Escape to the Future: The New World [Sign-up]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 28, 15:28:43
Game continued to be absorbed by the nice feelings of the petting, nuzzling the pony slightly. He had already licked all the food off of her, he wondered why she thinks he would eat her. He wouldn't have been able to catch her anyway.
((Should I make her understand the wolf? Normally, she does, but I ask Peace because it could be weird. Well, I know for sure Marble does understand the wolf.))

"Seeing how you are sniffing the air, you seem hungry even after eating my pie? Do you have a place to live?"

Misty Fly

Marble : not to be rude but...what's a paupony?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Push Broom to Marble: It is those ponies there. *pointing to the non-unicorns* It is them we cannot live in peace. They always have to mess things up. They should not belong here or even be here.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game shook his head sadly, knowing that he just waddles from place to place, unable to really do much.

Jcfraven

2016 Dec 02, 20:05:43 #64 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 02, 20:08:40 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 01, 21:44:18
Push Broom to Raven: EUN!? Operation? I really not getting to you sir, but sounds like you are pulling some hokey pokey there. Seriously, why are they here? We despise seeing them here.

"I apologize good stallion, allow me to introduce myself first. My name is Raven Star, a representative of an organization that was founded many moons ago, known as the Equestrian Unity Network. Myself and this group came as part of an attempt to reach beyond the wall, to try to get communications to occur between the different races," Raven explains, trying to gain his trust, though Raven himself is an Earth Pony instead of a Unicorn himself.

Aqua Fire

Star spawned near a library(I decided, she was sent to the alternative time line when it was the 15th Hearths Warming. So she wasn't in the same time you were in.). She looked around. When she saw the library, she decided to see if there was any info on this world, for she thought she was in a different world. She found out that sirens were never banished, so she didn't need a disguise, which was good, for she had lost her hood. She continued and found out that there was no hearthswarming. She was starting to get tired,  so she laid on some books, and slept. In her sleep, she heard the chattering of ponies.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

*- You sure Aqua Fire? I mean you wouldn't be able to have any other interaction with any of us since you are in another timeline separated by us. If you change your mind, let me know ^-^

--------------------------------

Push Broom to Raven: Go right ahead to the walls. There's nothing stopping you except if you try to enter the other races, good luck. And quite frankly, I really never heard of this Equestrian Unity Network, and I still think you are bluffing. What are you suppose to be, the peacemaker? The goodie tootie that believes in unity? We had the opportunity until the others decide to kill that relationship! You guys ALWAYS want something in your favor, and we are just trying to be fair. That's why all of the ponies can't live together peacefully. Can't even talk to one another without having somepony spying on us thinking it is treachery or conspiracy. Be happy I am going to give this friendly advice if you go to that city. Never travel in a mixed group. Cause then the pauponies would start throwing hooves and the world starts to rumble again.

Peacekeeper recalls something about not being in a mixed group, and something hits him. His family. They lived as a mixed group in their actual present time. What if his family was still around? What has happened to them? He comes up to Peacemaker to ask.

Peacekeeper to Peacemaker: Our family. They could be in trouble. What if they still exist here and we are still born? We need to get there.

Peacemaker realizes the situation now that can be affecting their alternate timeline versions of their family. To make sure if they are okay, he knows they have to go to Ponyville now. He comes up to Raven.

Peacemaker to Raven: We need to get to Ponyville now then. Me and Peace need to look for our family. Maybe we can find all the answers of what happened in the past to make this happen.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

maple knocks on the libary door still aching from landing in garbage

Peace Keeper

Both Peaces hear a knock on the door, and so does Push Broom. They see the familiar cybernetic pony at the door and Push Broom begins to speak out.

Push Broom to Maple: What are you doing here? Don't tell me you are with these other pauponies, you paupony!

Misty Fly

Marble : wait that means my family could be affected aswell...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Jcfraven

2016 Dec 03, 09:10:54 #71 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 03, 14:55:54 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 03, 02:14:11
*- You sure Aqua Fire? I mean you wouldn't be able to have any other interaction with any of us since you are in another timeline separated by us. If you change your mind, let me know ^-^

--------------------------------

Push Broom to Raven: Go right ahead to the walls. There's nothing stopping you except if you try to enter the other races, good luck. And quite frankly, I really never heard of this Equestrian Unity Network, and I still think you are bluffing. What are you suppose to be, the peacemaker? The goodie tootie that believes in unity? We had the opportunity until the others decide to kill that relationship! You guys ALWAYS want something in your favor, and we are just trying to be fair. That's why all of the ponies can't live together peacefully. Can't even talk to one another without having somepony spying on us thinking it is treachery or conspiracy. Be happy I am going to give this friendly advice if you go to that city. Never travel in a mixed group. Cause then the pauponies would start throwing hooves and the world starts to rumble again.

Peacekeeper recalls something about not being in a mixed group, and something hits him. His family. They lived as a mixed group in their actual present time. What if his family was still around? What has happened to them? He comes up to Peacemaker to ask.

Peacekeeper to Peacemaker: Our family. They could be in trouble. What if they still exist here and we are still born? We need to get there.

Peacemaker realizes the situation now that can be affecting their alternate timeline versions of their family. To make sure if they are okay, he knows they have to go to Ponyville now. He comes up to Raven.

Peacemaker to Raven: We need to get to Ponyville now then. Me and Peace need to look for our family. Maybe we can find all the answers of what happened in the past to make this happen.

"I see. It is best we get on our way then, probably, as this stallion appears unwilling," He replies to Peacemaker.

*I would have responded to Push as well, but he is distracted, giving me an excuse :p.

Aqua Fire

Star, unable to control her self in her sleep, fell,of her bed, making a loud noise, but she didn't wake up. Then, she started to snore. Loudly.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker to Raven: *Close to ear* Yea... Seems Heartswarming Even never happened, and this guy is pretty discriminating. Let's just talk about outside cause I don't want anything more to happen, especially to ya guys and Keeper.

Aqua Fire

Star woke up, and saw some ponies. Since she wasn't banned from this timeline, she decided to go say hello to them. When she reached them, she said hello.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 03, 19:39:06
Peacemaker to Raven: *Close to ear* Yea... Seems Heartswarming Even never happened, and this guy is pretty discriminating. Let's just talk about outside cause I don't want anything more to happen, especially to ya guys and Keeper.

"Worry not about me, but I agree. Whenever you are ready, we should try to find a neutrality area," He replies.

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Dec 02, 07:49:23
Game shook his head sadly, knowing that he just waddles from place to place, unable to really do much.
"I see..." She said as she sees the little big sad wolf shook. "I honestly don't know how to help you, but... Maybe you can stay in my cabin for a while if you want."

Gamepaw

Game nodded, he had stayed in a few abandoned tents and shacks around. Would be nice to have a solid and warm place to stay.

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Dec 03, 20:40:05
Star woke up, and saw some ponies. Since she wasn't banned from this timeline, she decided to go say hello to them. When she reached them, she said hello.

Star said hello to two ponies that went outside.
@Jcfraven
@Peace Keeper

Peace Keeper

*-Ah. Terribly sorry bout that. Still awaiting for Kat and Super Saiyan Pony to respond.

-----------------------------

As they are about to make their way around, they spot some sort of creature at the doorway. The creature was something they only known by books but never in actual living flesh in their eyes. The creature is a siren and the two brothers see in surprise. Push Broom noticed and makes a double take at what he just saw.

Push Broom; Who and what are you doing here? How much more of these pauponies are coming?

Go Up