Legends of Equestria Changelog 22nd September 2017

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 22, 07:16:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aphermion

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2017 Oct 01, 17:21:48so i should manually download zip file or can i play on old one?

If you don't use the launcher, then yes, you will need to download the game as ZIP again to get the updated version.

pfiutek1

Quote from: Aphermion on 2017 Oct 03, 06:13:59If you don't use the launcher, then yes, you will need to download the game as ZIP again to get the updated version.
i will play the old version thank you very much.

Twilight__Sparkle

Всем привет, вы мне скажите игру чтоль закрыли или нет, а что я пытаюсь зайти, а у меня ода загрузка и все?

Wild Strike

Is it normal, that you can walk up half the waterfall in the city where you spawn?
Also i cant find the town hall, halp.

McClaw

Quote from: Wild Strike on 2017 Oct 07, 13:31:23Is it normal, that you can walk up half the waterfall in the city where you spawn?
No.
Quote from: Wild Strike on 2017 Oct 07, 13:31:23Also i cant find the town hall, halp.
Which town? The only one I know of being called that is in Ponydale, and it's basically in the "far corner" of the map from the train station. Very tall, in the middle of a paved (i.e. gray) area surrounded by buildings.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Sweet Hearts

Hi! Um... my teletransportation skill just disappeared
I don't find the hotbar.jar in my game folder... what can I do?

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: Sweet Hearts on 2017 Oct 12, 19:38:56Hi! Um... my teletransportation skill just disappeared
I don't find the hotbar.jar in my game folder... what can I do?

You need to find a folder named "LoE" C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria (I'm have so), and there will be file hotbar.json. Deletion his and restart game

Go Up