Lyoko Journies[Sign-Up][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:38:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Note: This is the main thread for the "Code Lyoko: Equestrian Shadows" roleplay. If you're looking for the Jump-In, go to "Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]" Thread.

All information regarding the roleplay is in the Sign-Up Thread(Located here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15426.0), but the story is reposted below:
Spoiler: show

Many moons ago, in a now-abandoned factory in the city of Canterlot, a system was made by the secret order of the crown, that could be used to control the city and Equestria as a whole, which was to be used by the order and the rulers of the land to monitor and control whatever was needed. After a short time of it being active however, strange occurrences began happening, leading to the shutting down of the system, and the abandonment of the factory as a whole, for a reason never disclosed. As a new student of the Royal Crown University, and somepony interested in mystery, Raven Star decides to check out this old factory, and what he finds he may end up wishing he never did.

Note to the Moderators and the curious: This thread is only for Factory/Lyoko Sequences in this roleplay, thus this won't be as commonly used as the Jump-In Thread, so if it appears inactive, that's why.

Now, to start this off, here's the first post:
Spoiler: show

Trotting along a rarely-trodden-upon path, a stallion of grey makes his way into the old factory of Canterlot, on the hunt for any sort of technological equipment perhaps left behind when it was abandoned.

Soon he arrives, and finds that it's rather easy to get into, strange considering the possible danger. After spending some time looking around and finding nothing of any true worth to him, he was about to leave, before noticing an elevator shaft, that still looked in fairly decent shape. Curiosity consuming him, he proceeds to go into the elevator, and clicking the floor button of the floor nearest to him, unmarked. After a few seconds, the elevator surprisingly moves, carrying him down into whatever is below the factory.

Before too long, the doors of the elevator open to reveal a big room, a rather strange one at that. There appeared to be something in the floor, but otherwise it was fairly empty. He then proceeds to travel one more floor below, finding a room with four total unidentified pods. Finally, he goes one more floor below, and finds a switch, connected to a large machine, which appears to be a power switch. Looking at it, he thinks to himself whether or not he should flip it.

"Well, I won't know what it is until I do, I suppose," The grey stallion states, proceeding to grasp the switch with his magic.

"Let's hope I won't have regrets after this.." He says, before flipping it, turning on the mysterious device, blinding him for a few seconds from the bright light emitted from it. Looking at it again, he sees that it's active, and goes back up to the first floor he went down to, to see if something had changed. Sure enough, the before-hidden machine is now visible, and looks to be a sort of computer of sorts, a chair also present. Taking a seat, he boots into the computer.

"Wow, this is an incredible set-up," He says, typing on the keys with his hooves((which works, because you know, logic and all that), looking around in it. After a bit, a feed pops up, of a female..human?

"Woah, there's a virtual girl in there. Interesting how it was programmed like the humans of legend," He thinks out loud, the girl on the screen waking up in the process.

"Hello?" She states, making the stallion be taken aback.

"You can talk?" He asks.

"I suppose so, considering I currently am," She responds, making him rub the back of his head.

"True. So, who are you? Also, what is all of this?" He inquires, as the girl looks back a bit confused.

"I'm not sure what my name is, and I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to, but if you're talking about where I am, I'm in my home, a tower of sorts," She replies.

"Well, until we figure it out, how about I just call you..Leafa?" He offers off the top of his head, given the color of her hair and clothing.

"I suppose that should be alright," Leafa says. "What is yours?" She asks, as he realizes he never introduced himself.

"Oh, right! My name is Raven, Raven Star," Raven responds.

"Hm, I like that name, suits your colors," She says, making him blush a bit. He eventually finds a map of sorts of the area Leafa is in.

"T-Thank you. In any case, Leafa, is there any way for you leave where you are currently, and give me a visual of what you see?" He requests.

"I suppose I can try," She says, before looking around her resting place, the interior of a tall structure. Going to the end of one of the shorter legs of the platform she's on, she touches the wall, not able to locate anything.

"Raven? There's not anything her-" She begins to say, before finally discovering the "door", exiting into the world of Lyoko.

"Leafa? Are you alright?" He asks, a bit concerned.

