Some Basic Questions about the Game

Started by Princess_Fluttershy, 2021 Feb 01, 15:53:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess_Fluttershy

Hello Ponys.
I have found this Game some Weeks ago and have try it.
It's very nice, but different too.
So I have some Questions.

What time is in the Game?
The Golden Oak Library is there, so it's somewhere before Season 4.

Why is the Library so small?
Usual it should be as big as the Community Hall building.
Who is this Pony in the Twilight's Home (the Library).

Why are everywhere unknown Ponys?
In the sugarcube corner, in the Carousell Boutique, in the golden Oak Library.
Nowhere are Ponys I know, no Mane 7, no Pricesses, no Background Ponys.
It's weird, if you walk arround and you see nopony you know and no Name you know (eccept the Pie in Cloudsdale).

Where's the Throneroom of Canterlot, the Princess(es) and why look the Place so different?

Who are this Princess on the Throne in the Crystal Kingdom and why she looks somehow like Pinkie Pie?

Has someone see my Cottage?

I'm sure the different Names and a Whole Game filled just with OC's is because of Copyright.
But as long you get mo money, will this not act like some sort of Fan Art or a Fen Fiction?
The Game loose a big Part of its interesting Side when the Streets are so empty and the Game is only filled with rather uninteresting and unknown Ponies.

I'm sure it would raise the Playercount, if the Place has more Content from the Series, if you can meet your favorite Pony and do a Screenshot with them.
Or if there are roaming BG Ponys who fill the Streets, Crystalponys in the Kingdom, more social Elements and not so much on fighting Creatures.

Howitzer

See if I can answer these best I can:

The game is generally set around season 2/3

Not really sure.
She's the librarian

So the reason you don't see any characters from the show is because Legends of Equestria is more of an alternate universe from the show. This is done both as a way to give more creative freedom to the developers, and to avoid any copyright infringement from Hasbro.

There currently is no castle in Cantermore for the same reason above

That's Princess Gumdrop, the ruler of the Crystal Kingdom

Your cottage is in the Heartlands not far from the Midway Village
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up