Pandemonium [Sign Up]

Started by Stryder221, 2016 Jun 06, 19:04:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Yeah, tell it to those competitive, arrivist, controlling, self-centered sons of a-! >:/

*A passing bus censores him and he calms down.*

Sorry: it was really a bad parting. X3 Still... A little more than a month.

*... considering the time to get an hang on his power...*

I firstly stayed for a few days with a friend: I wanted to stay with somepony I felt free to be myself with. Plus, she's got a library, so I took some days to read some of those books about autorealization and wind currents-don't make faces, I'm a Pegasus with no competitive streak.

*... not to saying he spent a good amount of time reading books and comics about superheroes and, yes, wind currents, while his friend Scarlet Ink let him crush on her couch...*

Then I got back to Cloudsdale to say goodbye to my mother before leaving. Before coming here, I stopped here and there along the road. You know: see places, meet ponies, all that jazz. Never really got to travel before, so I may as well enjoy it.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

FakeSmile

Galacto couldn't help but smirk as Sky was getting riled up by the memories of his past group. The stallion then respectfully listened to Sky's life story as he continued to lead him through the city. He had to admit, he wasn't doing a good job with the tour, but he was enjoying the conversation he was having with the stallion. The city might seem big, but it is just a really small and tightly packed city; Sky would get a hang of it as he continued to live here. As the duo passed a few small shops, the stallion replied,

Galacto Treat: Ahhh, so you're just a few days into this journey? Well, I wish you all my luck with the journey, partner. I never traveled much myself; always kept close to my folks' farm. Great place, but you get sick of lookin' at cows all the time.

Galacto let out a chuckle as he thought about the farm; his father owned more cows than anyone in the dairy business.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Oh, you came from a farm? Curious-watch out!

*With a wing, Sky stops Galacto from crossing a road right before a carriage launched at full speed hit them.*

Hey, we're walking here, you maniacs! >:O You okay, Galacto? :s

FakeSmile

A confused expression crossed Galacto's face as Sky held him back. Once the cart zoomed past the duo, the stallion's reflexes cause him to stumble backwards onto the sidewalk. A few bystanders kept their stares on the duo, which caused Galacto's gem eyes to shine over. The stallion felt a mixture of embarrassment and concern; concern because that was what the bystanders felt and the embracement was his own feelings. As the stallion let out a neverous sigh, he replied,

[Color=mediumpurple]Galacto Treat: Yeah, I think so. . . Thanks partner.[/color]

The stallion got off the dirty sidewalk and dust off any dirt on his singe uniform. Galacto was a bit surprised to have not realized the cart was coming his way, but he did have a lot on his mind. The event that took place at his work put him a bit on edge and left his mind rather heavy. As he attempted to fix his colourful mane he added,

[Color=mediumpurple]Galacto Treat: Sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts I guess. Got a lot on my mind lately. . .[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

//Well dang didn't expect this

A brief silence filled around the two ponies, before nothing was seen but a brief eruption. This engulfed them in a ball their respectful elements launching into a straight line in the air criss-crossing each other creating flashes of light until stopping at a deadlock mid air creating an explosion. This sent them flying towards the ground. Lunar began to chuckle as if taunting Solar.
"Heh, come one then? Surely that cant be it.""
"..."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Aug 16, 18:26:05
A confused expression crossed Galacto's face as Sky held him back. Once the cart zoomed past the duo, the stallion's reflexes cause him to stumble backwards onto the sidewalk. A few bystanders kept their stares on the duo, which caused Galacto's gem eyes to shine over. The stallion felt a mixture of embarrassment and concern; concern because that was what the bystanders felt and the embracement was his own feelings. As the stallion let out a neverous sigh, he replied,

[Color=mediumpurple]Galacto Treat: Yeah, I think so. . . Thanks partner.[/color]

The stallion got off the dirty sidewalk and dust off any dirt on his singe uniform. Galacto was a bit surprised to have not realized the cart was coming his way, but he did have a lot on his mind. The event that took place at his work put him a bit on edge and left his mind rather heavy. As he attempted to fix his colourful mane he added,

[Color=mediumpurple]Galacto Treat: Sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts I guess. Got a lot on my mind lately. . .[/color]

No big deal.*Sky shrugged, watching carefully the road before traversing.*

Still, I wouldn't have pegged you for a farm pony.

