Did Rainbow Dash really expect to be showered with diamonds?

Started by jimm, 2012 Sep 12, 10:07:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

jimm

That would be more than a little painful and ridiculous. Where would they even get all those diamonds? The light reflection would be blinding as well. :l

Ahaut

Lord of Madness

2012 Sep 12, 11:51:38 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 11, 17:49:31 by Princess Oliver
Quote from: jimm on 2012 Sep 12, 10:07:18
That would be more than a little painful and ridiculous. Where would they even get all those diamonds? The light reflection would be blinding as well. :l

well that sounds painful

Rad Thunder

At least after being showered with diamonds, she could cash one in to spend on the hospital bills. :P

Julius

Well, it is Equestria we're talking about, Diamonds shouldn't be that hard to come by.

I think she used that phrase... To... Well I seem to be having a hard time finding words in English for this. Basically what I mean is, she didn't REALLY mean it, she said that to prove how valuable or amazing she would be as a Wonderbolt.

I'm hoping that makes sense.   :P
Purr~

Vertigo

Soft Fang

Better her then Rarity. The Element of Generosity would retire right away and forget about adventuring ever again.  lol

Book Smarts

Vertigo

Zygrograxgra

Spoiler: Well, at least she didn't wish for Tom. • show

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Ahaut

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 12, 15:07:59
Well, it is Equestria we're talking about, Diamonds shouldn't be that hard to come by.

I think she used that phrase... To... Well I seem to be having a hard time finding words in English for this. Basically what I mean is, she didn't REALLY mean it, she said that to prove how valuable or amazing she would be as a Wonderbolt.

Idiom?
Figure of speech
etc
afajskl

Julius

Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Sep 13, 07:56:01
Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 12, 15:07:59

Idiom?
Figure of speech
etc
afajskl

Figure of speech! Thank you.
Purr~

Vick McBread

THEY'RE DIAMONDS
SUCK IT UP!
(joke :P)
(We wub you all ^-^)
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up