Started by Aqua Fire, 2016 Nov 06, 18:20:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

imma add a new character if thats okay with you pones :3
Spoiler: show

Name: Mojo.
Species: Half dragon, Half unicorn.
Powers: Knows many counter spells and other types.
Role: Teacher, Spells.
Crush?: none.
Other: In School she is Miss.Mojo, in the streets call her Mojo the Dank Memester. unknown Backstory

MoJo walks into school, heading to spells she greets some of the students along the way.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Space Ace

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Nov 20, 21:48:54
Well, space ace, you can add as many characters as you can handle. Also, this school is for anypony!! Even newborns(though I doubt anyone would be a baby.)!! So, your character can be any age.

//Fantastic, thanks! I'll add on my new character, if it's cool if she's the spells teacher? For now I'll assume I'm good to introduce Bluebell//

Bluebell was galloping towards the school, muttering angrily. How could he manage to be late on his first day?! He shook his head, an continued on towards the computer lab. It was not the introduction to the school he'd hoped for. He wondered if there was some way he'd be able to make it up to the school. Although staying behind at the end of the day was definitely not the most exciting thing he could do, if he was to be punished for being late then he'd accept it.

The unicorn was so lost in thought he nearly crashed straight into the gates. He readjusted himself, then slowed down as he trot through. At least it had only been the gate. He didn't know if he could handle being late and crashing into someone within ten minutes of each, let alone it being on his first day. He looked up at the school as he trot in, swallowing nervously.

Aqua Fire

I can't have 2 spell teachers... Sry.. Maybe either of you could either...
Change the class... Or...
Either of you be an apprentice. Or, if you want, I guess there can be 2 spell teachers. I mean, if one of them turns someone into a frog, the other teacher can turn it back. I mean, it is spells after all...
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Space Ace

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Nov 21, 17:13:15
I can't have 2 spell teachers... Sry.. Maybe either of you could either...
Change the class... Or...
Either of you be an apprentice. Or, if you want, I guess there can be 2 spell teachers. I mean, if one of them turns someone into a frog, the other teacher can turn it back. I mean, it is spells after all...

//Ah, sorry, I didn't realise you already had a spells teacher. How about the brewing teacher, potions right? Just making sure we have the same role in mind. I don't mind, really. If the brewing teacher is still free I'll take that one up.//

Aqua Fire

don't worry, thats still free! I'll add it right now! also, maybe ill make a poll for student president. Only students are allowed to enter.

Space Ace

//the student president thing sound really cool! I've added my teacher character to my first post with Blubell's form

Mistletoe was humming happily to herself as she made sure that everything in her classroom was neatly set up and ready to go. She took one last look over the room, before deciding it was ready. She sat down behind her desk and looked at the clock. She still had a good while before her lesson. Why not have a walk around?

Mistletoe left her room, and went to wander around the school. The tour shed had before being hired had been very brief, so she found it nice to be able to look around and admire the building in her own time.

frío

//Elen's a mare, just saying.

Mojo's Pov: Mojo Slammed down her stack of Textbooks, grabbing her tea with her magic, Drinking it. Mojo waits patiently for the bell.

Elen's Pov: Elen looked at the screen. BUT SHE CAN'T SEE. weird right?

Julien999

((Warning! Warning! Warning! Something unvalid detected! Elen is not a studen!))

LunarDusk

// Oi I guess you could allow a new profession
Form
Name: BorealShade
Species: Pegasus
Height: 4'2/127 cm
Powers: Trickery
Role: Janitor/Substitute
Crush: none
Other: Has type 2 diabetes due to a 3 year long period anorexia which gave him a bit of mental instability before he started eating more.
Appearance
Spoiler: show

//
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

solarfox20

Mist Flight decides to go out of the dorms and trots to where the library is at to see what to read for a few minutes and to make a list of the books, he wants to check out because he dose not have a library card yet. So he diga out ink, qull, and parchment and heads to the library.

frío

//How am I not a student? Elen is a Student, Mojo is a teacher.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Nov 09, 09:02:09
Form:

Name: Elen
Species: Earth pony.
Powers: Makes plants Grow out of her magic
Role: Gardener
Crush?: none.
Other: Born with a illness, Blue Flowers cover her eyes, Blinded she developed a way of seeing. She helped many ponies and is now here at this school

Elen walks Through the gate towards the garden. Not bumping in to any students.

:/....
//
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

frío

//But she is also a student-ish

Aqua Fire

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Nov 24, 01:58:01

:/ ....
//

What's wrong with being a gardener? Anypony is allowed to be anything. Anypony can do anything(just do t be a Mary Sue.).

LunarDusk

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Nov 24, 11:11:48
What's wrong with being a gardener? Anypony is allowed to be anything. Anypony can do anything(just do t be a Mary Sue.).

Nothings wrong with being a gardener. And besides I just filled a form with a character with an unlisted profession thats a staff member and someone that substitutes any job that he's assigned to so that would've made me a hypocrite if I had a problem with that. I was pointing out the profession that Elen chose which only said gardener and nothing else giving off the impression that shes a staff member an not a student which led to the conclusion Julien came to.

But now I wonder how and where I shall enter to  :]//

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Space Ace

Bluebell looked around the school as he walked in. He wasn't entirely sure where to go. He looked around, trying to see if anyone was about he could ask. He passed a few class rooms, but most looked to be empty. He sighed, and kept walking.

Jcfraven

*Question: Since this is an "Elemental" high school, must one have a power involving the elements, or can it be a different power? Also, any limitations/restrictions, save for not being a Mary Sue or Gary Stue?

Aqua Fire

Well, it's a power school, so any power is allowed. Being very op, being able to ace every class, be perfect, easily take down bullies or be a great bullie, and making teachers love you is being a Mary Sue or a Gary Stue

Jcfraven

2016 Nov 25, 17:46:27 #38 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 25, 18:29:22 by Jcfraven
*Actually, scratch this post. I do not think it would be good for me to join another roleplay right now.

Aqua Fire

Go Up