20 (8.6%)
Maybe.
62 (26.6%)
What is a theme song?
8 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Go Down

lightning_flash9015

2013 Aug 14, 07:56:33 #160 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 14, 09:18:45 by lightning_flash9015

edit:oops,wrong link :P

ok,this is my main theme song:

this is my battle/race theme:

blobking156

my main theme

my battle theme

Bane Emural

My main Theme

My Battle Theme
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Ramisha

2013 Aug 20, 06:27:36 #163 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 20, 15:39:43 by Ramisha

My theme song....I guess...(I picked my theme songs in like 2 minutes)
Best song ever...I didn't hear it for a while and now when I played it,some weird feeling overwhelmed me. Good weird,not bad weird.

My battle theme. I think it's the perfect battle theme; GET AWAY, GET AWAY!  >:O lol

Azure

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Twisted-Shadow

I really like this song , short maybe , but its like growing in my head when i listen to it with headphones.

Cherrychanga or chimicherry? What if I combine them? Chimicherrychanga! One of my favorite funny words is 'kumquat'!  And 'pickle barrel'! Isn't that funny to say? Pickle barrel pickle barrel. Say it with me! kumquat , pickle barrel , kumquat , pickle barrel, kumquat, chimicherrychanga!

hyper drive [HD]

Minor-T5

The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

Asterian Starfall

2013 Aug 22, 13:12:49 #169 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 22, 13:15:44 by Asterian
Battle Theme:
It's one of those themes that's a sort of race-against-time thing... You won't last long against me, so make sure it'll be over quickly. *Wicked smile*

FAIR WARNING: This video does have a couple of potentially suggestive pictures of Rarity. (Not that I mind, she is my mare-friend *Blushes*)

Main Theme:
I'll always be a true, true friend!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Ramisha

2013 Aug 28, 05:15:36 #170 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 29, 09:46:07 by Ramisha
Quote from: BonifiedBrony257 on 2013 Aug 20, 21:30:49

If your theme song represents yourself,I can see that you're awesomely epic.

Post Merge

This is my "team"'s theme song.
I lost the picture but it's a team of ponies I will be playing LoE with,and I've named us the Ebonhoof Alliance.
I picked it for us(without asking the other people  ovO )
We'll fight together,so it's fitting.

Elira_

Story of my life.

Guardian Dreamer

My Main Theme:

My Battle Theme:

I love all bronies. you are make me happy.
Thanks Eivuiee!

L. Pondera

I suppose I would actually have a number of them, since by far myself, and thus my OC, have a very "complex" personality. Being that I am often torn between joy and misery, and all that opposite emotions/mind state. So it could swing either way for me. I literally have some 15 songs which capture me in some way. I guess I'll post one of them, giving atleast a partial image.

For that time when I want to make some'pony' special smile. "I bet I can make you smile."
"And so his soul took flight, to where they would meet again, at eternities end." - Partial of a project I am working on.
"Logic is wasted on those with egos, just as time is wasted on counting the stars." - J.A.S

ArtVeigar

ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU!!!

Comet Trail

My two themes. First, here's my theme.

My favorite theme song of a TV series. From the TV show House M.D.

Prepare your eye sockets for visual delights and good time shenanigans!

Enstramentall

Due to the events of my life, I've decided to post what I feel may be my new theme song. It's nothing fancy, but this song is a lot like me and my situation. I love you all, and I'm happy to say Enstra's herself again.

[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Ramisha

I've decided to change my battle theme.....I prefer this one.

SuperNovaNightmare

Always been my favorite, and forever it shall be. GO TEAM MIRAGE! :D

Go Up