Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

* 0:45-0:46*

"!..."

"[glow=navy,2,300]AAAaaaagh....[/glow] :c"

The hit from the 2nd flame charge caused a critical blow on Vortex causing him to lower his head while holding his right hand against the ground to support himself. At this point he was completely stunned.

Lunar pointed out his hand and called out.
"Alright Vortex thats enough for now... withdraw."

Vortex lifted his  head and shook off his wounds before approaching by Lunar's side. This would leave Peace's Tepig the winner of this battle.

"Hmph, I see you're ready for the first gym. Eeeeeh go on."
*points in the direction*
"But I'll be looking for a rematch with a full team when you're stronger so it'll be a fair fight. Lets say in a about.... four badges"
With that Lunar started to high tail it out of sight along with Vortex.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Peace Nods to Lunar of his future rematch. He felt confident of his close battle with him. Seeing him leave now, his next focus is the gym. He wonders the challenge he will be facing at the gym, and with Lunar's battle, he understood it will be tough. He preps his Tepig with potions to heal him up before the battle in the gym. He makes his way to what looks like the gym seeing it looks like some sort of temple. He takes a deep breath before entering the gates to the temple.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*the Magnemite starts flying really fast as it returns to Marble*

Marble : strange...you seem startled
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-alright. Let's try reviving this, shall we?

---------------------------------------

Spoiler: The long story of Peace going up against his first gym battle • show

Peace meets gym leader inside, already eager for a battle. They battle 3v3, and turned into a hectic battle. In the end Peace wins his first badge and comes out the temple with a congrats from the gym leader.

After his great battle in the gym, he goes to the Pokemon Center so he can get his pokemon fixed up and ready for another adventure. He tja ks Nurse Joy and heads out the door looking around his map seeing where his next gym battle location is.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

SandFire

Ace walked out of the ranger base with his now fixed device and made his way around town seeing a familiar trainer off in the distance. Deciding the best course of action would be to see what he was up to the ranger walked straight in front of him while the trainers map was out.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Peace Keeper

Peace continues looking and there was someone who caught his attention from the corner of his upper eyesight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
*- fun fact: since our eyesight is inverted, technically he sees him on his bottom-most eyesight
--------------------------------------------------------------------
He looks up to see a man in a ranger attire and asnwers.

Oh. Um hi there.

SandFire

"Hey long time no see, huh, trainer. Well maybe not long but hey." Ace said to the trainer as he looked at him and than at the scenery around them.

Peace Keeper

Yea. You are the same one from before. Surprising to see you here again. You need me for anything?

SandFire

"Just looking for travel, especially with groups since its safer. And I see your ready to travel" Ace said looking at the map the trainer was holding

Peace Keeper

Yea. I got my first badge. Check it out.

Peace shows the badge to the ranger.

SandFire

"Cool." The ranger said in a unsure voice while giving the most confident smile and thumbs up with unsure eyes.

LunarDusk

"[glow=navy,2,300]Huehuehue, I knew you could do it.[/glow]"
Lunar stepped from behind a tree with his arms folded.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Yup. Now time to go to the next town.

Right as he finished, he heard a voice coming from somewhere and sees the trainer again from the tree. It was Lunar.

Hey again. I do like to thank you for the battle before. Really helped me out in there.

Peace lets out a hand to Lunar as a sign of thanking him.

Go Up