"I'm fine, I'm trying to get you a visual," She responds, before allowing him to view what she was seeing.

"That's amazing, it's a whole virtual world of sorts," He says excitedly, pulling up more information found on the computer. In the mean time, Leafa was going around, before encountering two creatures in front of her.

"Um, Raven? There appears to be two..creatures in front of me," She states, worriedly.

"Creatures? Amazing! There's a system of life programmed on there as well, this is.." He rambles on, as one of the creatures takes aim at Leafa.

"Raven?" She states as he's rambling, before one of them starts firing at her. "Raven! They're attacking me!" She shouts, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Run back to where you were, I'm assuming that tower!" He states to her, who gladly agrees. After dodging the firing, she makes it back into the tower safe and sound, to the relief of both.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you. I don't know what those were, I can't seem to remember much of anything," She says, downcast.

"It's alright. I think I've discovered a few things worth noting. You're in a world known as Lyoko, a virtual world of unknown origin. In the world, there are different sectors, the Forest Sector, which I believe you're in, the Desert Sector, the Ice Sector, and the Mountain Sector. Each of these have towers like yours, but I'm unsure why. I'm also not sure how to access them, but we'll figure that out later, I suppose. I need to head back to my school, but I'm going to attempt to connect Lyoko to my computer so I can stay in contact with you and research the world a bit more. I'll try to find more information for you, alright?" He explains.

"That sounds fine, thank you, Raven," She says, smiling. Raven smiles back, and copies some files to his personal flashdrive he brought with him.

"Not a problem, I'll see you later, Leafa," He replies, before heading back up to the elevator, to go back to the school.

*I'm aware that was a horrendous first post on every possible level. The good news is, I shouldn't have to make a long one again for a while, so we shouldn't have another situation to that effect. This was to serve as a basic introduction to the story, simply to start it.

-To the "Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]" Thread until the time comes to use this-

Jcfraven

((Here's when this starts being of use, I suppose. We're heading to the Factory and beyond!))

FakeSmile

As the factory came into view, the mare gasped at the size of it. She never seen a factory like this before. The abandoned building loomed over the group as the slowly approached the main entrance. The rustic appearance placed the mare in a trance as her mind wondered off onto the millions of possibilities this factory had in store for them. The mare slowly made her way toward the door. It was a stuck, but Bon Mot was able to force it open. Rust and dust flew off the door as she poked her head inside. Little dust particles danced in the spot light that the window provided for them. As she stared at the show, a wave of feelings rushed over her. A part of her was scared. A part of her was worried. A part of her wanted to turn back. . . A part of her was determined. The feeling of determination and adventure soon took over her feelings of doubt. While the mare continued to stare into the rustic building she asked,
Bon Mot: . . . . . . . . . . . .
So. . . . . . .  . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Is this really the place? . . . . . . . .
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Dec 01, 19:27:20
As the factory came into view, the mare gasped at the size of it. She never seen a factory like this before. The abandoned building loomed over the group as the slowly approached the main entrance. The rustic appearance placed the mare in a trance as her mind wondered off onto the millions of possibilities this factory had in store for them. The mare slowly made her way toward the door. It was a stuck, but Bon Mot was able to force it open. Rust and dust flew off the door as she poked her head inside. Little dust particles danced in the spot light that the window provided for them. As she stared at the show, a wave of feelings rushed over her. A part of her was scared. A part of her was worried. A part of her wanted to turn back. . . A part of her was determined. The feeling of determination and adventure soon took over her feelings of doubt. While the mare continued to stare into the rustic building she asked,
Bon Mot: . . . . . . . . . . . .
So. . . . . . .  . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Is this really the place? . . . . . . . .

"Yep..home..sweet home.." He says, coughing more from the additional material in the air.

"We need to head..to the elevator..over there," He continues, pointing.

Stryder221

"Here's hopin' we don't get Tetanus or something..." Illusion had said quietly to himself as he entered the building, looking around as if expecting something to jump out at the group from the shadows.

