(Not so) S.A.F.E. Middle School

Started by Aqua Fire, 2017 Feb 05, 20:42:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

2017 Feb 05, 20:42:51 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 06, 20:43:46 by Aqua Fire
Welcome to Standard Academic Free Education Middle School, otherwise known as S.A.F.E. Middle School, where filly's and colt's go to learn. It's like a standard school, but with NO BULLIES!! Camera's are everywhere, so no bullies can escape... Except for Viper, the principal's son. He bullies everyone- and get's away with it! When someone tells the principal about Viper bulling, they get detension for "lying". It seems he's unstoppable! Well, everyone has a weakness, so a group of students will team up, and try to stop Viper! Who will they be? Will they stop them? Is there a taco cart in the building? We'll see... In (Not so) S.A.F.E. Middle School!

Sign Up & OOC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16549.msg1011896#msg1011896

Blueprints: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1driL9osIhcoE4Fg18ReCUxKFo2-FtoHzdZvP_cLIFiY/edit
(Please note that 1. 7th & 8th graders share the same rooms. 2. Smaller rooms don't exist 3. NO SCHEDULES!!!!! {mostly because in my last rp, it didn't work so good})

Post Merge

Viper
Viper walked around the hallway, smiling. He smelled new blood in his territory. Students hid themselves in lockers when he walked past them. Then, he saw her. She looked weird, so she was the perfect target, until a new pony shows up like her. He walked up to her.
"Ahem..."

Aqua Fire
It was a new day. Aqua Fire was in Standard Academic Free Education Middle School. She was ready to explore her home grounds, until she heard somepony speak. She turned to see a snake-like pony. she thought they would get along great.
"Oh, Uh.. Hi! I'm Aqua-" Aqua started, but was interrupted by him.
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
"Uh.. Yes, actually. Why do you ask?"
Here's a Knuckle Sandwich!" He then punched her in the face, knocking her out, cold...
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

LunarDusk

/// Ooooooooh Dang! that escalated quick. Thank Celestia I didnt sign in a foal version of Oil Slick or this would've been a fist fight on the first day if he did that to him

Walking throughout the hallways was a sleepy eyed looking colt with a golden coat with a brown mane swept of his right eye. He had a bag attached to his back and while acting completely aloof of the two foals, he passed by he was looking at a map of the school to find his dorms.
"[glow=black,2,300]...Hmm...yes...no...no...oh..what a bother[/glow]." he murmured
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Aqua Fire

Viper
Viper looked around at the students who watched, as if daring one of them to fight him.

Aqua Fire
Aqua is still knocked out.

Purple

Rosemonde, who had been passing by at that moment, paused in her tracks to see that some weird snake pony had attacked another pony for absolutely no reason.  This triggered her justice sense.  Feeling a strong desire to set things right with the world, she marched right up to the colt.

"HEY!"  She shouted, her sharp, blue eyes piercing through the bully.  "You can't just knock out someone like that!"

((literally just woke up, my storytelling skills are not at their sharpest right now :P))

LunarDusk

As much as the colt was dead set on getting to his dorms there was one thing that was enough to get his attention. The sharp tone of the loud voice that made his right ear twitch caused him to turn around to see that someone was confronting the bully. Wanting no part in this he stood back and watched the situation unfold and solve itself.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Thunder Spin

2017 Feb 07, 13:13:48 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 08, 07:52:04 by Thundergirl
While Rapid was taking a walk around this school, looking at the cameras he was wondering if there are any other fillies and colts in this school. Then he saw the two ponies talking.Hey there, sleepy pony. You didn't sleep well last night, did you?, he asked the pony, ready to begina a conversation. And you there... The pokemon pony or whatever you are! I'm Rapid road. What's your name? You as well, sleepness, what is your name?, rapid intoduced himself to the ponies. He has made a new nickname - sleepless

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Purple on 2017 Feb 07, 10:17:22
Rosemonde, who had been passing by at that moment, paused in her tracks to see that some weird snake pony had attacked another pony for absolutely no reason.  This triggered her justice sense.  Feeling a strong desire to set things right with the world, she marched right up to the colt.

"HEY!"  She shouted, her sharp, blue eyes piercing through the bully.  "You can't just knock out someone like that!"

((literally just woke up, my storytelling skills are not at their sharpest right now :P))

Viper
Viper turned, to see another pony. He looked at her, and figured she wasn't worth his time.
"Well, I am the principal's son, so I can do whatever I want." He said, then walking away.

