Dawn of the Weeping Pegasi

Started by Jcfraven, 2016 Nov 23, 15:37:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

"Shouldn't we be getting out of here then?" Sketch questioned, stiffening at the thought of having to deal with those creatures.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Nov 26, 17:37:08
"Shouldn't we be getting out of here then?" Sketch questioned, stiffening at the thought of having to deal with those creatures.

"And go where, exactly? The TARDIS is out of commission currently, and I doubt the Pegasi will let us leave easily," He retorts.

Purple

((I was out all day, sry guys XP))

Once Raven had finished speaking, the mare returned with several waters.  "Here you are everyone!" she said as she set down the waters for her customers.  "Sorry for taking so long, there was some trouble in the back," she explained, momentarily glancing at the counter before returning her attention to the group.  "So!  Is there anything else I can get for you all?  We're having a special on strawberry shortcake today!  Two cakes for the price of one!"

Sparkle's eyes lit up at the mention of her favorite treat.  It took all her might to not jump up from her seat and squeal for an order of strawberry shortcakes.  In an attempt to distract herself, she tried to initiate a staring contest with Game.

waaaaaaah

"I - I guess I'll have one," Sketch said slowly, raising a hoof. She needed to take her mind off their present circumstances, and some cake would do just nicely.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Jcfraven

2016 Nov 26, 19:17:15 #64 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 26, 19:19:15 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 26, 18:24:30
((I was out all day, sry guys XP))

Once Raven had finished speaking, the mare returned with several waters.  "Here you are everyone!" she said as she set down the waters for her customers.  "Sorry for taking so long, there was some trouble in the back," she explained, momentarily glancing at the counter before returning her attention to the group.  "So!  Is there anything else I can get for you all?  We're having a special on strawberry shortcake today!  Two cakes for the price of one!"

Sparkle's eyes lit up at the mention of her favorite treat.  It took all her might to not jump up from her seat and squeal for an order of strawberry shortcakes.  In an attempt to distract herself, she tried to initiate a staring contest with Game.

*It is fine.

Hearing the other mare say that she wanted one, and noticing Sparkle, Raven says, "Make that another one for the other lovely mare," smiling at Sparkle afterwards.

Gamepaw

Game accepted the challenge and continued the staring contest, knowing that he would win and hoped that he would get a prize for winning.

Waiting for the pony to leave the pudgy canine spoke about his lack of edibles. "I'd like some food too."

Peace Keeper

Peace: Oh thank you, ma'am.

He takes one cup of the water and drinks it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

2016 Nov 26, 20:03:11 #67 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 26, 20:04:54 by Purple
Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Nov 26, 18:28:41
"I - I guess I'll have one," Sketch said slowly, raising a hoof. She needed to take her mind off their present circumstances, and some cake would do just nicely.

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 26, 19:41:00
Game accepted the challenge and continued the staring contest, knowing that he would win and hoped that he would get a prize for winning.

Waiting for the pony to leave the pudgy canine spoke about his lack of edibles. "I'd like some food too."

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 26, 19:17:15
*It is fine.

Hearing the other mare say that she wanted one, and noticing Sparkle, Raven says, "Make that another one for the other lovely mare," smiling at Sparkle afterwards.

Glancing up from Game for a moment, Sparkle gave Raven a grateful smile.

Nodding to the group, the mare gave them all a friendly smile.  "Alrighty then, two orders of shortcakes comin' right up!" she said as she walked back to the counter.  On her way to get the cakes, she gave Sparkle a little wink.  That's right, she saw you you silly little mare.  Did you really think your best friend wouldn't recognize you?

Seeing the wink sent a wave of shock through Sparkle, causing her to blink, and subsequently mutter 'dangit!' at her loss to the purple fuzzy wolf sitting next to her.

Gamepaw

Game gave a tooth filled grin as he had won against the pony and heard her quiet exclamation. "If it makes you feel better, I`m used to not moving much." Game said, joking at his lack of exercise.

Purple

Game's remark got a small chuckle out of Sparkle, causing her to momentarily forget her worries in a smirk.  "You're an awfully clever little wolf, aren't you?" she remarked teasingly.

Gamepaw

Game still being the wolf that he was, took the compliment with a little tail wag and awaited some food, while preferring something like pie or meat the pudgy pooch could still eat strawberry cake without much issue.

Peace Keeper

Peace: So... how are going be able to get back? Are we going to have to face these weeping pegasi? If they are that dangerous as you say they are, I am really scared if I ever see one of those things or even be near one.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Message from @Peace Keeper

"Hello everyone. I will have to take a leave of absence for some time. I need to tend to things at home to a sudden situation and I cannot perform my duties for the meantime. You can continue on the RP without me if necessary. I will return someday and when I do, I will take my proper roles again so thank you for participating and understanding"

I am unaware of when Peace will be back, but I expect he will be back by the end of the year.

Peace Keeper

*- I have returned everyone. Sorry for the sudden news. Everything went okay here at home and are now back to normal. I am back and ready to continue once again.

*-Thank you so much Gamepaw. Really appreciate your help.

Gamepaw

Game watched the ponies converse, waiting for something to either happen or for someone to give him some more food. Preferring the later, the overweight wolf found the former a bit more interesting.

The idea of super fast statues that kidnapped you, scared the wolf. While normally he could count on his weight to help protect him from certain things, he doubt that would help him escape from the angels.

Peace Keeper

*-I'm here reporting for duty x3

Jcfraven

*I actually asked for Sparkle(Purple) to take over the reigns, but she appears to be inactive(from what I can tell).

Purple

((Really sorry about that everyone x3 i'm currently out of town, and i'm driving home today.  Also, Merry christmas everyone ^^))

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Dec 24, 09:29:14
((Really sorry about that everyone x3 i'm currently out of town, and i'm driving home today.  Also, Merry christmas everyone ^^))

*Merry Christmas to you Sparkle, I pray you have a blessed one.

Go Up