Returning Player with New Adventures!

Started by TheAwkwardDork, 2017 Sep 11, 22:51:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheAwkwardDork

Heya!

I'm TheAwkwardDork, a pony-based artist and animator in training!

I've played this game the past few times it was on a weekend playtesting, and have returned to see it's permanent open access! So far the game still impresses me! While there are still a few bugs here or there, I'm just really happy to see the team hard at work! A pony rpg that I can play with friends... sounds kinda ludicrous, but its been amazing so far!

The memories I've already made within the past 2 days have been awesome, and definitely worth drawing down and telling stories about.

Here's to making many more memories with you all! ^^
Even when things get rough, just note that you will always have a friend there to help you up!

PoserPanda

Hello Awkward, what's your pony name on the game? Maybe we can level up together, sometime.

Void92

Don't think we met before, but welcome back anyway ^-^ I hope you have lots of fun in-game! :D

Cloudy Skies

Welcome to LoE, enjoy your stay! You can be almost anything! From a fashion designer like Rarity to a daring adventurous pony like Rainbow Dash! You can be a roleplayer, a artist, a author, a teacher and so much more now! And here's a tip: When the room is shutting down, quickly change it! You will understand this further into the game, anyways have a nice day and a fun trip in Equestria
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Night Striker

Welcome back to the forums! Hope to see you in-game soon! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up