Legends of Equestria Design-A-Hairstyle Contest! [ENDED]

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Aug 27, 17:45:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McClaw

Quote from: xealot on 2016 Aug 29, 17:25:49
Hi here is my submission I'm not new to the site but new to forms
Spoiler: show

Ah, zebra/mohawk. I was considering submitting one myself, but having a team member (even just an editor) do that would be a bit strange.

I still might do my own version, something a bit longer so it can "poke through" helmets to look like a crest (and a military cut tail).
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Regina Idrisova

2016 Aug 30, 09:59:32 #61 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 30, 10:02:51 by BludSpammd
Hi! My work! Cool?

Maddie Star

2016 Aug 30, 14:07:54 #62 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 30, 14:18:08 by Maddie Star
This Hair is Exlusive to emo/rocks ponys ! :D by me :D

Sorry for the bad quality :(

FlashRainbow

2016 Aug 30, 16:16:31 #63 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 31, 05:55:22 by BludSpammd
Here's my entry to the contest:

Black is the primary color
Grey is the secondary color
White is the third color

Batman99

My oc's hair Is cool but with a little bit of cute in it! Its pretty cool for Pony's like rainbow dash and etc I do not have a problem with LOE using my mane and tail! use It as you like!  :3
:3 :'( ;) :D ^-^

Jcfraven

Quote from: FlashRainbow on 2016 Aug 30, 16:16:31
Here's my entry to the contest:

Black is the primary color
Grey is the secondary color
White is the third color

I am not positive as to why this is, but those links are forbidden from viewing, thus are broken within the tags. You would need to upload them to Imgur or another hosting service, if you want to enter into the contest proper.

HyperFlare957

I've noticed that most long mane styles are mainly/ best suited for the mares.
I think this animie-ish style will fix that while still working for the female characters.

BludSpammd

2016 Aug 31, 05:19:49 #67 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 31, 05:55:59 by BludSpammd
Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Aug 30, 20:01:55
I am not positive as to why this is, but those links are forbidden from viewing, thus are broken within the tags. You would need to upload them to Imgur or another hosting service, if you want to enter into the contest proper.

That's odd. I fixed them yesterday so that they were visible. I am not sure why the links broke because the preview was fine on my PC.

Edit: Edited the submission so you should be able to see it now.

AllensBill

Does this work? Can somebody help me with posting images please? o.o'
Praise the LORD!
Please view Romans 10:9.

BludSpammd

Quote from: AllensBill on 2016 Aug 31, 08:15:38

Oh no. You have to take an image you uploaded to imgur. Right click and "view image". Then you take the URL (the web address on top of the web browser) copy that and put it between the img code.

molalla

I have created a pony in Paint. How do I send it to you

Featherdust418

Wow, so many awesome manestyles so far! :D And, one of them I even noticed is the same as the one my ponysona has. If that one gets in, I'll be all set! O: lol
Now, my submission:

And that's it! I hope it's good, getting the angles right is tough :o I had fun making it though! Hmm... maybe I'll design more, just for the heck of it! lol
I hope you all had as much fun designing your manes as I did ^-^ good luck to everypony in this contest! :)

RedsBone

My final entry. Take it with a grain of salt, for it would be a pain to animate properly.

Bluqouver

2016 Sep 01, 04:55:51 #76 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 05, 02:57:46 by Bluqouver
Here is my design.

Edit.  Improved the tail since I first uploaded the design.

Jcfraven

Quote from: molalla on 2016 Aug 31, 09:28:42
I have created a pony in Paint. How do I send it to you

To add on the what Blud said: Be sure to use the direct image link(for example, if you upload to imgur, get the i.imgur.com link, and use that in the [img.][/img] tags(without the period).

Jcfraven

Quote from: AllensBill on 2016 Aug 31, 08:15:38

For future reference, you need to get the direct image link. In this case, the i.imgur.com one.

For the sake of the contest, here is the submission from AllensBill, the only image I was able to see from the link(not sure if there was meant to be more or not):

Go Up