Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Game Updates / Camera problems
Last post by LeBronGaines23 - Today at 05:46:47
I am having problems with the camera in this game. Whenever I run forward the camera pans down and I can not see anything as it is unplayable. If there is someway to fix this problem or update it to fix this situation that would be awesome-sauce! Thanks!
I need to report a quest bug, so I tried making a Phabricator account with my Gmail address and the verification email wouldn't send no matter how many times I clicked the link. I checked my spam folder and I know the email address is right because I tried to link my Google account and I double-checked it. What should I do?
Forum suggestions / Friend List Cleanup
Last post by ButterflyFluttershy - Yesterday at 23:50:16
Hello,

I would like to be able to remove ponies from my friends list on LoE who haven't been active in a long time but you can't remove anypony from your friends list unless they are online. Any pony who is offline cannot be removed and I think that would make for a simple function for ponies to be able to manage their friends lists. Hopefully its not a huge change that has to be done but it would be a great thing to be able to do. I always try and keep my friends list managed pretty well but it's really hard to when we don't yet have that functionality. Hopefully other ponies would agree.

Lovingly,
Amber Shy <3
Introductions / Re: New here ^^
Last post by Proudy Hooves - Yesterday at 23:06:12
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Introductions / Re: Hello, Everypony!
Last post by Proudy Hooves - Yesterday at 23:06:03
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Luckily (Disclaimer: It's not actually luck), this has been replaced with a much bigger problem now. I don't even want to explain here what that problem is, it's too depressing to talk about it :c
But everypony here probably heard about it already anyway, cause it's something that shakes our whole foundation as a fandom and the object of our desire to the core. ono
Of course we can still be friends.
I wouldn't let something so simple ruin our friendship.
Thread Games / Re: Throw Something at the pon...
Last post by DarkSpectre - Yesterday at 22:23:04
*throws the cheese*
Hello everypony...
So I am now married to Blue Cloud...but I caused a huge problem.

I failed as an event planner I didn't double check the schedules "time", and thus I held the wedding an hour prior... Which made certain people confused, angry and overall disappointed.

So I apologise in full... I'm sorry about the confusion and dismay I caused.
I hope we can still be friends. I'm so sorry.

>.<
General News / Re: Legends of Equestria Open ...
Last post by GlassMirror - Yesterday at 21:54:14
Hope I'll still be able to talk to everybody that I know here.... C:
Pages1 2 3 ... 10