Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:37:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

2015 Nov 29, 00:37:44 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 01:53:44 by Jcfraven
Hello new students, and welcome to yet another year at the Royal Crown University, in the remarkable city of Canterlot! We have a rich historical background at this school, as you all know, being the first and most long-standing university in this fair city!

We have a wide range of activities and clubs for you to be a part of, even allowing you to make your own if you wish! In addition to that, the school offers trips and different events throughout time, should you wish to participate in them.

Be sure to follow the rules and guidelines, or you will have to speak to Principal Rose! Have a great year, students!

This is a Jump-In roleplay, part of the Code Lyoko: Equestrian Shadows Universe. Alongside those who decide to play solely on this end, the main cast of CL:ES will also be present here during times they're not present in the world of Lyoko or the Factory(if you don't know what either is, that's alright, anything you need to know will be stated).

As part of that universe, this is a universe combining the Pony and EQG Universes respectively, meaning that everyone's a pony, but the technology is like it is in EQG(in other words, effectively our real life level(if not slightly more so, from what I've gathered from it)).

In order to keep things a bit organized here, I have some information, alongside some rules/guidelines that need to be followed and understood:

• Throughout the roleplay, there will be events involving a "character" named XANA. When an event of this sort is active, I will make a post saying 'XANA Activated', and explaining what's going on, and where, alongside a bit of story to start it(it won't just bang-happen, there will be some build-up). From there, if you are somewhere which this is active in, you must adapt your roleplay around such occurring. For example, if bees are starting to swarm, take note of it, and try to get away or fight them, that kind of thing.

• When "Team Lyoko"(the main cast) completes their mission, another post will be made stating the following. When this post is made, in order to not cause anger and/or confusion, you simply move on not remembering anything done by XANA(any damage and the like is repaired), adapting appropriately(stung by a killer bee in a swarm? Stung by a regular stray bee instead, for example): "Xana: Deactivated, Return To The Past Complete"

• You are not allowed inside the Factory or any respective passageways, in any capacity. You are allow to talk about it, be around it, reference it, etc., but not enter it.

• You're allowed to make clubs in the roleplay, but you need to keep them appropriate in regards to the forum rules.

• Don't pretend to know anything about the Factory or Lyoko, the only thing you know is that there is an abandoned factory. You can overhear the main cast, but you have to forget that information upon Return To The Past.

• You're allowed to leave and be outside the Campus, except during the nighttime hours(which will be indicated accordingly), but you can't leave the city of Canterlot(unless by School Events/Trips).

• Throughout time, different events and trips will be made available for the students to partake in. In order to partake in them, come to where the post will say for you to go, and from there, it'll be straightforward.

• You are allowed to distract and hinder the main cast, but be sure not to overdo it(conversations and the like).

Also, additional notes:

• No Alicorns

• No superpowers/OP Abilities

• Nothing violating basic common sense with roleplays

Additional Notes for "Team Lyoko":

• This thread will be used for all communications and actions apart from during the Factory/Lyoko Sequences(if you're in the factory and communicating to someone outside the factory, you may use this thread).

• You're not allowed to talk about Lyoko, or the Factory, to anyone outside the main cast. During cases of XANA, it is possible that you'd have to mention that there are monsters that want to harm them, and briefly state what's going on to an inquiring mind, and that's acceptable. Use common sense, basically.

• You can do anything a normal Jump-In individual can during the "down times", even Trips/Events.

• Be sure to respond to others of the crew if an attempt to contact is made.

If you are jumping in, or posting for the first time from Team Lyoko, list the following information:
Spoiler: show

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Picture/Visual Description:

Most importantly, have fun!

My information:

Name: Raven Star
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Introverted/Shy, with a fear of being alone. Few know his true self due to his seemingly extroverted exterior, and the passion and will he has to fight for those he loves and cares about, and for what he believes in.
Picture/Description Of Looks: http://imgur.com/O1CyBEp
*Also with Prescription Glasses

Post Merge

Time of day: Afternoon

Raven Star sits in the outdoor sitting area, typing on his laptop, waiting on his three friends. He always enjoyed the atmosphere of the place, the fresh smells and the consistently freshly-trimmed grass and the like, and a sense of calmness about the place.

Stryder221

Maybe we should throw in some of the more obvious rules just to make sure there's no misunderstandings?

No alicorns or anything of the like?
No superpowers?

Just my two cents, here.

Name: Grand Illusion
Personality: An excitable young stallion with a fairly short attention span, questionable intelligence, and a love of puns, groan-inducing or no. However, he is friendly to just about anyone he meets, making every effort to be as polite as possible.

