The mentions thread.

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Dec 15, 21:14:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

For trying to reconnect with ponies from the forum that have seemingly vanished, simply mention them in a post and see if they reply.

@Ramisha
@Naura
@Greyscaleisme
@Nala Valor
@alexandas
@wingedpineapple
@DawnsEmbrace
@bobbykill201
@Maplewood
@Stryder221

I`m sure some of those occasionally check in, but I remember enjoying RPing and chat with these few. Any you wish to add go ahead, would be a shame to not even try.

Lucas

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Dec 15, 21:14:49
For trying to reconnect with ponies from the forum that have seemingly vanished, simply mention them in a post and see if they reply.

@Ramisha
@Naura
@Greyscaleisme
@Nala Valor
@alexandas
@wingedpineapple
@DawnsEmbrace
@bobbykill201
@Maplewood
@Stryder221

I`m sure some of those occasionally check in, but I remember enjoying RPing and chat with these few. Any you wish to add go ahead, would be a shame to not even try.

Love it :D
America will never fall to communist invasion! ~Liberty Prime.

Naura

Aaaaah sorry for disappearing without saying anything. I've just lost interest in mlp sadly :c
I still really enjoyed roleplaying and chatting with you all, so if there is anything that comes up you can just pm or like @Gamepaw did, mention me, and I'll check it out! ;)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Gamepaw

Naura :3

I restarted the Pokemon RP, I really enjoyed RPing with Gumi, Lara, Slowbro and Whitney. They were fun, not all fights like the others. :3

So, there is that. If you don't feel the MLP.

Nala Valor

IM ALIVE \O/

well kind of, i just re-found this website from trying to go on an other website and got suggested to me, not because i had an email telling me i was mentioned. so just a heads up for the other mentioned peoples, they might not get the message if they arent using the same email they used to make their account.

Gamepaw

Well, that means that we'll never see them again sadly.

No way to communicate if they changed their emails.

Howitzer

Sorry to say but over half of them haven't been on in a year, I think a few even left the fandom.
Hope to see at least some of them back, but that's a longshot.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Thunder Spin

As you can see some of them left before months. Just don't put @Maplewood  in, because he is visiting in the mornings.

Sweet Brew

If I recall, Wingedpineapple said he had a ton of collage stuff to catch up on.
So it might explain his absence.

He still pops up on DeviantART from time to time though, I think.

hazardtime

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Jan 02, 03:11:56
@hazardtime

*rises up from out of the ground*

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been here!  Funnily enough, I was thinking about this place today...and how bad my writing was all those years ago xP

I'm glad you remembered me after all this time!  Unfortunately, I don't really remember you :\  Mind running me through a refresher?

Gamepaw

When I first came on this website, I made a Backyard Hot Tub RP. It involved a shop, food and other ponies.

I wasn't a ChubWoofer back then, but I am now.

I've re-invented the Hot Tub RP into Spa RPs which still run now, so if you plan to stick around there is a place for you.

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, I haven't checked here in forever!

As for why that is, well, I just kinda fell out of the loop on MLP stuff, I couldn't catch up. And the RPs were fun, but they really slowed down for a while, and so did the art threads. Point being, I started to feel like I had nothing to talk about here, so I kinda lost interest. I might stay if things are picking up again, however.
I'm back

hazardtime

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Jan 02, 04:30:40
When I first came on this website, I made a Backyard Hot Tub RP. It involved a shop, food and other ponies.

I wasn't a ChubWoofer back then, but I am now.

I've re-invented the Hot Tub RP into Spa RPs which still run now, so if you plan to stick around there is a place for you.

Oh right!  I barely remember that one xP

I'm sorry to say, but I don't really plan to :I  I've since moved on to mlpforums, where I'm fairly active.  Still, it was nice talking to you!

GoldenTerrabyte

2017 Jan 02, 13:35:56 #14 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 02, 17:54:52 by PrincessButton
Also this would be a good place for everyone to say where they're more active, so I'll lay out a list

Please refrain from sharing personal information on the forums.  This includes and is not limited to social media websites (i.e. Facebook and Instagram, Discord and Skype)  See the forums rules (12b)
-  Moderation Staff
I'm back

PlatinumJoystick

This thread seems like a good idea, here's hoping there continues to be results from it.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Greyscaleisme

@Gamepaw, hey! I was just thinking about LoE and decided to check in, long time no see. Lol.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Gamepaw

Grey :3

It has been a while, haven't seen you on here or DA in ages. What ye been up to?

Greyscaleisme

Well, a lot has been going on for me, I've been accepted into a graphic design program, and am currently at the top of my class. I'm also setting up for my move, bc once I hit 18 I'm moving way up north with a friend. Just a very busy next few years. :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Gamepaw

Sounds eventful.

Since you left, I have left College and got a job, officially allowed to tell people to turn it off and on again. :3

Go Up