Dawn of the Weeping Pegasi

Started by Jcfraven, 2016 Nov 23, 15:37:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

*Here it is, @Peacekeeper @Gamepaw @Purple @waaaaaaah !
(Hopefully that notifies you guys, I still do not know how to do that properly)

In the year 1000 AR(After Luna's Reformation), the land of Equestria had started to dabble in the likes of alternatives to magic, in order to benefit the other races, and allow for greater work to be done, beyond the limits that magic had to offer.

A key piece of this was none other than Manehattan, particularly a company by the name of "Tecnolomagika Inc." who had been on the frontlines of the revolution since the beginning, figuring out new ways to do tasks usually done by unicorns, alongside discover new methods of securities and surveillance. Many conspiracies surround the company, some noting disappearances and "living stone," in the night as of late, but nothing has substantiated those claims. As such, it is business as usual in modern-day Manehattan.

That is, except for Raven and his companions, who were suddenly pulled into this Manehattan, during a requested travel to the future by Sparkle, with Raven attempting to fight against it.

The roleplay begins after that incident, when the TARDIS crashlands into a park in the daylight, luckily with its invisibility functional, with the crew having fell onto the floor, since Raven was unable to warn them in time. With smoke inside the TARDIS, they start to get up.

*I am aware that this could be better, and I apologize for not being the best with initiating roleplays. Hopefully, it will work out. For now, time to initiate the start of the roleplay itself.
----------
Opening his eyes after the crashland, and recovering from the dizziness that occurred as a result, Raven stands up off the floor, leans on the console, and looks around at his companions, who all suffered a similar fate, due to his inability to forewarn them to the eventual crash.

Through the smoke in the room, Raven inquires: "Are all of you alright?"

Purple

Coughing intensely, Sparkle stood up, brushing herself off.  "..Did we make it?" she asked, squinting from the smoke.  She seemed rather unfazed by the crash, appearing to be either unaware of what just happened, or she simply didn't care.

Gamepaw

Game let out a quiet whine and began wiggling, during the crash the rotund canine had found himself stuck between the bars of the console.

Despite being stuck in metal bars, the wolf was glad they were there as he began to look down and saw the decent sized drop onto the floor before.

(Which Tardis? And can you understand Game? The Doctor is known for speaking to random things such as babies :3)

Jcfraven

2016 Nov 23, 15:55:31 #3 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 23, 16:00:58 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 23, 15:45:50
Coughing intensely, Sparkle stood up, brushing herself off.  "..Did we make it?" she asked, squinting from the smoke.  She seemed rather unfazed by the crash, appearing to be either unaware of what just happened, or she simply didn't care.

"For some reason, my dear, we actually ended up in Manehattan, if I understood correctly while we were crashlanding. Why exactly that is, I am not quite sure," He replies, starting to try to figure out exactly what time they ended up. After a minute or so, he determines that he will not be obtaining any useful information for a while. As such, he begins a system check, and turns back to Sparkle. "Apart from that, I have no clue what time we ended up in, nor why, so we will need to figure the former out the old-fashioned way, and the latter, hopefully, when the TARDIS is back to its proper functionality," He continues.

*The TARDIS does have a language module/system, that allows for communicating to alien species, so it would not be a stretch, to me, that we could communicate to you as well, Game.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 23, 15:55:31
"For some reason, my dear, we actually ended up in Manehattan, if I understood correctly while we were crashlanding. Why exactly that is, I am not quite sure," He replies, starting to try to figure out exactly what time they ended up. After a minute or so, he determines that he will not be obtaining any useful information for a while. As such, he begins a system check, and turns back to Sparkle. "Apart from that, I have no clue what time we ended up in, nor why, so we will need to figure the former out the old-fashioned way, and the latter, hopefully, when the TARDIS is back to its proper functionality," He continues.

*The TARDIS does have a language module/system, that allows for communicating to alien species, so it would not be a stretch, to me, that we could communicate to you as well, Game.

"Well, I know Manehattan pretty well, so I'll probably be able to tell if it's the future or not once I see it,"  Sparkle replied, sounding a little too confident about it.  She had made this claim many a times before, and has failed to follow through 9 times out of 10.

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 23, 15:54:14
Game let out a quiet whine and began wiggling, during the crash the rotund canine had found himself stuck between the bars of the console.

Despite being stuck in metal bars, the wolf was glad they were there as he began to look down and saw the decent sized drop onto the floor before.

(Which Tardis? And can you understand Game? The Doctor is known for speaking to random things such as babies :3)

Hearing Game's whine, Sparkle quickly rushed to the fluffy wolf, following the sound to this location.  Giving him a look of sympathy and worry, she quickly used her magic to free him, gently setting him on the ground.  'Are you okay?" she asked, still looking concerned for the wolf.

Gamepaw

Game nodded slowly, plopping himself on the floor and resting. Thankful that he wasn't putting his trust in a thin metal railing anymore.

Flicking his tail lightly, the wolf was still a bit shaken from the crash. Looking around for some comforts.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 23, 17:43:30
"Well, I know Manehattan pretty well, so I'll probably be able to tell if it's the future or not once I see it,"  Sparkle replied, sounding a little too confident about it.  She had made this claim many a times before, and has failed to follow through 9 times out of 10.

Hearing Game's whine, Sparkle quickly rushed to the fluffy wolf, following the sound to this location.  Giving him a look of sympathy and worry, she quickly used her magic to free him, gently setting him on the ground.  'Are you okay?" she asked, still looking concerned for the wolf.

"Very well, I suppose we will explore whenever everyone is ready. Also, I am still amazed by unicorns, was he not heavy to you?" He asks, intrigued.