[spoiler]Appearance][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/stryder221/G.I%20eyes%20open_zpsjm0k2czp.png~original[/img]
[/spoiler]

---------------------------

"So... Havin' a nice chat?" That voice was recognizable the moment he'd opened his mouth. Right behind the introvert was none other than Grand Illusion, the infamous(ly annoying) violator of personal space (maybe).

He knew full well that Raven probably wasn't in a chatroom, but he had asked anyway. Right afterward, he went ahead and took a seat right across from him.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 29, 01:14:42
Maybe we should throw in some of the more obvious rules just to make sure there's no misunderstandings?

No alicorns or anything of the like?
No superpowers?

Just my two cents, here.

Name: Grand Illusion
Personality: An excitable young stallion with a fairly short attention span, questionable intelligence, and a love of puns, groan-inducing or no. However, he is friendly to just about anyone he meets, making every effort to be as polite as possible.

[spoiler]Appearance][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/stryder221/G.I%20eyes%20open_zpsjm0k2czp.png~original[/img]
[/spoiler]

---------------------------

"So... Havin' a nice chat?" That voice was recognizable the moment he'd opened his mouth. Right behind the introvert was none other than Grand Illusion, the infamous(ly annoying) violator of personal space (maybe).

He knew full well that Raven probably wasn't in a chatroom, but he had asked anyway. Right afterward, he went ahead and took a seat right across from him.

I was more or less going to give them the benefit of the doubt that such won't happen, honestly.

----------

"Hilarious. Speaking of though, I do have something to talk to you and the others about, whenever they arrive," He says, closing the computer for now.

"Until then, how're you?" He asks.

Stryder221

2015 Nov 29, 01:39:41 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 01:41:52 by Stryder221
I'd just rather it have been crystal clear right from the start. Sorry.

--------------------

"Nnnot much..." Illusion had said, stretching a bit in his seat. "Had a little talk with my brother, Breaker. Nothin' important, mind, just a nice friendly conversation as far as I'm concerned."

"What about you? Anything new that we don't have to wait to talk about?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 29, 01:39:41
I'd just rather it have been crystal clear right from the start, benefit of the doubt or not. Sorry.

--------------------

"Nnnot much..." Illusion had said, stretching a bit in his seat. "Had a little talk with my brother. Nothin' important, mind, just a nice friendly conversation as far as I'm concerned."

"What about you? Anything new that we don't have to wait to talk about?"

Don't be sorry, I understand where you're coming from. I'll actually include that in a bit, it probably would be a good idea to go ahead and do so.

----------

"Not really, unless you count me trying to get my grades up even further, but that's not really new," He replies, chuckling.

Stryder221

2015 Nov 29, 02:03:28 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 02:05:09 by Stryder221
[Okay. I'm glad we seem to be in agreement here.  ^-^]

"Funnily enough, that was the same subject w- Wait, what? I thought you were already getting straight As, or at least close to the mark?"
Illusion then shook his head, which he soon ended up resting on the table. "So tell me; Have they got fried tofu in this building yet? I'd look for myself, but I dunno if I'll faint from sheer disappointment or not."

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 29, 02:03:28
[Okay. I'm glad we seem to be in agreement here.  ^-^]

"Funnily enough, that was the same subject w- Wait, what? I thought you were already getting straight As, or at least close to the mark?"
Illusion then shook his head, which he soon ended up resting on the table. "So tell me; Have they got fried tofu in this building yet? I'd look for myself, but I dunno if I'll faint from sheer disappointment or not."

"I am, but they're below the 95 mark, at least in History. I don't much care for that one in particular, but it's still a grade nonetheless," He explains.

"Also, you and your fascination with Tofu, I swear. In any case, I don't really know. Not many students request it, you know," He says.

Stryder221

2015 Nov 29, 02:24:55 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 03:13:28 by Stryder221
"Oi, it's not a fascination! I just like it. A lot. You don't know what you're talking about. And I feel sorry for these students, not knowing the joys of thin-fried tofu. It's nothing short of horrible!"
Illusion then sighed, reaching into his vest pockets and pulling out a small bag of, what else, tofu. Thin slices, fried to his version of perfection.

"Good thing I made my own..."

Jcfraven

"I've never really had it, so I can't really comment," He states, laughing as he sees that Illusion brought his own. "Of course you brought some," He continues.

frío

((How do i start? do i just jump in? :D))
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Mogeko on 2015 Nov 29, 02:55:50
((How do i start? do i just jump in? :D))

((It's a Jump In, just give the information I asked for in the original post and you can start. I'd prefer it if currently myself and Illusion aren't disturbed though, alongside the other main cast, until after the initial talk.))

