The Mysterious Portal

Started by Super sayian pony, 2016 Sep 03, 02:38:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

Well this is a remake of my old EQG rp but modified to fit better standards

Red and some other ponies found a mysterious portal while walking around the forest, they walk through it and find themselves in the human world unsure about their surroundings they split up into groups of two to look around, some have already been in the human world and others haven't and they find out something evil brewing and must prevent it before it turns into a full scale battle between magic and the world

// I will choose the groups of two depending on the person's info and whom they are more compatible with

SCIENCE!!

LunarDusk

//
Name: Night Star
Race: Unicorn
Height(human): 5'8
Compatability: Works well with those in terms of organization and strategy
Appearance: (pony)
Spoiler: show

Appearance: (human)
Spoiler: show
//
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Super sayian pony

Quote//
Name: Night Star
Height(human): 5'8
Compatability: Works well with those in terms of organization and strategy
Appearance: (pony)

Spoiler
Appearance: (human)

Spoiler
//

//Good now that your here would you like to start now or wait for more players

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((Is this supposed to be a 'jump in' RP or a 'sign up' one?  It just doesn't seem like it would fit a 'jump in', just my thoughts.))

Super sayian pony

// A sign up but without a sign up page :p Cuz I'm a cool kid

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

2016 Sep 03, 22:40:23 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 04, 13:09:16 by moonbeam16
((That actually kind of hurt.  Still, sound interesting.
Name: Midnight Shine
Height (human): 5'4"
Other: Is very bad at interacting with others.  She doesn't like to talk much, and prefers quietly thinking.

Appearance: Midnight has a dark blue coat and a long, light grey mane which she wears over her left eye.  Her eye color is green.  Her cutie mark is the same green, and it is in the form of an acute heptagram.

Appearance(human): Midnight would most likely be albino as a human, with green eyes.  Also, she'd be pretty short.
))

Super sayian pony

// It would be helpful if you had a description or a image. plz and Danke (Danke=Thanks). What hurt?

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((The fact that you have no sign-up sheet.  But that's just me being obnoxious and rude.
Anyway, I updated Midnight's profile with a description.))

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((So... is this going to happen?))

Super sayian pony

// I said you guys could start .3.

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((I don't know how to start.  You start.))

Super sayian pony

*Red, being himself hiding in his black hoodie, walked around very noticeable because of his black hoodie during the bright day*

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

2016 Sep 07, 21:19:31 #13 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 07, 21:23:23 by moonbeam16
((I guess I'm just not sure exactly what is going on.  So we're already through the portal?  It would certainly help to know these things.  Generally, from what I've seen, the RP host will make an introductory post including current setting and such.))

Super sayian pony

//Red did, if you wanna you can say u did, ;3

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((If you could give us a bit of lead in or introduction, that would be wonderful.))

Super sayian pony

// I did .3. on my first post .3.

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((Oh.  Okay.))
Midnight squinted at the light as she emerged through the portal.  She looked down at herself, and proceeded to silently panic at her lack of a coat and pale skin, not to mention the other odd features of her new form.
Midnight was thankful, however, that her hair remained unchanged.

moonbeam16

Super sayian pony

// :c Sadly yes, this happened to the other one too. But I have hope for this and I wont lock it just yet

SCIENCE!!

Go Up