Purple

Rosemonde glared at the colt.  Using her magic, she dragged him back to her.  "I don't care WHO you are.  NOBODY attacks random ponies for no reason on my watch!"  She said, her muscular stature towering over Viper.  She didn't want to get into an unnecessary fight, but her dad had trained her in combat if she needed to defend herself.

Odd One

2017 Feb 09, 23:37:16 #9 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 09, 23:39:13 by Odd One
Ebah watched from a distance, merely observing the scene. From the looks of it, he could assume a fight was about to break out. He could try to stop it...
No! He heard from within his head. I wanna see who will win...
As much as he wanted to argue, he knew it would be pointless. Eventually, he settled on remaining in his place to watch.
Good boy

LunarDusk

Rapid's sudden appearance and way of throwing him in a conversation caused Plasma to move back a bit. He seemed more focued on the possible fight initiating but being seen as rude on the first day was another cause of a headache he didnt want on the first day.
"[glow=black,2,300]Aaah...sleepy? I was born with this face.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Thunder Spin

Miss Sapphire approaches Viper and Rosemonde. She knew Viper was bullying others and there is no way to calm him down. That does not mean that Sapphire doesn't want Viper to get hurt. But she also cared about Rosemonde. If one of them gets hurt, she will probably go to prison. Viper, please, stop being rude. Rosemonde did not do something bad to you. You shouldn't act like that! she said, but she knew that Viper won't do what she says.Ebah. Can you go in the 3th class and give these photocopies to the teacher?Sapphire turns to Ebah.
=============================================================================================================
Rapid looks sadly at PlasmaBlitz. Sorry if I seemed rude. It was just my old friends... They used to laugh at me, so I thought you'll do the same., he said. Rapid Road felt sad for what he's done. Well, what's your name?

Doomato

2017 Feb 10, 06:56:19 #12 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 10, 14:29:00 by Doomato
While the whole scene was in action, a rather curious-looking blue Colt with a brown fedora and a striped tie could be seen leaning against a locker, next to another locker which a student had taken refuge in. "Don't worry, I got this." He reassured the foal; with that, he cleared his throat and slowly shambled towards the bully. He scooted past Sapphire, uttering the words; "Don't mind me, Miss."

"Ooh, wow, that's not a clean knockout. Seriously, dude - you can't knock somepony out like that and just leave 'em lyin' there! This is just amateur hour, isn't it?"

Odd One

Ebah shot Miss Sapphire a curious look, staring at the photos she was holding out to him. No, dont do it. I want to watch the fight!
He ignored the voice, finally having a reason to defy it, and took the photos in his mouth before tucking them under his wing. Yes, ma'am. I'll get them there right away.
And with that he was off, taking the photos to the 3rd class, as instructed.

Thunder Spin

((you don't have to call her Miss when the student is not talking. It was my mistake x3 , sorry. Sapphire is fine))

Doomato

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 10, 13:57:23
((you don't have to call her Miss when the student is not talking. It was my mistake x3 , sorry. Sapphire is fine))

((Oh, okay - edited.))

Aqua Fire

Viper
Viper looked at the pony, presumably Rosemonde, and saw she was distracted. He took his chance, and ran away before she could get him.
Aqua Fire
STILL KNOCKED OUT NEEDS TO GO TO THE NURSE Which I just relize I didn't add, so the entry hall has a nurse

Jcfraven

(I am not 100% sure everyone is entirely connected here, but it could just be how early it is making me kind of confused. As such, I am simply going to post a general reply, rather than a direct response.)

Galloping to the scene of what had just went down, having heard the commotion, Raven rushes to the side of who had been knocked out, and looks around the scene, asking "What happened this time?" as tries to carefully put the pony on his back, to bring her to the nurse.

Super sayian pony

(Hey :P. I read on what happened So let's see how things turn out)

*Sky was skipping down the hall((I was gonna but sliding :ajshifty:)) not noticing the scene till she was near it*
What happened here?
*She asked no one in particular*

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

(I am making a new character who appears every so often, and is supposed to be mysterious, so no form for him/her)
??
Suddenly, something wearing a hood came and said, "This filly*points to aqua* was givin a 'knuckle sandwich' by Viper. Knocked the poor girl out" Then, it disappeared.

Viper
Viper walked around, looking for some prey to bite. He was looking for people just like him, and as gullible as that foal he knocked out earlier.

Go Up