Finding nothing for the time being, he began making his way to the elevator. "I know it's painfully obvious, but stay close, alright?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

Bon Mot: No duh, dork! I've seen enough movies; splitting up is always a bad idea.
The mare said as she walked along side Illusion. . . The air felt still; as someone had paused time . A warm feeling started to burn within Bon Mot. Being inside the factory felt unreal to her. Her excitement for the game slowly started to reappear as she took each step toward the elevator. A faint smile formed as her heart started to race. Once she took her first step into the elevator, the fear started to kick in. It was visible in her eyes that she was scared. . . But her smile could fool anyone.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

"Once we head down..we're first stopping at..the main computer. There..is the base of..operations. From there..you three will go down..to the scanner room..and we'll start the process necessary.." He explains, while they wait to go down.

annosrules

"I still don't feel good about this," Match says as he follows with the group into the bowels of the factory.

(Sorry about my irregular posting.)

FakeSmile

Once the whole gang got into the elevator, the door closed the door. She waited for Raven to push the buttons and enjoyed the ride down. Bon Mot stood in silence; she didn't really know what to say. The mare just closed her eyes; trying to clear her thoughts before the big operation started.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Eventually they arrive at the supercomputer room((I think that's the name of this room)), and Raven, tripping up every now and again, gets to his chair, and boots up the system.

"Welcome to..home base," Raven says, smiling.

Stryder221

"I'm assuming this is where the magic happens..." Illusion had said, watching as his tech-savvy friend worked with the over-sized rig.
"So do we just head down now, or do we have to wait on that? Get it warmed up, maybe?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"You guys can..go ahead, I'll be..gdtting it prepared for you," He says, before turning on the vidcom and his headset.

"Leafa? You there?" He asks rather redundanntly, knowing the probable answer.

"Yes, I am..my tower is still surrounded though, so I haven't been able to investigate any," She states.

"That's fine..I have my friends..they'll soon transfer..and help," He says.

"Alright, make sure they're careful," She replies.

"I will. Did you locate anything..regarding the..symbol?" He inquires, to her shaking her head.

"I couldn't find anything from here, but you probably could," She says.

"I suppose I'll do that..while you guys are..investigating," He responds.

annosrules

"I-if you say so Raven," Match stammers as he looks around the room.

FakeSmile

Spoiler: Visual Of The Room • show

Bon Mot eyes widen as she looked at the room. She never seen anything like this before! There was not time to explore the room; they had bigger fish to fry. The mare nodded at Raven as she said,Bon Mot: Let's get thus show on the road!
Once she knew everyone was in the elevator, she pushed a button to bring them down to the scanner room. After a few silent minutes, the trio made it to the scanner room. A lump in her throat former as she stared at the massive chambers. . . . Raven didn't mention anything about getting into a pod! There was no time to sweat over the small stuff; they had business to take care of. As the made her way toward on of the chambers she said,
Bon Mot:
I guess this is it. . . . Let's go guys, we got a University to save. . .

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

Match hesitantly makes his way into one of the pods.

Stryder221

Let's just pray nothing goes wrong... Illusion had thought as he entered one of the pods, heart racing as he waited to be sent into the virtual world for the first time.

Jcfraven

"When you guys are in, be careful. I'm putting you guys a bit away from Leafa so you aren't immediately targeted by anything, to give you time to adjust. Don't draw attention to yourselves until you can do what you need to," He explains.

"Tell me when you guys are ready to do the transfer," He continues.

FakeSmile

Raven's voiced startled the mare and she let out a shocked gasped. She took a view minutes to think this over. . . Of course there is still time to back out; he couldn't expect her to be able to go through this. She had no idea what this is or how they are actually going to get into the game. Even when they do, what is there on the other side? . . .  She had her friends though, so if she was going to put her life in danger atleast she wasn't alone. The mare closed her eyes and leaned her head back; she had to mentally prepare for whatever was going to happen. As she took a deep breath she declared,
Bon Mot: . . . . . . .
We are all in our pods, Raven. We are as ready as anyone could be. . . You the man Raven, get us in there!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

2015 Dec 02, 18:57:07 #18 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 02, 19:08:41 by Stryder221
"Go for it, pal." Illusion had said, taking a moment for his own deep breath. It was quite a plunge they were making, after all. "Let's get this part done quick, before my nerve fails me."

Jcfraven

((If you guys are wondering, I'm mostly just waiting on Annos.))

Go Up