Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cloudy Skies

Mostly when people "reboot" a game or song. An example would be a good Superman cartoon turned into a dumb, lame Superman vs. Batman.
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Pipkin

That spot, that one stupid little spot the sun hits, right around 7:30am, where you literally cannot see a THING, because not even your sun visor can shield you.  That point where you have to pray the street lights aren't red and you're the only one stupid enough to be on the road

Ok, if you tried hard enough you can see the street lights....although the sun has caused me to run a light once....it's not fun ok?

Midnight Breeze

When you ruin your brand spankin' new denim jacket by accidentally washing it with an ink pen on the very first wash. Why like that, man?! And on the night right before a convention, too.

Stranger Wings

When you're not sure, if you should do a thing, and then you do a thing, and accidentally FRY 5 PEOPLE!

Fricking hell I'm gonna miss those fools. They travelled more than half a world, and died to a stupid electricity...

And It was I who killed them. ;_;
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Stranger Wings on 2018 Apr 28, 20:00:16When you're not sure, if you should do a thing, and then you do a thing, and accidentally FRY 5 PEOPLE!

Fricking hell I'm gonna miss those fools. They travelled more than half a world, and died to a stupid electricity...

And It was I who killed them. ;_;
This doesn't really annoy me, but I can be very aware of people who have a bit of a reference to Stranger Things. (I looked at ur username)

Stranger Wings

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2018 May 02, 16:08:20This doesn't really annoy me, but I can be very aware of people who have a bit of a reference to Stranger Things. (I looked at ur username)
(Sorry for late reply. I saw it earlier, but was tired as hell and didn't bother. Sorry!)

Well, I'm a stranger in this world, I'm a pegasus, therefore have wings, and I'm horribly inept at figuring clever pony names.

It is a nice refference, even though I don't know anything about the show other than the title.
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

Pipkin

When you need to work in an hour and you wake up to that...

Griffon

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jun 01, 15:58:44Listening to a song repeatedly because it won't get out of my head then getting sick of it.
The same here.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

LunarDusk

Time to revitalize this. I'd make a long rant but I'll shave out all the fluff that would've been in it.

People complaining about having to stay indoors because going out is illegal.

"I have fully recovered from the C word so its safe for me to go outside unprotected"

Please, that doesn't mean that you'll get your body compromised once again. They even decide to protest overt his. You think that your personal enjoyment and thought of others' enjoyment of being able to go outside and enjoy large social group activities while an international crisis is going on because its not fatal to you? That overall sounds a lot selfish on its own and those types of actions are whats spreading it to the people that cant handle this type of nonsense and wouldnt be enforced even strongly if people would just listen for once.  :l
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Christinewho

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2020 May 17, 21:24:36Time to revitalize this. I'd make a long rant but I'll shave out all the fluff that would've been in it.

People complaining about having to stay indoors because going out is illegal.

"I have fully recovered from the C word so its safe for me to go outside unprotected"

Please, that doesn't mean that you'll get your body compromised once again. They even decide to protest overt his. You think that your personal enjoyment and thought of others' enjoyment of being able to go outside and enjoy large social group activities while an international crisis is going on because its not fatal to you? That overall sounds a lot selfish on its own and those types of actions are whats spreading it to the people that cant handle this type of nonsense and wouldnt be enforced even strongly if people would just listen for once.  :l

I'mma revitalize this too.

I can agree with this person. We have all rights and I think our rights stops where the other people rights starts. So, I hate people not respecting rules and since I live in Quebec (the province/states) we are now in the second wave.

SuperSpaceMan34

s p a w n c a m p e r s
A friend,
Super Space Man 34

Willing to RP on Discord. You can find me on the LoE official Discord Server.

LunarDusk

One thing that annoys me is when you're doing a tutorial on something unity/modding related you follow it to the letter and something still doesnt work...or theres always one problem
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up