What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Oops, forgot to post about this...

Mario Party 10 (still alongside with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Pokémon Shuffle). It's kinda an improvement over 9, but it still feels like it's lacking a lot (particularly Bowser Party mode).
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

HunterOfTheDark

Shin Megami Tensei IV
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Bravely Default
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

TwilightNight

Night Pony

Spoiler: Playing over a year now. • show

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

HunterOfTheDark

Been playing this for over a year now:

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Shadow-Flare

ohh my someone else who plays ff7 awesome btw i play a bunch of random games so :P

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Sonic RainBoom dash on 2015 Apr 18, 12:47:57
ohh my someone else who plays ff7 awesome btw i play a bunch of random games so :P

Its actually my first playthrough of the game. I've been working on it for just over a year, and I've only just completed the first disk. I'm still majorly TICKED that Aerith gets killed at the end of the FIRST STINKIN' DISK!!!!!

Ahem, please excuse my outburst, but this is a really sore subject for me.

Shadow-Flare

yea the first time i saw that i was like D: nuuuuuuu but now i still nuuu :P also i beat the game lol

Chromastone64

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.
This game is amazing, easily one of the best games on the 3DS so far. But, unfortunatly, the graphics aren't exactly the best. I have to ask, is there any differance between the Wii version and the 3DS version apart from the graphics? If not, then I'd have to reccomend the Wii version over the 3DS version.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Stardust Dragon

Running about in a Chaos campaign in Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.  I don't know why though...I'm awful with strategy games.  My go-to strategy is tech up fully, get a couple predators and swarm the enemy base.  I'm sure if I wasn't playing on easy that wouldn't work at all...

In progress also is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, where I finally got my third badge, but I play it so infrequently that I wouldn't call it much progress.

Itty Bit

I've just recently started to try Devil May Cry. It's alright, so far!

McSleuthburger

finished Metro 2033/Last light redux
now im waiting for FFX for the PS4
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Rikaria

2015 May 24, 00:05:46 #52 Last Edit: 2015 May 24, 00:14:13 by Rikaria
Seeing as I've never been able to play the iOS version of Puzzle & Dragons, I've been patiently waiting for the 3DS version to come out for over a year after its initial announcement. Fast-forward to May 22, 2015, the game is now out over here along with another game. Specifically, Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition is sold in North America and Europe as one package (in Japan, those two were separate and released on different dates).

I highly recommend it if you're tired of those traditional "match three" puzzle games and want an RPG twist. I guess you can say it's like Pokémon.

Oh, and if you're unsure about getting the game, there's an eShop demo available. It only allows you to play the SMB side, but the gameplay is pretty much the same for both sides.

Stardust Dragon

Pokemon AS (about time) and Pokemon Shuffle are both getting some attention, but currently my main draw is Terraria.  I've been trying to get a village build I started quite some time ago done, with an individualized house for each NPC so far.  Problem is I can't remember if the map I generated was before or after the introduction of spider caves, so I maaay have to edit in the Stylist if things don't go well...I've also been more focused on interior design than I ever have before, thanks to trying to make sure each NPC has furniture "suited" for them.

Zsaszz

I recently got another job and now have more free time to do nothing in my house, i decided to download DCUO(DC Universe Online) for the ps3, i didn't try to download it before because of the amount of time that it was going to take 20+GB is not a fast download.

It's a pretty good game, sadly my favorite villain power is locked(Sinestro) but probably i will buy the dlc,idk yet. I made a sorcerer/healer villain because i like being a healer class in every rpg  :P besides flying+summoning minions is a plus.

HunterOfTheDark

Finally got around to starting five games I've been told I need to play:

Bravely Default
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
Project X-Zone
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

MarshyMellow

Mii Maker *Wii*. :)

Made Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6.  :3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

waaaaaaah

Knights of the Old Republic, and Mass Effect. Great games, but I wish I had more time to play :c
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Zsaszz

I bought a game called Valiant Hearts for my android device(I was going to download it in my PC but I wanted to have it on a mobile device), it's a Ubisoft game. At first i thought that $12 dollars was a little pricey for a graphic novel. But it's worth every penny, I read the in game comic first and it's very good (really sad too).

Rikaria

I've been on a bit of a nostalgia trip lately, so I've been replaying Donkey Kong 64. (This should at least hold me off till there's more Yooka-Laylee info ovO)

Go Up