(Not so) S.A.F.E. Middle School

Started by Aqua Fire, 2017 Feb 05, 20:42:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

Oh... Umm why did you punch her?Was there a reason orrr...
*She asked Viper, not really getting why he did it*

(Shh I have my reasons)

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

(Viper is far away from the group, mostly because of Rosemonde. He will NOT bullie anypony near her)
Aqua Fire
Aqua starts to open her eyes, but her vision is blurry. She mumbles, "What.. What happened?" but no one herd her.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thunder Spin

Sapphire watched Ebah walking to the stairs and turned to go to the teachers' office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapid is still looking at Plasma, who doesn't seem to want to talk. Or it was his eyes, who look sleepy? Who knows. The only way to learn is to ask him. He doesn't want to talk to him as he thought he doesn't want to talk with anypony. He walks up to the stairs, since he knew Ebah was going to come back.
The truth is that Rapid wanted to talk with someone. There was only one problem ; Plasma didn't seem to want to talk, Rosemonde was pretty older than Rapid, so he thought not to talk to her, Aqua was at the school's hospital, Ebah was still on the 2nd floor and he would never ever talk to Viper. Who would he talk with? With the teachers or maybe the pony in the canteen?

Odd One

Ebah returned from his short adventure, wondering if all of the excitement had died down yet. He was unsure of how everything was going to play out, but that only made him even more curious.

Aqua Fire

Aqua Fire
Aqua waits for her answer.
(Yay this isn't dead!)

Thunder Spin

Rapid sees Ebah coming back from his long trip on the 2nd floor and he walks up to him. Weeelll... Do you like this school? Rapid asks Ebah not knowing what to say to make him his friend.

[/color]

Sapphire is still in the teachers' office and she's talking with other teachers. ((don't worry, she's not talking about the students, just random things))

Odd One

Ebah stopped and eyed the pony awkwardly. He wasn't expecting somepony to just randomly start talking to him, and he found it odd that this pony was. "I couldn't tell you. I'm new here."

Aqua Fire

Aqua Fire
AQUA WAITS FOR HER ANSWER

Thunder Spin

Sapphire heard about Aqua going to the hospital. She heads to the school's hospital. When she arrives, she knocks the white door.

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Mar 04, 08:13:11
Sapphire heard about Aqua going to the hospital. She heads to the school's hospital. When she arrives, she knocks the white door.

(WAIT SHES GOING TO THE HOSPITAL?!?!?! Lol, she's actually going to the school nurse)
Aqua Fire
Aqua still waits for her answer.

Go Up