Gamepaw

Game having not noticed the ponies had stopped on the edge of the street walked into the back of them, causing the disguised wolf to revert back into his normal chubby self with a unmanly eep.

FakeSmile

2016 Aug 17, 09:14:38 #47 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 17, 09:23:44 by FakeSmile
Galacto was about to follow Sky across the street, till something odd touched the back of his hooves. He turned around to see what bumped onto him, and tilted his head in confusion at the sight. There was some sort of lump of fur behind him and he assumed it was an animal. Deciding not to worry about it, he turned his attention back to Sky and caught up with him across the street.

Galacto couldn't help but let out a chuckle when Sky didn't think he was a farm boy. The stallion thought it was clear he was, but his polish kept appearance didn't help convince others. With a grin he replied,

[Color=mediumpurple]Galacto Treat: Really? That's odd, everyone thinks that when I tell 'em I was raised on a farm.[/color]

He let out another chuckle; he thought it was silly this many ponies thought the same thing about him. Galacto turned his gaze on the buildings around him and began searching for a certain shop. He figures since the stallion hasn't complained about his tour yet, he could stop by one of his shops real quick. As he continued to examine the shop's names, he added,

[Color=mediumpurple]Galacto Treat: My old man owns a Dairy Farm, so it's not like I was harvestin' crops all day. Nope, just did a bit of managin' the factory and some labor.[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Ok, then I'll use your question against you: why are you in this city?

*Taking a look behind them, Sky trembles a little and turna his head toward Galacto: okay, dog behind them.
No need to get scared, there are a lot of dogs around the world, no need to get scared...*

Gamepaw

Game tilted his head as he was fairly ignored, generally he had more of a reaction when ponies found him. Deciding that he can't be fierce he tried to be cute to get some food, the chubbiness helping him in that department.

FakeSmile

2016 Aug 17, 12:07:44 #50 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 17, 12:19:30 by FakeSmile
Galacto was a bit surprised by the question; how was that ammunition to use against him. .  . He never thought about living in the city would cover up his Farming roots. Galacto caught a glimpse of himself in a shop window and couldn't help but let out a chuckle; he did sort of looked like a city folk. With a grin, he turned his attention back to Sky and reply,

Galacto Treat: Ha, well. . .  Farms tend to not have Colleges so I was forced to go to the city. I could've done online, but that's borin'. A change of the country view was somethin' I need; gotta see what this world got to offer.

Galacto gave out another chuckle before turning his gaze to the stores around him. A large smile formed on his face; he recognized this street. It shouldn't be much longer till he made it to a small tailor shop and he could get his uniform fixed. His boss. . . only gave his employees one uniform so he had to take care of the damages done today. As he continued to lead the duo, a large wave of emotions hit him. His eyes shined over as he looked over to the stallion next to him; he might have missed seeing Sky tremble but he could feel the fear within in. The sudden rush of fear surprised Galacto and he asked in a concern tone,

Galacto Treat: Woah! . . .  Are you okay?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Mh? Oh-oh, yeah, don't worry about me, I'm just...

*Not wanting to reveal his fear, Sky takes another look behind them, hoping that big, scary, voracious-looking dog is gone and he doesn't have to embarass himself.*

FakeSmile

2016 Aug 17, 18:28:54 #52 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 17, 19:33:30 by FakeSmile
Galacto raised an eye brow as Sky excused his behavior; he didn't believe the stallion was alright. He was positive this strong wave of fear was coming from Sky and it was starting to make him a bit anxious. Galacto glanced over his shoulder to see what could be detracting Sky. A confused expression crossed his face as he saw no real threat behind them. Galacto might have seen nothing, but Sky was scared. He wanted to know what was causing this fear, but he decided not to; most folks didn't understand what Gemsight is and he didn't want to weird out Sky. Still a bit worried about Sky, Galacto replied,

[Color=mediumpurple]Galacto Treat: If you say so. . . . . [/color]

