Escape to the Future: The New World [Sign-up]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kat the skeleton 2.0

Maplewood

who you calling paupoines you idiot maple looked at the pony with fire in his eyes

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker to the pony: You're welcome. What did you do?

MEANWHILE....

Push Broom hears a rebelling angered tone coming from somewhere and notices a pony who appears to be in some strange armor.

Push Broom: Who are you suppose to be, and why are you here? You shouldn't belong here either. You must be one of those ponies, aren't you?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Push Broom: If you are looking for them, they left the castle.

Push Brooms levitates out his broom at Maple in a defensive stance

Push Broom: Stand back... or... or you gonna get it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

pfft nice weapon seeya follows in the direction that they went

Aqua Fire

"Yeah, what did you do?" Star repeated.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

Push Broom sees Maple had left, and he was relieved. He wipes his sweat off of him and sits down.

Julien999

2017 Jan 19, 13:24:45 #108 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 20, 00:30:45 by Julien999
After what is like hours (or years) for Game, the hooded pony and the wolf finally arrived.

The cabin seems simple and next to it seems to be a little place where she grows fruits for her need.

Just some hooves, there is a entrance into the most dangerous and dark forest Everfree. A sign was placed near the entrance, probably by the hooded pony, warning the ponies to not venture too deep...

Gamepaw

(It has been a year, litterally.)

The waddling wolf, collapsed in front of the cabin exhausted and panting. The journey had felt like an eternity to him, his slow speed and general lack of athleticism taking its toll. The wolf continued to attempt to catch his breath, looking up at the cabin and noticing a fair few number of steps.

He was too soft for this.

Peace Keeper

*- So unfortunately Kat is dropped in the meantime, so we can ginor waiting for the character in the meantime. For now, we can all continue forth out of the city.
*- @Maplewood Would be a good time to join us on our way to the Neutral City as we are just about to make our way there.
*- So FINALLY, we can continue.
--------------------------------------------------
Peacemaker: He's just not gonna say. Fine then... well we gotta get going or else something else happens and they stop us for having non-unicorns again.

Maplewood

stumbles behind them hey you guys can you help me

Peace Keeper

As they continued, Peacekeeper hears something like a pony stumbling and then turns around. He notices Maple, along with Peacemaker who also stopped cause his brother did. As Maple asks for help, Peacekeeper comes up to Maple to help him up. As he lifts him, Peacemaker uses his magic to help lift Maple up as well.

Maple. Where were you? I thought you disappeared to somewhere.

LunarDusk

Standing on the ground underneath the group was the familiar fiend pony Macbeth. It seems he might've been following the whole time despite running through the amounts of guards. He only looked up at them silently as if waiting for them.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Oh, don't worry, we got you. We are just getting ready to go to Ponyville, or this case the Neutral City.

He stands next to Maple side by side, wraps one wing around over his body, and helps him walk.

Julien999

((Sorry again. I am not as active as before. Probably because I needed a rest because of all those RPs I was on))

Seeing the wolf tired, the pony will picks him up. To her surprise, the wolf seems much heavier than she thought.

Sometimes later, she have made more pies and puts them down with a bowl of water for the wolf.

Misty Fly

Marble : what the...? noone calls my kind like that! should i go after him? *she looks at push broom*
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game silently thanked the pony and he quickly dug in and devoured the food put before him, taking a few mouthfuls of water before laying on the floor and thinking about more food.

Peace Keeper

*-Alrighties, well... let's all get this over with and continue on. Seems all of us are together good for a huge jump to the Neutral City where we all can finally meet. Here we go.

-------------------------------------------

Peacemaker to Marble: No need. Last we need is a bunch of guards attacking us again and going on the run again. Right now lets head over to the Neutral City.

Peacekeeper holds onto Maple as they make their way to find the exit of the town. Peacemaker leads away and traverse to the streets before reaching the exit. There were some faces they were thrown because of their non-unicorn races, but nothing too much of an eyesore compared to 1300 years ago. They finally make it out the city and make their way to get to the Neutral City. One thing that is noticable is that there is no railroad. Whatever happened during the times may not have allowed railed transportation to exist due to their relationship with the other races. Whatever the case, they all decide to walk it to the Neutral City, which interestingly enough, the unicorns developed an alternate route to the city. With their knowledge of engineering and magic, the road to the Neutral City was in a mode of a gondola, which took them straight down from the top of the mountain to the floor below. The group decide to take the gondola and rolled down the line to the floor. It was a 10-minute trip, but perhaps may have shaved off about 2 hours of climbing down the mountain. Once they got off after looking around at the scenery, they make their way to the Neutral City, which is not much far away now. They near the walls of the Neutral City and as they walk, Peacemaker had a thought for Marble he just remembered.

Hey Marble. When you were talking to that pony before he went... messed up, what did he tell you? Did he tell you what happened in the past?

Go Up