Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Mar 16, 20:22:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Magic...

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

If you wish Aqua. Seems Misty still wishes to continue, so I will keep this RP opened.

Has been stalling for a very long time.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

The forums are back! Alrighties it has been so long since I was able to RP often here due to my ultra busy summer. I do apologize for such a long wait so hopefully I can post at times. I won't be like super active like before due to a lifestyle change I have made, so it might go a bit slower than normal. However, it has been a while since this RP got any movement so I want to do a role call, giving everyone enough time to respond. And also the LoE Grand Opening will be coming soon so hopefully all of you are excited for it. If not, then I suppose you are more for the RPs x3 . Either way, I will be both in the game and the RP to get together with much of you as possible. So, the deadline for this I want to lengthen it for a month, so by the 3rd or 4th week of September is the deadline to answer to the role call. I will role call the most recent ones to post in the RP

@LunarDusk
@Misty Fly
@Grizzly

And also, I am still accepting new characters and/or RPers as well, so feel free to add or jump in anytime.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

*nods*
Apologies for the lateness  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

2017 Dec 03, 15:13:59 #45 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 14, 05:05:21 by Peace Keeper
 :I  doesnt seem anyone is interested in this RP anymore. Its time for role call.

--------------------DEADLINE December 18-------------------

@LunarDusk
CLEAR @Misty Fly
@Onyx Quill

Misty Fly

i,m here duh i revived the RP kinda
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Oh right x3

Just been rather quiet here.

Peace Keeper

Well... Time is up, and only Misty remains.

@Misty. It seems you and I remain in this RP. Its up to you if you want to continue this RP. Let me know and we can continue.

Peace Keeper

Hey @Misty Fly

You still wanna RP in this so we can continue?

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

Alrighties. For now its just both of us RPing alone. Don't mind the others. Its open so they can re-enter as they wish

PoserPanda

Name: Jelly Bun
Coat: dark purple with a panda cutie mark
Mane and Tail: Dark green with a lighter green stripe
Outfit: Steel flank and front hoof armor, wooden bucket usually carried in her mouth, or hitched to her flank.

Hi guys, I made a post already. Seems that ya'll are pretty open to newbies.

Peace Keeper

We are pretty open. Welcome to the RP. Hope you have fun ^-^

PoserPanda

I appreciate you allowing me to join.  ;)

PoserPanda

With my last post, I was hoping to open up the role-play for other people to join in. I saw Onyx post a while back, and it just seemed like an easy opening.

Peace Keeper

Onyx has been for some time actually. Guess Onyx is waiting for a good moment. We can ask him/her here.

Peace Keeper

I forgot to throw a mention x3

@Onyx Quill 
Posey was wondering if you were gonna present your character openly or if you are gonna hang behind the crowd for a bit?

PoserPanda

It looks like the other players aren't going to be present. I wanted to wait a bit before replying, so that others could join, but I don't think anyone else is going to reply. DD:

Go Up