Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Sadly, I was not able to make it due to life events and vacation, but I bet that you all(the team that made it happen)did a great job of making it the event! Looking forward to more! ^-^ 
Quote from: marshmallowfluff on Today at 11:13:46ah thank you! sorry i got confused with the time conversion! :D

Me too, but I guess now we have a lot of time to spend until 5PM. ;)
Quote from: PawzTheDrFoxFan on Today at 01:15:19Nope. 5pm where I'm at (est)

ah thank you! sorry i got confused with the time conversion! :D
Mike, if you ask I can tell what time it will be.  For those unfamiliar with GMT, 9PM will be:

5PM EDT
4PM CDT
3PM MDT
2PM PDT

10PM London Time
11PM Other Euro Time

And Pawz, you've missed nothing yet.  Please come to the Opening Ceremony today at 9PM when it will kick off!
I'll probably join. I'll likely forget though lol
Well, I didn't know about this till right now (AT 1 FLIPPIN AM) so I'll probably join tomorrow lol
Quote from: marshmallowfluff on Yesterday at 15:57:54lloking forward to cheering for the pones! good luck to those competing! :D

(edit: this is 4:00 pm est right? I'm not sure if i have the conversion right)
Nope. 5pm where I'm at (est)
Ermegherd! This sounds so much fun! :D I want in but I am unsure about what time that will be on my time zone. D:
Thread Games / Re: Rate the Avatar, Signature...
Last post by Nightshade Star - Yesterday at 20:28:57
Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2018 Jul 19, 13:02:33A:7/10 Classic style is always a solid choice

S: 5?/10 I cannot make an accurate judgement on that, as I have no idea what that's from. Looks like an old Nintendo 64 game or something

PT: 8/10 it is indeed always a fine day to play.  :D
RE BAAAACK

I'm pretty sure I rated you already :/
Quote from: Sky Arrow on Yesterday at 17:44:29
Earth Ponies on Team Cloudopolis

Unicorns on Team Cloudopolis

Pegasi on Team Cloudopolis

Sky, the second picture is the pegasi team, and the third picture is the unicorn team
Pages1 2 3 ... 10