Escape to the Future: The New World [Sign-up]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*- Umm... Aqua Fire? You cannot post in the RP until I have accepted you in the RP x3 .
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

(I deleted it. I didn't know the rules X3 . Sorry!)
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Misty Fly

Marble : fine i guess i.ll go and see who is there... *she starts walking towards to where the hoofsteps came from*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

As the pony continues down, he stops his whistling to see a yellow mare at the end of the hall. He continues to walk down as he speaks to Marble

Push Broom: Hello there ma'am. Studying in the library, I see?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(@Julien999 Want to react?)

Game continued watch the pony with interest, happy with his slight meal and hoped there would be more nearby. For now however, he was happy to just rest after his daily exercise.

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 27, 16:40:46
(@Julien999 Want to react?)

Game continued watch the pony with interest, happy with his slight meal and hoped there would be more nearby. For now however, he was happy to just rest after his daily exercise.
((React to what?))

Not doing anything for this long, the wolf does seem friendly. She was unsure, she walks toward the wolf and tried to pet it.

Gamepaw

(React to woof panting and staring.)

The rotund wolf let out a purr in response to the petting, it felt nice and was a rare thing for ponies to get this close to him without hitting him with a stick.

Misty Fly

Marble : uhmm yes i,m looking for a certain book about demons and such...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Push Broom: Oh. Hmm never heard of a book like that. Though one comes close would fall in myths and tales. I'm not a librarian but I can help ye out. I did heard of something about demons locked up, but I really not a believer in that. But who knows? So you planning to bust the myth of demon's existence?

Misty Fly

Marble : if only he knew the truth *she mutters* yes i ...uh want to help to break that myth
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Push Broom manages to reach Marble, but outside of the door, still unbenounced to him of the rest of the ponies.

Push Broom: Wellll... you certainly the mysthbuster. Just be careful what you do. I may be a non-believer, but could land you in a lotta trouble in more ways than one. I did overheard the myth of some demon taking out windegos, but I don't believe it much. Came from the neutral city, but... they always make stuff up to blame the other.

Misty Fly

Marble : do you think you could tell me about that myth?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Push Broom: That's all I can recall, Miss. I am surprised you would like to learn from what those pauponies could spread. Can you imagine? It is a neutral city, all of us coming together, yet spreading rumors about everypony else. Can't never get along properly. But... that's the pauponies for ya.

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 28, 02:12:08
(React to woof panting and staring.)

The rotund wolf let out a purr in response to the petting, it felt nice and was a rare thing for ponies to get this close to him without hitting him with a stick.
Surprised by the wolf's response, she continue to pet it and ask. "Hello big wolf! I never thought you were friendly, I thought for a moment that you wanted to eat me."

Gamepaw

2016 Nov 28, 15:28:43 #54 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 29, 17:33:52 by Gamepaw
Game continued to be absorbed by the nice feelings of the petting, nuzzling the pony slightly. He had already licked all the food off of her, he wondered why she thinks he would eat her. He wouldn't have been able to catch her anyway.

Post Merge

Message from @Peace Keeper

"Hello everyone. I will have to take a leave of absence for some time. I need to tend to things at home to a sudden situation and I cannot perform my duties for the meantime. You can continue on the RP without me if necessary. I will return someday and when I do, I will take my proper roles again so thank you for participating and understanding"

I am unaware of when Peace will be back, but I expect he will be back by the end of the year.

Maplewood

maple woke with a start and looking around fond himself in a garbage pile of all places ahh this is so not worth it, ok well time to go find the others

Misty Fly

Marble : i see well then can you atleast show me where i can find books about cooking?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*0Gah. Forgot to mention to everyone here. Alright. Sorry for the sudden news. Everything at home went okay and is back to normal. Let us continue with the RP

*-Thank you Gamepaw. I really appreciate it.

*-Ah. Forgot to mention one thing. Nobody should have been able to hear the conversation clearly when they were outside the room.
-----------------------------------------------------

Push Broom: Cooking. That should be easy to find. I'll help ya out.

Puch Broom enters the door and it is now he sees the entire group, but only for a short glance. He gives a wave of greeting before finally pointing to the shelf.

Push Broom to Marble: And these are the books. Has all the cooking you can read.......

He stood silent when he finally takes a good glance at the group of assorted races. His emotion changed to a more agressive tone.

Push Broom to Marble and the group: What are you pauponies doing here? You guys don't belong here or in my town.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 01, 13:32:20
*0Gah. Forgot to mention to everyone here. Alright. Sorry for the sudden news. Everything at home went okay and is back to normal. Let us continue with the RP

*-Thank you Gamepaw. I really appreciate it.

*-Ah. Forgot to mention one thing. Nobody should have been able to hear the conversation clearly when they were outside the room.
-----------------------------------------------------

Push Broom: Cooking. That should be easy to find. I'll help ya out.

Puch Broom enters the door and it is now he sees the entire group, but only for a short glance. He gives a wave of greeting before finally pointing to the shelf.

Push Broom to Marble: And these are the books. Has all the cooking you can read.......

He stood silent when he finally takes a good glance at the group of assorted races. His emotion changed to a more agressive tone.

Push Broom to Marble and the group: What are you pauponies doing here? You guys don't belong here or in my town.

*I am assuming that I am in the referred to group, and can respond. If not, tell me.

"Good stallion, we apologize for the assortment, this is simply part of an..EUN operation," Raven says, hesitating as he realizes the possibility that such would not hold any weight in this modified time period.

Peace Keeper

Push Broom to Raven: EUN!? Operation? I really not getting to you sir, but sounds like you are pulling some hokey pokey there. Seriously, why are they here? We despise seeing them here.

Go Up