Recruiting Experienced Roleplayers

Started by Loyal Defender, 2016 May 30, 16:05:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

Okay, I am in need of some experienced (and grammatical) roleplayers. For the past few weeks, I have been looking for pones who could do a good RP-wise impersonation of most ponies--Starlight Glimmer, any of the Wonderbolts, Trixie, and of the Mane 6--anypony. So, I have come up with some MLP Characters in which I would feature into an RP with my OC.

If you're able to do a good RP-wise impersonation of any of these ponies, comment below, and let me know if you'll have plenty of time to RP.

If you're one of those pones who doesn't ever bother using grammar and punctuation, I'm afraid I can't accept you. The lack of grammar and punctuation seriously bothers me. I MIGHT consider it if you're really good, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. ALSO, another thing to note: If you're going to RP with me, you must put buildup and story into the RP. This isn't just pones posting OCs doing actions, this is a real story. If you're one of those pones who just put in actions with no story or buildup, you can't join.

Ponies for RPs:

Spitfire, Soarin, or any other Wonderbolt

Trixie

Twilight Sparkle or any of the other Mane 6

Princess Celestia/Luna/Cadance

Starlight Glimmer (Reformed)

Cheerilee

Minuette

Lyra Heartstrings

Berry Punch

Bon Bon

Derpy

Doctor Whooves

That is all of the ponies for RPs I may need. Note that they're not going to be all in the same RP, just separate ones.
Also, depending on the pony, you MUST use color code for the pony you use.

Example: Doctor Whooves, Use brown color for monologue

Minuette: Use blue color for monologue

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me, unless they're pointless questions.

Two last things to note.

One, if you're not going to be online much, don't bother trying out for this, unless you're going offline for a long time because of an emergency.

Two, each RP will be PRIVATE, meaning nopony but me and the person I'm RPing with can join.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to get some good answers soon!

Purple

Hello there! ^^

If you'd like, I can try out Derpy or Trixie. c:

I actually have done some voice acting work for Trixie before too, if that's any help ^^

Misty Fly

//well you said any other wonderbolt so i guess i.ll do misty fly
Magic...

Jcfraven

2016 Nov 19, 15:56:36 #4 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 19, 16:25:24 by Jcfraven
I can do a good Doctor Whooves, if I put my mind to it, so if you would like, I could take on his character. I can also modify my roleplaying style to suit your needs, if I am not exactly what you intended(I have not done any truly serious roleplays, so I have not always put in maximum effort).

Regardless of my usual style though(which I can work on, if need be), I am fairly decent in the grammatical department, to my knowledge, and I usually should have plenty of time to participate. As such, I think I am relatively what you are wanting, and I am willing to participate, should you choose to accept me.

I apologize for posting so late after the creation of the thread, and if there are any problems in this post. I am rather tired(not an excuse, simply a reason).

Jcfraven

I also have a question: Will there be a communication system set up for the group you are forming, so that everyone can stay in direct contact during roleplays and such? If so, I would recommend utilizing Discord.

Peace Keeper

*-Wow. I am surprised people are looking into this RP. Unfortunately I have bad news :c

Loyal Defender is no longer in the forums, so he isn't available to RP on this site anymore.

I can let him know about your interests since I still have communication with him. I'll let him know if you like to RP with him.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

Is he not? He is shown to be online though, for me. That would be nice though, Peace, if you could do so. Either way, I may try to form a crew myself, to achieve a similar purpose.

Peace Keeper

Has he shown online here? But it shouldn't be possible. Very strange.

Sounds good Raven. I'll let you know soon once I get a message from Loyal.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 19, 18:12:12

Strange indeed. Also, alright. If he is unable to organize a group like this now, then I might consider doing something like it, and see if there is interest.

Kat the skeleton

((Hey raven you said you are trying to start a crew?))

Jcfraven

Quote from: Kat the skeleton on 2016 Nov 21, 00:00:36
((Hey raven you said you are trying to start a crew?))

I said I was thinking about it. For now, however, I am going to try to get a roleplay of mine going properly, and enjoy it, before trying to do anything else.

Gamepaw

If you are waiting for Loyal he isn't coming back. The mods removed him from the website.

Peace Keeper

The owner Loyal Defender no longer accepts anyone here and doesn't support this anymore.

Sorry for the news.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 19, 18:08:32
Is he not? He is shown to be online though, for me. That would be nice though, Peace, if you could do so. Either way, I may try to form a crew myself, to achieve a similar purpose.
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 19, 18:12:12

People sure don't see this anymore , but I read all the posts and here's something that may be the reason Jcfraven saw Loyal's online-offline button online. The "Loyal Defender" account was banned before the "PinkiePieHugs" account got banned. Not many of us realized that, however it is true o.O

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 23, 03:29:36
The owner Loyal Defender no longer accepts anyone here and doesn't support this anymore.

Sorry for the news.

Dang, and I wanted to be Luna....  :luna: :luna: :luna: :luna:
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2017 Mar 13, 09:40:31
Dang, and I wanted to be Luna....  :luna: :luna: :luna: :luna:

As much as you may wanted it, he was banned before you join LoE x3

Misty Fly

you know people i think we should make this rp for Loyal..
Magic...

Thunder Spin

2017 Jun 02, 00:50:40 #18 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 02, 15:05:14 by Thundergirl
Good idea. Some of us still remember him. But I don't think many ppl will join us. He was kinda rude tho , but shouldn't it be an accident or something? I think I didn't look like forgiving him with the caps  :I .

Go Up