Gamepaw

Game attempted to shoot the pony a look, barely insulted by the 'heavy' reference.

However when the well fed wolf discovered he couldn't turn his head far enough to see and decided it wasn't worth the effort to get up and turn around, the wolf decided not to bother.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 23, 17:55:07
"Very well, I suppose we will explore whenever everyone is ready. Also, I am still amazed by unicorns, was he not heavy to you?" He asks, intrigued.

"What, this little sweetie?  Not at all!"  Sparkle giggled, petting Game with a smile.  She had lifted plenty of heavy things before, so Game wasn't too difficult for her to lift. 

Looking around the TARDIS, she slowly made her way to the door.  "I'm ready to go whenever y'all are!" she said, looking a little too anxious.  Sparkle sometimes used the word "y'all" when referring to a group in spite of growing up in the north, simply because it was quicker and sounded better then "you all," to her.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 23, 19:48:47
"What, this little sweetie?  Not at all!"  Sparkle giggled, petting Game with a smile.  She had lifted plenty of heavy things before, so Game wasn't too difficult for her to lift. 

Looking around the TARDIS, she slowly made her way to the door.  "I'm ready to go whenever y'all are!" she said, looking a little too anxious.  Sparkle sometimes used the word "y'all" when referring to a group in spite of growing up in the north, simply because it was quicker and sounded better then "you all," to her.

"A bit of an understatement, calling him 'little'," He says, chuckling a bit.

waaaaaaah

Sketch picked herself up off the floor, feeling a little dizzy. She coughed, the smoke stinging her eyes.

"I thought you said you could fly this thing! " she wheezed, stumbling towards the entrance.

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Nov 23, 20:41:22
Sketch picked herself up off the floor, feeling a little dizzy. She coughed, the smoke stinging her eyes.

"I thought you said you could fly this thing! " she wheezed, stumbling towards the entrance.

"I did, and I can. It is not my fault that we were pulled into another time and place than intended!" Raven retorts. "Besides, you are alright, are you not?" He continues.

waaaaaaah

"Y-Yeah," she replied, coughing again. "Where did we end up?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Nov 23, 21:50:59
"Y-Yeah," she replied, coughing again. "Where did we end up?"

"Good to hear. To answer your question, we landed in Manehattan, though due to the crash, that is all I really know, until we check it out." Raven replies, looking over at Peace, who they are waiting for.

*Hey @Peace Keeper , just wanted to poke you, since you are the last of the crew unaccounted for in this scene.

Peace Keeper

Peace was laying on the ground from the crash still for a while before regaining his composure ang getting up softly like he just survived a plane crash.

Peace: Felt like we were inside a baseball moving at a long drive to a wall. I thought we would be done. I hope to not go through that EVER again. Scariest thing I've been on.

He carefully walks out to look around their new location.

Peace: So... did we really went through time?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 23, 23:23:11
Peace was laying on the ground from the crash still for a while before regaining his composure ang getting up softly like he just survived a plane crash.

Peace: Felt like we were inside a baseball moving at a long drive to a wall. I thought we would be done. I hope to not go through that EVER again. Scariest thing I've been on.

He carefully walks out to look around their new location.

Peace: So... did we really went through time?

Following his lead to the outside, he looks around as well, trying to estimate a time. "We definitely went through time, seemingly to that of the future. All I know for sure though is our location, Manehattan," He replies.

Peace Keeper

Peace: This is the future? ... was expecting to be sci-fi-ish. Looks about the same as other big cities. How far forward we went?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

Trotting outside with the others, Sparkle surveyed her surroundings, taking in a deep breath of fresh city air.  "Ah, how i've missed this place," she said, a nostalgic look in her eyes.  Pausing suddenly, she seemed to become more alert.  "Wait a minute.  Something's different here...." she said, skimming the area with squinted eyes. 

"AHA!" she declared suddenly, pointing at a random tree.  "That tree is new!  Yep, we're definitely in the future," she said, seeming to relax a bit.  It was amazing how quickly she managed to go from basically any emotion back to her regular self again.  One minute she could be angry, sad or anything else, but she would almost instantly go back to her default happy.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 23, 23:48:16
Peace: This is the future? ... was expecting to be sci-fi-ish. Looks about the same as other big cities. How far forward we went?

"I do not know currently, that is what we need to find out," Raven says, before Sparkle comes out.

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 23, 23:53:46
Trotting outside with the others, Sparkle surveyed her surroundings, taking in a deep breath of fresh city air.  "Ah, how i've missed this place," she said, a nostalgic look in her eyes.  Pausing suddenly, she seemed to become more alert.  "Wait a minute.  Something's different here...." she said, skimming the area with squinted eyes. 

"AHA!" she declared suddenly, pointing at a random tree.  "That tree is new!  Yep, we're definitely in the future," she said, seeming to relax a bit.  It was amazing how quickly she managed to go from basically any emotion back to her regular self again.  One minute she could be angry, sad or anything else, but she would almost instantly go back to her default happy.

Chuckling at that, Raven says: "An eye for detail, I see. We should probably figure out what time we are actually in, and I think a good option for that would be trying to find somewhere to eat, and ask there, assuming you lot are hungry," He suggests.

*Okay, serious note for this moment: This is likely due to tiredness, and/or inexperience, but I am not entirely sure how to run a roleplay properly, particularly one like this, so I am a bit lost on what exactly to do, and we are only on Page 1. Sleep may help, but I may need assistance with it.

Gamepaw

Game nuzzled the pony lightly, after being complimented and began to waddle after them.

Hearing about the idea of food, the round wolf wagged and and began to move a tiny bit faster, moving from very slow to slow in terms of speed.

Go Up