Dawn of the Weeping Pegasi

Started by Jcfraven, 2016 Nov 23, 15:37:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 25, 15:38:27
Sparkle resisted the strong urge to glare at Raven for bringing up that topic.

"Well, if you listen to any music than you've probably heard of Sparkle Chord," the mare said, chuckling a little.  Sparkle completely froze at the mention of her name.

It couldn't be...

"It's unlikely you'd know the stallion she married though.  Sparkle said he's 'from another world,' whatever that means.  I always just assumed that she meant he was just that awesome.  Let's see, I think his name was... Keldeo?" the mare finished, thinking hard about the name.  She had always had trouble pronouncing it, since it did sound rather foreign. 

Sparkle nearly fainted from all the pressure at the mention of her coltfriend.  She couldn't believe they got married in the future!  Her face was glowing strawberry red now, although she didn't seem to notice.

"Ah, yes, I have heard she is a lovely singer, though I never really heard of the coltfriend," He replies, looking over and noticing his companion's reaction, which leads him to move on from the topic at hoof.

"Anyway, let us move on to the other topic. You mentioned that ponies have been talking about disappearances and moving statues, and that the alleged origin area is nearby, care to elaborate?" He asks.

Gamepaw

Game stay back in the seat and stared at the pony who had place him there, slightly intrigued by the increasing red color of the mare's face.

He made a note to look into it later.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 25, 15:46:07
"Ah, yes, I have heard she is a lovely singer, though I never really heard of the coltfriend," He replies, looking over and noticing his companion's reaction, which leads him to move on from the topic at hoof.

"Anyway, let us move on to the other topic. You mentioned that ponies have been talking about disappearances and moving statues, and that the alleged origin area is nearby, care to elaborate?" He asks.

"Well, I haven't actually seen it myself, but rumor has it that ponies who go over to the Tecnolomagika building have been going missing lately.  Like, they'll enter the building, but they won't come out.  A couple of my staff members said they saw some stone pegasi walking around at night too, but most of us just think it was an illusion, since none of us have seen it."  The mare explained, thinking back on the things she'd heard.  She personally didn't really buy into any of this, but it was affecting her business, so it still bothered her.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 25, 21:02:09
"Well, I haven't actually seen it myself, but rumor has it that ponies who go over to the Tecnolomagika building have been going missing lately.  Like, they'll enter the building, but they won't come out.  A couple of my staff members said they saw some stone pegasi walking around at night too, but most of us just think it was an illusion, since none of us have seen it."  The mare explained, thinking back on the things she'd heard.  She personally didn't really buy into any of this, but it was affecting her business, so it still bothered her.

Weeping Pegasi.. He thinks to himself, causing him to frown temporarily, before returning to his normal expression.

"Interesting. Sounds like a solid prank, but something that should probably be looked into regardless. Any chance we could all get some water, my fair mare?" He inquires.

Purple

"Certainly!  I'll be back in a moment!" The mare said with a smile.  Nodding to the group, she quickly went off to get some waters for everyone.

Once she had left, Sparkle shot Raven a dark, piercing glare.  ...Or at least, a piercing one.  She wasn't so good at looking dark.  "Did you have to ask about... That?" She groaned, her face still bright red.  She was so overwhelmed with embarrassment that she could hardly think.  Sure, it was amazing that she and Keldeo... Got married, in the future, but her brain wasn't ready to handle that idea at this point.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 25, 21:49:32
"Certainly!  I'll be back in a moment!" The mare said with a smile.  Nodding to the group, she quickly went off to get some waters for everyone.

Once she had left, Sparkle shot Raven a dark, piercing glare.  ...Or at least, a piercing one.  She wasn't so good at looking dark.  "Did you have to ask about... That?" She groaned, her face still bright red.  She was so overwhelmed with embarrassment that she could hardly think.  Sure, it was amazing that she and Keldeo... Got married, in the future, but her brain wasn't ready to handle that idea at this point.

Raven chuckles at the mare's reaction, and poor attempt at a staredown.

"Come now, I was quite curious, after your reaction to it. Besides, I am quite happy for you, a happy ending fitting for a mare like you. Not everypony receives such happy ends, you know," He says, his expression faltering slightly, before going back to the joking smile of prior.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 25, 21:58:46
Raven chuckles at the mare's reaction, and poor attempt at a staredown.

"Come now, I was quite curious, after your reaction to it. Besides, I am quite happy for you, a happy ending fitting for a mare like you. Not everypony receives such happy ends, you know," He says, his expression faltering slightly, before going back to the joking smile of prior.

