Pony Tail: Video Game RP

Started by Aqua Fire, 2016 Dec 04, 13:49:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

((Posted my thing in the Sign up thingie :P))
*Delilah looked around before noticing the pink Alicorn*
[glow=Pink,2,300]Hello there.[/glow] *She says in a calm sweet voice* [glow=pink,2,300]Im Princess Star, and Welcome to Pony Tail, and who are you?[/glow]
Im Delilah!
[glow=pink,2,300]Well, Delilah, I hope you enjoy you stay here. What class are you?[/glow]
I bet Im the sneakiest class there is!
[glow=Pink,2,300]Trickster then? That's good to know. Well we have a few homes for sale, if you want. In fact, they're free!! Enjoy!![/glow] *Princess Star flies away*
O: Cool! Im in a game!! So cool!! *She dashes towards the town*

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game was surprised by the sudden appearance of the pony and in response fell onto his side, trapping him, though as she talked the wolf tilted his head in confusion.

Aqua Fire

Aqua grabbed the door handle, when she heard a pony speak. She was so startled, she split in half, to different personalities(if you are in my guild, you'll know who they are.. I'm talking to you, Super sayian pony). They both had yellow skin and griffion tails, but one had a more rainbow dash-ish look with an orange mane, eyes, and gloves. She also had a fireball cutiemark. The other had a fluttershy-ish mane, but shorter, a blue mane, eyes, and gloves. She had a water droplet as her cutiemark. When the blue maned pony saw everyone, she hid behind the orange maned pony. The orange maned one's eyes flared, and her mane started to go on fire. Suddenly, her gloves started to glow, and a fireball appeared. The shy one's gloves started to glow as well, and a water shield surrounded her.
[glow=red,2,300]WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?![/glow] yelled the brave one to the pegasus. She seemed to be protecting the shy one. The shy one saw a wolf, but said nothing, though her eyes seemed to want to snuggle it to death.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

LunarDusk

"[glow=teal,2,300] o_O?!....[/glow] :l" Upon the sudden appearance of the two creature but mostly the shouting of the aggressive orange maned pony, Macbeth was quickly put on guard. He couldn't tell if this was an npc or another player but more importantly, would they listen to reason. Just incase they would be the ones to attack first Macbeth slammed his hooves together engulfing him in a white light for 1 second. Afterwards his body was covered in black and teal tattoos and his hands glowing in stance readying himself for the orange ponies possible attacks.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Thunder Spin

Thunder stepped back when she heard the pony shouting to her. The orange maned pony seemed very angry to Thunder and she didn't do anything to her!As Thunder was some kind of brave, she turned to the pony with the orange gloves. Who you think you are? How rude are you! I've never seen such a pony like you! You don't even know me and you are shouting to me. I know the wolf doesn't belong to you. she said in an angry voice. She knew that what she said was lies, but she didn't want to seem shy to the pony. The wolf sure didn't belong to her.And my name's Thunder Spin. Perhaps the wolf wants to talk to you and have a GOOD DAY she said and walked away.

Gamepaw

Game's ears folded as the shouting started but quickly became confused as the nearby pony began talking.

Aqua Fire

The shy one saw the wolf, thinking it was scared, and she used her water shield, and poured it on the brave one, making her come back to reality.
Now what do you think your doing, talking to a stranger like that! She probably just wanted to say hi! The shy one said angerly. She then hoofslapped the brave one lightly on the face, then suddenly apologized.
OMG ARE YOU OK?!?!?!? IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IN SORRY IM SOR-
Woah, woah, easy there, Drop. It's ok. I'm ok. the brave one said. She then looked at the pegasus. Sorry 'bout that. I was just protecting Drop. Oh, I'm Flame, btw. She continued. She turned to see the shy one's, presuming Drop, eyes begging her for something. Flame nodded. Drop then ran up to the wolf, and cuddled it.

Super sayian pony

*Delilah heard yelling and ran towards the noise wondering what it was*
What the? Why are there so many ponies here? Oh and a wolf :P

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game was winded by the sudden hug of the pony, someone confused by them.

Thunder Spin

2017 Feb 23, 01:34:32 #49 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 12, 10:20:53 by Thundergirl
Thunder could hear the pony's voice. But it was too late. Thunder had already turned away. Somebody has to teach this pony how to talk to strangers and when to say sorry she thinks. She didn't realize she was the same rude to the orange gloved, brave pony.

Thunder heads to a house. She walks inside and sees another red button that was waiting for her to push it. Houses do only have buttons around here? she looks around and she sees there is no living room, no dining room, no bedroom, no bathroom etc. There was only a tiny room with a huge, red button. Thunder pushes the button with her sword and waits until something happens.

Aqua Fire

Flame looked around. Well, let's not wait any longer, time to see if this door leads to an exit! She exclaimed. Drop sighed, and ran into Flame. Lights shined around, and suddenly, Aqua was back.
"Sorry about that, everypony," Aqua said. She turned, and opened the door, to find one book. She reached inside, and grabbed it. She opened it, and read out loud:
Quote from: Book
In order to leave the game, simply get the keys from the "RL" room. Then, insert into key hole.

Aqua looked around, and saw no keys. She did not see any keys, but only the keyhole and a note. It said,
Quote from: NoteHa Ha!! Hello gamers! This is a trap! I knew it would work! And my cowor- I mean, Minions said it would fail! Anyway, the keys are in Mount Klop, but you will have to fight monsters to get there's! If you die, you will not come back! Hahahaha! Jk, you will respawn. BBBYYYEEE!!!
Aqua sighed. "Well, we got some exploring to do." She said.

Super sayian pony

What .3.
*Delilah was confused by the sudden appearance of the new pony, but she also wanted to pet the wolfie*

((Never enough Woof is right Game :P))

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

(Yay, first time I changed my profile pic!)
"Anyway, let's go!" Aqua said, starting to head of to somewhere, though she had no idea where to go. Then, she realized something. "the pegasus!" She said, and started to gallop. She looked for the pegasus to apologize.

Super sayian pony

((Delilah found the place where you guys is at :p apparently Delilah is that smol :P))

???

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

Aqua Fire looked around the small town, and found her in a house. She walked up to the pegasus.
"Heh, sorry about that earlier." Aqua said, hoping she'll remember. At the same time, she hoped the pegasus forgot about it.

Thunder Spin

Thunder jumped really high by the funk the orange earth pony with the yellow and blue hooves that was called Aqua Fire, caused to her. Socked, she turns back and faces the pony.So, that wasn't you?! All the time she was thinking of what happened before. She forgot about it and asked, like nothing had happened, ; I pushed that button but noth ~ she didn't finish her statement , when she hears an unusual noise that mostly reminded her of a dragon retching. Thunder turns to the button. A papyrus appears floating on the huge button Thunder had pushed before. In order to quit the game you have to push the the papyrus was wet and the letters faded. Thunder couldn't read anything. That was her end - inside a game.

Aqua Fire

Aqua turned, and saw the same button. She pulled reading glasses form out of no where, put them on, took them off, threw them, and said, "I can't read it. Can you?" She turned to the Pegasus, and said, "Also, when you push a button inside a house, the house is yours."

Go Up