As Galacto returned his attention to the  stores around him, a small smile appeared on his face. The duo made it to a small, brick building that had a thread and needle logo. It wasn't the best tailor in the city, but it was within his budget. The stallion really needed to get his uniform mended and he figured Sky should take a break from walking till he felt better. With a small grin, the stallion said,

[Color=MEDIUMPURPLE][B]Galacto Treat: [/b]Hey, you don't mind if we stop here real quick? I gotta get my uniform fixed before tomorrow's shift. [/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepaw

Game watched as the ponies set off again, waddling slowly behind them he was intent on following them to find out what happened to him.

ScarletInk

*Seeing the dog moving toward them, Sky practically shoves Galacto inside the tailor shop.*

Good idea, I've also never seen a tailor shop!*he says, before the door slams due to a particularly strong gust of wind: his powers are acting up again.*

Ops... My bad!*he excuses himself to the owner.* Pushed it too hard.

*Sky knows he has to get a grip on himself, at least until he can control his powers.*

FakeSmile

2016 Aug 18, 09:12:55 #55 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 18, 10:08:54 by FakeSmile
Galacto went to open the door, but was surprised to see he was being shoved into the building. Sky's fear was starting to become overwhelming for Galacto to share, and he couldn't help but worry about it. Nothing bad ever happened to him on this side of the town, but for Sky to be this scare there had to be some sort of danger nearby. He couldn't help but wonder if Sky was a player and was being targeted by others. . . Nah, Sky didn't really look the part; he either would have been caught by the authorities or severally injured by a player.

As the duo stood in the Tailor Shop, a loud shriek came from the back of the store when the door slammed shut. The door and shriek caused Galacto to wince, and he quickly looked over his shoulder. That. . . . was a bit unusually. . . The door didn't have handles to close it and it wasn't that heavy.  . . Galacto decided to stop that train of thought away; he was probably just paranoid because he was sharing Sky's fear. When he turned his attention forward, his eyes widened at the sight. A velvet mare with a pale blond mane was glaring at the duo with her brown eyes. Galacto didn't even have to use his Gemsight powers to know she was agitated. The stallion shot her a sheepish smile; which only made her glare stronger. The stallion let out a sigh as he mentally prepared to have a conversation with the mare. As he worked his way toward the counter, the stallion said over his shoulder to Sky,

[Color=mediumpurple]Galacto Treat: . . . . How 'bout you take a seat? Takin' a break from walkin' might do ya good. [/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepaw

Game yelped and fell forward as the door clipped his tail as it closed, letting out a pitiful whine the wolf pulled his tail trying to free it from the door.

ScarletInk

*Hearing the whine, Sky feels guilty: he may be scared of them, but he doesn't want to hurt dogs!
Taking a deep breath and telling himself that injuried animals are NOT known for attacking who helps them, he opens the door, freeing Game's tail.*

Here, doggy... Good doggy... x3 *he says, smiling nervously.*

Gamepaw

Game gave his freed tail a testing wiggle before letting it wag and proceeded to lick the hoof of the pony who freed him.

FakeSmile

Galacto stood with tired eyes as the mare behind the counter was lecturing him. Her name is Embroider Cut, and she was beyond annoyed by Galacto. This wasn't the first time he came in with his tattered uniform, and she was already swamped with other orders. The mare was so focused on lashing out on Galacto that she didn't noticed what was going on behind him. The stallion also didn't dare to look away from the mare; he might be a player but she could pack a punch. Galacto tried to explain that he was jumped by a player at work this morning; he hoped that this will form some sympathy in the cold heart mare. Lucky for him, it did cool down the mare's flaming rage . . . but not by a lot. She let an annoyed sigh before holding out her hoof for his uniform. Galacto carefully took off his uniform and hat with his face turning a faint red. The stallion preferred to wear clothes and it always felt weird to be around others with out them. The mare rolled her eyes at the stallion's embarrassment and disappeared into the back of the store. Galacto let out a sigh as he rested his chin on the counter; today was already starting off bad and he really didn't need a mare with a temper as short as her yelling at him.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up