Pandemonium [Sign Up]

Started by Stryder221, 2016 Jun 06, 19:04:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Aug 18, 12:55:06
Game gave his freed tail a testing wiggle before letting it wag and proceeded to lick the hoof of the pony who freed him.

Yikes! :I

*One half-second and Sky Crash is plastered against the opposite wall, the wind coming in and ruffling Game's fur.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepaw

Game's fur moved with the force of the wind as it slowly pushed him over, causing two of his legs to wiggle helplessly as he landed with a thud, watching the pony who got smacked into the wall.

ScarletInk

*Trying to calm down - and to calm the wind, too -, Sky glances at Galacto and the tailor mare: thankfully, they don't seem to pay him and the dog much mind.
He refocuses on Game and, in other circumstances, he would be amazed: his wind moved THAT dog? :I
Detaching himself, slowly, from the wall, he tries again to approach Game. Indeed, he just licked his hoof, he had NO reasons to get this worked up...*

Gamepaw

Game once again licked the pony's hoof and wiggled struggling to get himself upright, thinking to himself he'll get up eventually.

ScarletInk

*Due to the lick, Sky freezes up once again, his wings spreads and then closes around him.*

Please, don't eat me, I'm not that tasty! >.< Well, not for dogs, anyway...

Gamepaw

Game retracted his tongue and tilted his head in confusion, he thought the pony tasted pretty good and then let out a whine as he was called a dog. He was a wolf, why don't ponies understand that?

ScarletInk

( lol lol lol lol Luckily Sky doesn't have mind-reading as a power! lol lol lol lol )

*Sky starts questioning himself if he could... Maybe, just a little, just enough to not make Galacto and the tailor notice... Maybe push the dog out with a tiny puff of wind...*

LunarDusk

" :l...."
No response came from Solar except the flames around his hooves and mane intensifying then started to levitate. Lunar chuckled as he did the same except with frigid air surounding him.
"Huehue, thats the spirit."
Within seconds, with all the strength they could muster theu  flew toawrds each other as if they were comets.  The collision of the two was enough to cause a loud rumble that woulld be enough to be felt in the neighboring cities. It was as if a bomb had been set off.
*grunt*
"Agh!"
Unfortunately for the duo, the force sent them flying through the air far out of the slums in two opposite directions. Solar was sent in the direction of the outskirts while Lunar was sent flying into Maretropolis City faceplanting next to Gamepaw almost a few inches away from crushing the wolf.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ScarletInk

Wargh! :I

*Alarmed by Lunar's landing, Sky launches himself on Game to push it away from the stallion and then taking a defending stance, while the wind comes blowing inside the shop.* >:/

Gamepaw

Game whined loudly as he almost jumped from shock, but instead just removed his paws from the floor and fell over once more. Maybe this is why other wolves didn't hangout with ponies, they are dangerous.

LunarDusk

" :c......"
Lunar sprung up and began to rub his head to comprehend what had just happend unaware of the 3 others in the room with him. He looked up into the air grinning.
[glow=blue,2,300]LunarDusk
Cryokenetic Archmage
[/glow]

"Ooooh lucky you are mate....lucky you are....hmm?"
He took a glance at Gamepaw and the taller stallion, Sky noticing his stance. Surely he couldn't have another one challenging him. He'd already had a lot of that in the slums just earlier.
"What is it hmm?  :]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ScarletInk

You tell me, "mate": you're the one who came crushing in! >:/

*While talking, Sky moves to stand between Lunar and the other three, covering also Galacto and the tailor mare: if things got bad, maybe he could buy them some time to escape...*

LunarDusk

*tilts head*
"Hehe, oh please its not like I did that on purpose. If you think I'd come here stealing something I would've been stealthy about it. :]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ScarletInk

I wasn't exactly thinking that, but...

*He slowly loses his defending stance, ready to take it once more and not lowering the force of the wind coming in.*

Ok, if that was just an accident... it's okay.*he calms down* Sorry, you startled me.

Gamepaw

Game whined and wiggled some more, struggling to get back to his paws once more. Thinking if he used his powers he could get up, but didn't want to be even more of an outcast in front of the ponies.

LunarDusk

2016 Aug 20, 17:39:12 #75 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 20, 18:36:50 by LunarDusk
Spoiler: show

0:01-0:17

The air blowing around Lunar started to turn frigid as he took stance bipedally. If those three were to go down, he would gain even more exp, definitely more than the lower level ponies that he just took out at the slums.

Spoiler: show

Within the blink of an eye Lunar pushed both his front hooves forward firing 2 chunks of ice towards Sky initiating the first attack.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ScarletInk

(Wrong pony, Lunar: I'm RPing as Sky Crash, a stallion! lol )

Holy hay! :I

*Moving his wings forward, Sky changes the wind's direction, making it blow against Lunar and sending back the chunks of ice, while he turns around to shout at Game, Galacto and the tailor mare.*

Get out! Now! >:/

Super sayian pony

// Not sure how to start out but I'm gonna start off somewhere Delilah "The Spy" can be that everyone goes to :P Not like having to go there but somewhere they all pass

*Delilah sat on a bench wondering why she hasn't seen or found anyone with powers*
Why aren't there anymore around here like me?

SCIENCE!!

FakeSmile

(( I'll sit this event out; just ignore my character for now. ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

As a follow up after the attack froze his hooves solid like frozen gloves, proceeding to run forward really quickly. The wind from Sky started redirecting the ice chunks back at him. While Sky turned around towards the group, using them as a platform he jumped on top of the flying ice chunks and leaped up raising his frozen hooves preparing to collide with the side of Sky's snout.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up