Stryder221

"Well, duh..." Illusion had said, opening up the bag, reaching inside and pulling out a few slices. Looking at Raven, though, he soon held out those few. "Good a time as ever to get that comment. Want one?"

Jcfraven

"I suppose I'll try it," He says, before taking the offered material and putting one in his mouth to try. After a bit of evaluating, and eventual swallowing, he says: "Not too bad, I suppose."

Stryder221

"You suppose?" Illusion replied with a raised eyebrow. However, he simply shrugged, placing only a few more slices in front of his friend. "Can't really argue. They're better when they're fresh."

He then flicked one of the tofu slices into his mouth, and officially started with what would be his lunch for the time being.

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 29, 08:02:56 #14 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 08:15:07 by FakeSmile
Spoiler: Application • show
Name: Bon Mot
Race: Earth Pony
Personality:  A gal full of school spirit. She enjoys laughing and telling jokes with friends or strangers. Prefers things to go her way, but she is willing to negotiate. If she's stressed or upset, she'll become suborned and distanced.
Spoiler: Appearance • show

Sorry for the references being human, I stink at drawing clothes on ponies.
((Left))
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2565l3r.jpg[/img]
Mane: Bulma Blue
Coat: Chocolate Brown
Eye Colour: forest green
Her skirt is red and her shirt is white with a black flower on it. Her boots are dark brown.

[Hr]

[Color=brown]??? : Oh My Luna, you are STILL eating that junk?!?[/color]
Everyone's favourite mare said as she stood just a few feet away with  disgust a look aimed at the stallion. Her nose crinkled at the sight of tofu being eaten and made a fake gag gesture. The disgust look didn't last long, and was soon replaced with a smile. Her blue bounces on top of her head as she made her way toward the table. The mare took a seat, making an effort to bump Raven in the process, as she laughed. With a smile she exclaimed,
[B]Bon Mot: [/b]I am heeeeeeeeeere!~ Finally, my Biology class took forever!

The mare pulled out a sack lunch from her saddle bag. She took out the peanut butter and celery sticks and started to enjoy her lunch.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

frío

Midawn Walked in and Dropped Mogeko off and flew off closing the Door wit her magic at the same time.((This is my OC but she is not in here)) Mogeko Sighed and walked around the School to look around,Mogeko though of her Sis and how she was an alicorn controlling the Cresent moon and Mogeko just as a Pegasus. Byter .Byter joined in just behind her {Byter: a Robot pony from the Wonderbolts who retired to come to University,Mogeko's Friend as well}Hey Byter hey Mogeko!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

2015 Nov 29, 08:34:33 #16 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 08:44:07 by Stryder221
[Mogeko. I'm pretty certain you needed to make a character sheet first. It's right on the first post, not too far below the rules.]

"Well, pardon me for being able to make something that can be both healthy and delicious. Something that you can't do, if I'm not mistaken..." Illusion had responded, giving a flat, emotionless stare to the celery. The peanut butter was fine, though.

After a moment, he just shook his head, the usual cheery smile back on his face. "Nice to see ya too, Bon."

FakeSmile

The made raised an eye brow as she followed the stallions stare to her celery. As she pointed the celery at Illusion she happily said,
[Color=brown]Bon Mot: [/B]You can't be [I]celerious[/I]! Celery and peanut butter is like, fifty times healthier and taster than tofu.[/color]
The mare snorted at her own pun as she took a big ol' bite of the celery. While she dipped another piece into the peanut butter she continued,
Bon Mot:
Nice see you too, Illusion! Oh, and you too Raven!

She smiled at the two stallions before taking another bite. The mare also giggled a bit; that pun was the best.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

IIllusion promptly started trying and failing to hold back his laughter. "Oh, you...! And now all is forgiven. I just can't be tofurious with ya for long!"
Faust Darn it, Illusion...!

FakeSmile

Bon Mot smile widen; now she remembered why she hangs around this tofu lover. The mare snorted at his pun as she took the final bite of her celery. While she put the lid of the peanut butter back on she said,
[Color=brown]Bon Mot: Yeah, I couldn't imagine how your life would be if you weren't [I]stalk[/I]ing to me anymore![/color]
The made laughed at her pun with a smile. . . . But the smile slowly fell to a frown as she realized how that sounded. The mare took out a bottle of water and took a few sips. Between the sips she added,
[B]Bon Mot: [/b]Scratch that pun. Anyway . . .
Not that I don't like exchanging puns and eating lunch with y'all, but why are we here? You sounded pretty excited about this in your message, Raven.

The mare set the bottle of water down. Bon wondered why these particular friends were called down. . . . . But she mostly thought about how good that pun was, even if it sounded bad.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up