Sparkle blushed even more at this, her expression softening a bit.  Raven was right; she was an extremely lucky mare.  Still, the thought that her future self was already married came as a shock to her.  She wondered what Keldeo would say about all this.  He'd probably get really flustered and stiff, and his face would probably turn that adorable shade of red...

Sparkle suddenly jumped, shaking out of a dreamy expression to one of alertness.  She couldn't think about this now, she had to stay focused!

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 25, 22:31:43
Sparkle blushed even more at this, her expression softening a bit.  Raven was right; she was an extremely lucky mare.  Still, the thought that her future self was already married came as a shock to her.  She wondered what Keldeo would say about all this.  He'd probably get really flustered and stiff, and his face would probably turn that adorable shade of red...

Sparkle suddenly jumped, shaking out of a dreamy expression to one of alertness.  She couldn't think about this now, she had to stay focused!

Noticing her shift back to seriousness, Raven follows suit. "Assuming that what the waitress said is true, that would explain who caused the TARDIS to be forced here. The question is, why would they try again?" He ponders aloud.

*I just realized that we have kind of gone at this just with us two. It is going fine, I am just curious about the others.

Gamepaw

Game watched as the ponies talked. "Wonder, where I am right now." He stated, thinking he probably went to live with one of the ponies with him.

waaaaaaah

(It's fine, there's not much for us to do right now anyways)

"They? Who are 'they'?" Sketch asked the Doctor, poking her head out from from behind her menu. The previous conversation was not really one she was interested in discussing.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Nov 26, 12:13:27
(It's fine, there's not much for us to do right now anyways)

"They? Who are 'they'?" Sketch asked the Doctor, poking her head out from from behind her menu. The previous conversation was not really one she was interested in discussing.

*Point taken.

"The Weeping Pegasi..statues primarily in the form of Pegasi, which move when not gazed upon. They tried to take the TARDIS before, when I was with my old companion..they failed to reach their goal, but they succeeded in something else," He explains, closing his eyes in reflection.

waaaaaaah

"'Something else?'" Sketch echoed. "Like what?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Nov 26, 13:27:43
"'Something else?'" Sketch echoed. "Like what?"

"Put simply, you will never get to meet my old companion," He says, shortly. He looks out the window at that, admiring the architecture once more, as a distraction.

waaaaaaah

"O-Oh," Sketch murmured. She dropped her head back behind her menu, embarrassed.
-Me

My OCs

Gamepaw

Game was left without a menu, only the ponies receiving it and opted to sneak a look at Sparkle's. Most the food was just pony specific, salads and the like but he could see pie and cake, things he would enjoy.

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Nov 26, 14:07:48
"O-Oh," Sketch murmured. She dropped her head back behind her menu, embarrassed.

"It was a while ago, no need for that," He says, after turning back and seeing the end result. "The point is, there is something odd here, some reason they brought us here. The only way to figure out is to investigate it, I suppose," He continues.

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry for my quietness. Couldn't find a proper time to respond without throwing off the groove.

----------------------------

Peace all this time is just listening in to everything, marriage, Weeping Pegasi, all while looking around and the menu, which he only lasted a few seconds before putting it down and looking around. For sure the Weeping Pegasi got his attention.

Peace: Wait a minute... these statues move? Okay so you had dealt with these things before, and they are here. Do these things follow or something? Are they like foalnappers?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 26, 15:48:30
*-Sorry for my quietness. Couldn't find a proper time to respond without throwing off the groove.

----------------------------

Peace all this time is just listening in to everything, marriage, Weeping Pegasi, all while looking around and the menu, which he only lasted a few seconds before putting it down and looking around. For sure the Weeping Pegasi got his attention.

Peace: Wait a minute... these statues move? Okay so you had dealt with these things before, and they are here. Do these things follow or something? Are they like foalnappers?

"They invade and inhabit for one sole purpose: Time Energy. They go after their victims, in an attempt to send them into the past, feeding off the energy of the time they spend up until their point of being sent back, where their life ends," He explains. "Also, yes, they move, but only when they are not looked at," He continues.

waaaaaaah

"And these...things...are here?" Sketch asked in a rising tone.
-Me

My OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Nov 26, 16:18:40
"And these...things...are here?" Sketch asked in a rising tone.

"Assuming the truth of what the waitress was saying to us, then it appears so. The question is, why, and what connection could any of it have with the company nearby? That is what we need to discover, whenever we are done here," He replies.

Go Up