halloween costumes in shop?

Started by SakuraChan_uwu, 2020 Dec 22, 15:46:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SakuraChan_uwu

so I know the batpony costume is limited time and its a quest and Im pretty sure that shop items arent limited time but the halloween costumes like sphinx costume, kirin, windigo, manticore are they limited time or are they like the bare bones suit and blossom dress and are always there? Please answer because I know at some point I'm coming back to LoE. ;)

Why not visit leekspin.com ?

SakuraChan_uwu

Quote from: SakuraChan_uwu on 2020 Dec 22, 15:46:36so I know the batpony costume is limited time and its a quest and Im pretty sure that shop items arent limited time but the halloween costumes like sphinx costume, kirin, windigo, manticore are they limited time or are they like the bare bones suit and blossom dress and are always there? Please answer because I know at some point I'm coming back to LoE. ;)

I need to know if they will still be there in years. Btw I support this game and I'm hopeful it will always be a thing and maybe be more popular than Minecraft and Roblox.

TheSlowly

Yes, the costumes will be available all the time.
White Squirrel
   Programming, Implementation and Design
   Attempting 3D modeling

SakuraChan_uwu

Quote from: TheSlowly on 2021 Jan 04, 13:21:22Yes, the costumes will be available all the time.
Why thank you, White Squirrel for answering my question.

Go Up