quickly change it! You will understand this further into the game, anyways have a nice day and a fun trip in Equestria
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Night Striker

Welcome back to the forums! Hope to see you in-game soon! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up