Topaz, Garnet, Turquoise - Best Place to Find?

Started by theincrediblegox, 2020 Mar 01, 05:09:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

theincrediblegox

2020 Mar 01, 05:09:34 Last Edit: 2020 Mar 01, 05:12:51 by theincrediblegox
New player here, and very appreciative of everyone's patience.

What is the best place in the game to find Topaz, Garnet, and Turquoise gems?  The wiki says that the Diamond Dogs drop these infrequently, but I have tried looting them repeatedly with no luck in the Heartlands, near the dig site.  Is there a better place to farm these resources?  It would be very helpful to have an abundant source for them for Harmony crafting.

Even Tide

@theincrediblegox Dragons drop garnet and topaz more frequently than diamond dogs do. As for turquoise... Well, they're a very rare drop and most people are lucky to get one or two of those a day from dalmatian diamond dogs...

theincrediblegox

2020 Mar 03, 01:07:26 #2 Last Edit: 2020 Mar 04, 06:23:33 by theincrediblegox
Quote from: Even Tide on 2020 Mar 02, 06:39:56@theincrediblegox Dragons drop garnet and topaz more frequently than diamond dogs do. As for turquoise... Well, they're a very rare drop and most people are lucky to get one or two of those a day from dalmatian diamond dogs...

Thank you; I appreciate the information.  This is consistent with what the Wiki says.

There are only a few L50 Dragons in the game, so I know where to find them.

According the Wiki, Turquoise can be looted from L22-23 Dalmatian Diamond Dogs.  Is there a suggested farming location for them?  So far, the largest population that I've found are the ones in the camp near the dig site in the Heartlands.

StarFrith

The only spot where I've succeeded in getting turquoise from a Dalmatian Diamond Dog is in the diamond dog camp in the Evershade forest, and _very_ infrequently indeed.

chrome thunder

2020 Jun 01, 10:20:42 #4 Last Edit: 2020 Jun 01, 10:23:34 by chrome thunder
I've only gotten one of the Turquoise all of the times I fought the dogs, and it was from one at the camp between the dig site and river in the Heartlands (there needs to be more drops of it). And the lv 50 dragons in the Evershade are the best for  the other 2 gems.

Astraea

If anyone is browsing for this topic, you can also find these gems while digging in the big cave in the Gem Mines (the one where Klondike is). It takes a lot of time and patience, but every so often you find one.

SakuraChan_uwu

I think they can also be mined in the Evershade at that fire torch place near the forest hut.

Why not visit leekspin.com ?

Go Up