Dawn of the Weeping Pegasi

Started by Jcfraven, 2016 Nov 23, 15:37:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

Sketch's stomach growled audibly.

"I guess that answers that," she chuckled ruefully.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper: Well guess I can go for something. Good idea to figure out what year we are in.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

Sparkle nodded in agreement, lifting Game again so the poor wolf wouldn't be left behind in the city.  Manehattan was huge and crowded, and you had to move fast if you wanted to survive.  "I know this great little café that's only a couple blocks down from here!  We can go there if you guys wanna!" she said, looking off in the direction of her favorite café.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 24, 11:37:34
Sparkle nodded in agreement, lifting Game again so the poor wolf wouldn't be left behind in the city.  Manehattan was huge and crowded, and you had to move fast if you wanted to survive.  "I know this great little café that's only a couple blocks down from here!  We can go there if you guys wanna!" she said, looking off in the direction of her favorite café.

"That sounds wonderful. Lead the way, my dear," He states.

Gamepaw

Game nuzzled the pony who chose to carry him, thankful that it saved his legs from the agony of walking a few steps.

Looking around, the wolf felt uncertain about the stares he was being given. It was as if they never say a little pony carry a big wolf before.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 24, 11:39:01
"That sounds wonderful. Lead the way, my dear," He states.

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 24, 12:23:22
Game nuzzled the pony who chose to carry him, thankful that it saved his legs from the agony of walking a few steps.

Looking around, the wolf felt uncertain about the stares he was being given. It was as if they never say a little pony carry a big wolf before.

Nodding to Raven and returning Game's nuzzle, Sparkle cheerily led the way down the street towards her favorite place to get shortcake in all of Manehattan: Café Rose.

The walk was a short yet scenic one, as the group passed by several floral and jewlery shops, as well as a few bake shops, specialty stores and recognizable buildings. 

Sparkle stopped in front of a small, friendly looking brick building with a rosy pink overhang and a forest green door.  Grinning, Sparkle turned back to the group.  "Tadaa!" she said, gesturing to the building proudly.  Café Rose had been like a second home to her for years, and she knew that she could always come here for help, or just for some great desserts.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 24, 13:20:47
Nodding to Raven and returning Game's nuzzle, Sparkle cheerily led the way down the street towards her favorite place to get shortcake in all of Manehattan: Café Rose.

The walk was a short yet scenic one, as the group passed by several floral and jewlery shops, as well as a few bake shops, specialty stores and recognizable buildings. 

Sparkle stopped in front of a small, friendly looking brick building with a rosy pink overhang and a forest green door.  Grinning, Sparkle turned back to the group.  "Tadaa!" she said, gesturing to the building proudly.  Café Rose had been like a second home to her for years, and she knew that she could always come here for help, or just for some great desserts.

Rubbing the brick, Raven admires the construction of the building. "An old and homey architecture, guess that some things do not change. I suppose let us head inside," He comments, entering the building, and holding the door for his companions.

*You want to control the cafe staff, Sparkle?

Peace Keeper

Peace sees around town, not seing much of a change in architecture around. As the group approach the entrance, held opened by Raven, he gives a "thanks" entering the café.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 24, 13:28:06
Rubbing the brick, Raven admires the construction of the building. "An old and homey architecture, guess that some things do not change. I suppose let us head inside," He comments, entering the building, and holding the door for his companions.

*You want to control the cafe staff, Sparkle?

((sure thing ^^))

Nodding to Raven with a smile, Sparkle entered the café, the familiar smell of coffee roast and shortcake filling her nose.  As she walked up to the front counter with everyone, memories of her childhood days spent here resurfaced, bringing a grin to her face and a warm fuzzy feeling in her heart.

The mare at the counter greeted her new guests with a warm smile.  She had short, spiky red hair and was wearing a grey hoodie underneath her green apron.  "Welcome to Café Rose!  What can I get for you lovely folks today?" she asked in a pleasant tone, her emerald green eyes sparkling with charm.  Sparkle instantly recognized this mare as her childhood best friend, and quickly made her way to the back of the group.  Raven would probably know best what to say to figure out what they wanted to know, after all.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 24, 16:35:01
((sure thing ^^))

Nodding to Raven with a smile, Sparkle entered the café, the familiar smell of coffee roast and shortcake filling her nose.  As she walked up to the front counter with everyone, memories of her childhood days spent here resurfaced, bringing a grin to her face and a warm fuzzy feeling in her heart.

The mare at the counter greeted her new guests with a warm smile.  She had short, spiky red hair and was wearing a grey hoodie underneath her green apron.  "Welcome to Café Rose!  What can I get for you lovely folks today?" she asked in a pleasant tone, her emerald green eyes sparkling with charm.  Sparkle instantly recognized this mare as her childhood best friend, and quickly made her way to the back of the group.  Raven would probably know best what to say to figure out what they wanted to know, after all.

"Hello my fair mare, we were hoping to dine and chat some, as we just got into the area, and do not know much about it," Raven says to the mare at the counter, putting on his kindness facade.

Gamepaw

Game peered over the shoulder of the mare he was riding upon and looked at the foods available, he was tempted to make his way over to it and beginning eating it all, however that would require exercise.

Something the wolf didn't like, though he wagged his tail anyway at the thought.

(Apparently dogs don't blink as often as people do and also blink one eye at a time. Unlike people, they apparently don't need to wet their eyes and only blink to rest or clear them. Will be useful later :P

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 24, 16:39:02
"Hello my fair mare, we were hoping to dine and chat some, as we just got into the area, and do not know much about it," Raven says to the mare at the counter, putting on his kindness facade.

