Discord
2 (40%)
Flurry Heart/Satan
0 (0%)
Luna/Our Leader
2 (40%)
Celestia/The Sun-loving Tyrant
0 (0%)
Princess lovey-dovey-what's-her-name (Cadence)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: 2017 Sep 21, 19:32:47

Go Down

toriHart

Quote from: Sky Arrow on 2017 Oct 09, 19:23:13Just finished my 6 hour study session for today

BTW, we have a discord now. Feel free to join! https://discord.gg/XGQBsF
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Nexsus

Name: Dexter Smith

Level at time of application: 23

Race: Earth pony

DoB:1/27/1996

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat: 24

Animals: 5

Why should the Timberwolf Infantry enlist you?

Hello there, I am Dexter the gunslinging cowboy, I quite know how to use my hooves for combat, I'm also pretty handy with healing, I knew an alchemist back in the day so I'm quite handy at the potions and what not.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X-Dexter  

Picture: https://imgur.com/MYA39pS

toriHart

Quote from: Nexsus on 2017 Oct 11, 17:14:20Name: Dexter Smith

Level at time of application: 23

Race: Earth pony

DoB:1/27/1996

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat: 24

Animals: 5

Why should the Timberwolf Infantry enlist you?

Hello there, I am Dexter the gunslinging cowboy, I quite know how to use my hooves for combat, I'm also pretty handy with healing, I knew an alchemist back in the day so I'm quite handy at the potions and what not.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X-Dexter 

Picture: https://imgur.com/MYA39pS

Welcome to the Herd! Be sure to join our Discord server! https://discord.gg/a2Qsww
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Sweet Pencil

Name: Sweet Pencil

Level at time of application: 13

Race: Pegasi

DoB: 03/26

Combat: 13
Flying: 11

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you?
I am willing to sacrificice myself for the grandness that is the moon. I realize that I am not the best fighter and will practice to fix that.

Sweet Pencil

:luna: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw6PqG4oZDBSSXRBSkFDaS14Q3M/view?usp=drive_web

toriHart

Quote from: Sweet Pencil on 2017 Oct 12, 12:52:36Name: Sweet Pencil

I am willing to sacrificice myself for the grandness that is the moon. I realize that I am not the best fighter and will practice to fix that.

Sweet Pencil

:luna: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw6PqG4oZDBSSXRBSkFDaS14Q3M/view?usp=drive_web

Please grant me permission to view the link.
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sky Arrow

Welcome Dexter (and eventually Sweet Pencil)!
~insert clever signature here~

toriHart

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Quote from: Sweet Pencil on 2017 Oct 12, 12:52:36Name: Sweet Pencil

Sweet Pencil

Welcome to the herd! Be sure to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/a2Qsww
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Welcome to the NLR and Lunar Air Corps Sweet Pencil! :)

toriHart

2017 Oct 23, 22:47:11 #91 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 23, 23:26:42 by toriHart
Attention all NLR recruits! We will be holding an art contest! Even if you feel you lack any artistic skill, please do your best and submit something! We will not be allowing any teasing, and this contest is simply for fun! All entries are to be posted in the art channel (discord) or on the forum! ANYTHING YOU SUBMIT MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK!!!  You must make something related to one of the following:
1. A fellow NLR member
2. The NLR itself (ex: an original image of an airship/hq)
3. Princess Luna
(all submissions will be posted to the wiki and the herd's twitter page one month following the first entry)
*only 3 submissions per member, please!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Midnight Dreamer

2017 Oct 24, 05:33:25 #92 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 24, 05:40:27 by Midnight Dreamer
Name: Midnight Dreamer

Level at time of application: 5

Race: Unicorn

DoB: 12/20/1999

Levels in given skills

Combat: 5

Medical: 6

Magic: 5

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?
I know I have a lot to learn, but I'm ready to learn from more experienced ponies! ^-^

X- Midnight Dreamer

Night Striker

Welcome to the herd, Midnight Dreamer! I can PM you a discord invite if you have discord and your NLR membership card will be made as soon as our commander is available ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Sky Arrow

Quote from: Midnight Dreamer on 2017 Oct 24, 05:33:25Name: Midnight Dreamer

Levels in given skills

I know I have a lot to learn, but I'm ready to learn from more experienced ponies! ^-^

X- Midnight Dreamer

~insert clever signature here~

toriHart

Levels in given skills

X- Midnight Dreamer

Welcome to the herd!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Levels in given skills

X- Midnight Dreamer

Welcome to NLR! :)

Red Rum

2017 Oct 26, 11:56:03 #97 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 26, 12:13:37 by Spiral Dash Reason: Broken Link
Name: Red Rum

Level at time of application: 20

Race: Pegasus

DoB: 03/24/98

Levels in given skills

Combat: 20

Flying: 14

Love Helping others and meeting new ponies

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony from in-game.

X- Red Rum

Night Striker

Quote from: Spiral Dash on 2017 Oct 26, 11:56:03Name: Red Rum

Levels in given skills

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony from in-game.

X- Red Rum

Welcome to the herd, Red Rum! I'll PM you a discord invite so if you have discord, you can join our server and your NLR membership card will be made as soon as our commander is available ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

toriHart

Quote from: Spiral Dash on 2017 Oct 26, 11:56:03Name: Red Rum

Levels in given skills

X- Red Rum

Welcome to the herd!

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Go Up