STRANDED (OOC Thread)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 00:10:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Oh, I completely forgot you were in "Lost in Space RP". So I guess you were indeed lost in it. . .
Currently, Scarlet decided to reopen the sign up thread for anyone to join and I am surprised by what Onyx Quill came up with.

PlatinumJoystick

I don't think I ever actually joined it, but I got approached for it and considered it heavily a couple times. It just gave me a good feeling, seeing stories I could recognize still ongoing. That's nice to hear about Lost in Space signups, I'd say I'd take a look but I don't know if I'd be able to dedicate myself much or at all.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

Hey Platinum. Been a long time. Great to see you again. We do our best to keep them alive. Been rather slow but its going well kinda okay-ish I would say? x3 Unfortunately we had a massive attendance drop with only a few of us keeping it alive. As they say, a good RP is not without its RPers x3 and an RP is only as good as the players.

Hopefully you been doing well Plat. Do wanna wish you the best on everything ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Time is up, and most of us answered. Unfortunately @LunarDusk has not answered the role call. He has a high significance in this RP and its vert hardening he may be dropped. Maybe busy, but I'll see if I can reach him. For now he is presumed dropped until he comfirms he is staying.

@Odd One. @Misty Fly. @Julien999. we can continue the RP. Hasn't moved in some time x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

@Misty Fly
@Odd One
@Julien999

So we might just go ahead in this RP. Got word that Lunar will be here on rare occassions so we don't need to wait upon him. Perhaps i ln time of need I will poke him to come since he has a major plot role for this RP later on. So shall we all continue?

Julien999

Uh? Oh! Sorry... I was busy with school and most of the times, I didn't notice the times going this fast, resulting in me having little to no time. I will try to make some posts later.

Misty Fly

is this rp still alive
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Yea. Just awaiting for a reply. I could add one extra post hopefully it will help stir the story further. Also got word Lunar wont be as much active so we can continue without him. He will pop in when needed or on occassions

Peace Keeper

Well... been 3 months, and no RP post from anyone. I feel this RP is now dead, but before I close this for good, I will make one more final role call, and from there debate to continue or just close it. Let me know as I don't wanna keep this opened up for no use as I have kept the RP opened from being archived

-------------------- DEADLINE: Feb 6-----------------------

@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@Odd One

Misty Fly

Let's face it this RP is dead
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Well the deadline is up, and no answers. Guess this is the end of the stranded RP. Its really saddening to see this RP closed, but can't keep this RP opened any longer with no progress made. It was fun while it lasted, and it was an honor to present this RP to all and thank you for participation. Hopefully we can get a chance to RP together once again on another RP (even though we are at some other RPs).

If this RP had interested you and wish to continue or have any thoughts, ideas, or opinions, feel free to speak.

Go Up