The mare at the counter nodded with a smile.  "Well then, allow me to be the first to welcome you to Manehattan!" she said in a friendly tone.  "I'll lead you to your table; the café's not too busy right now, so there's no need to worry about the counter!  Right this way please."

The emerald-eyed mare led the group over to a decent sized table, laying out several menus for everyone.  Sparkle slipped into a seat, making an attempt not to be seen as she set Game down next to her.  "So, what brings you fine ponies to the big city?" the mare inquired.

Gamepaw

Game sat in his spot, leaning uncomfortably to rest his head on the table, the wolf allowed his stomach to support him on the chair.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 24, 17:27:09
The mare at the counter nodded with a smile.  "Well then, allow me to be the first to welcome you to Manehattan!" she said in a friendly tone.  "I'll lead you to your table; the café's not too busy right now, so there's no need to worry about the counter!  Right this way please."

The emerald-eyed mare led the group over to a decent sized table, laying out several menus for everyone.  Sparkle slipped into a seat, making an attempt not to be seen as she set Game down next to her.  "So, what brings you fine ponies to the big city?" the mare inquired.

Sitting down in his own seat, Raven replies: "We like to travel around, investigate matters of intrigue. We heard from word of mouth that Manehatten was a spot of interest, so we wanted to come by and ask around."

Purple

The mare let out a small chuckle.  "Well, you came to the right pony then!" she said, smirking.  "I know this city like the back of my hoof.  Any questions ya have, I can probably answer."

Sparkle continued to quietly observe the group and her friend as they conversed.  Upon their initial meeting, her friend had seemed... different, somehow although she couldn't place why.  But now that she had gotten a good chance to look at her, she noticed that she appeared to be older.  This confirmed any suspicions she may have had; they were definitely in the future.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 24, 20:26:46
The mare let out a small chuckle.  "Well, you came to the right pony then!" she said, smirking.  "I know this city like the back of my hoof.  Any questions ya have, I can probably answer."

Sparkle continued to quietly observe the group and her friend as they conversed.  Upon their initial meeting, her friend had seemed... different, somehow although she couldn't place why.  But now that she had gotten a good chance to look at her, she noticed that she appeared to be older.  This confirmed any suspicions she may have had; they were definitely in the future.

"My appreciations. I guess the best first question is what are the latest rumors and/or gossips around here?" He inquires. "Oh, and also, we have not been keeping good track, what is today's date?" He adds.

waaaaaaah

(I go to sleep, and this happens X3)

Sketch, meanwhile, was looking around the cafe with interest. It was a homey, lived in sort of place, one she felt where she could become a recurring customer. Instead of focusing on the menu, she looked around, trying to see if the place had any paintings.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 24, 20:54:27
"My appreciations. I guess the best first question is what are the latest rumors and/or gossips around here?" He inquires. "Oh, and also, we have not been keeping good track, what is today's date?" He adds.

"Ah, well let's see here... If my memory's correct, it should be the 27th," The mare said, looking over at a conveniently placed calendar.  Thinking about what sort of gossips she had heard, the mare racked her brain for anything interesting she could tell her customers.  "Well, my best friend just got married last week, but i'm sure you're probably not interested in personal business," she chuckled, smiling a little.  Sparkle stiffened a bit at this news, her cheeks turning a bit red.  It couldn't be... could it?  Or, n-no, she must've been talking about Sonnet... right?

"Recently i've overheard some customers talking about weird disappearances, moving statues and whatnot.  Business has been quiet lately because of it, since the supposed source of these weird occurrences is just a couple blocks away from here."

Jcfraven

2016 Nov 25, 15:23:45 #38 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 25, 15:28:36 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 25, 10:35:17
"Ah, well let's see here... If my memory's correct, it should be the 27th," The mare said, looking over at a conveniently placed calendar.  Thinking about what sort of gossips she had heard, the mare racked her brain for anything interesting she could tell her customers.  "Well, my best friend just got married last week, but i'm sure you're probably not interested in personal business," she chuckled, smiling a little.  Sparkle stiffened a bit at this news, her cheeks turning a bit red.  It couldn't be... could it?  Or, n-no, she must've been talking about Sonnet... right?

"Recently i've overheard some customers talking about weird disappearances, moving statues and whatnot.  Business has been quiet lately because of it, since the supposed source of these weird occurrences is just a couple blocks away from here."

Noticing the reaction of Sparkle at the initial comment, he decides to pursue the first topic initially, as they have plenty of time. "Regarding the first, that is wonderful. I am always one for a good marriage. Who is the lucky mare and stallion? Perhaps we know them," He questions.

Purple

2016 Nov 25, 15:38:27 #39 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 25, 15:40:13 by Purple
Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 25, 15:23:45
Noticing the reaction of Sparkle at the initial comment, he decides to pursue the first topic initially, as they have plenty of time. "Regarding the first, that is wonderful. I am always one for a good marriage. Who is the lucky mare and stallion? Perhaps we know them," He questions.

Sparkle resisted the strong urge to glare at Raven for bringing up that topic.

"Well, if you listen to any music than you've probably heard of Sparkle Chord," the mare said, chuckling a little.  Sparkle completely froze at the mention of her name.

It couldn't be...

"It's unlikely you'd know the stallion she married though.  Sparkle said he's 'from another world,' whatever that means.  I always just assumed that she meant he was just that awesome.  Let's see, I think his name was... Keldeo?" the mare finished, thinking hard about the name.  She had always had trouble pronouncing it, since it did sound rather foreign. 

Sparkle nearly fainted from all the pressure at the mention of her coltfriend.  She couldn't believe they got married in the future!  Her face was glowing strawberry red now, although she didn't seem to notice.

Go Up